What's new

Imran Khan Riaz gives a harsh reality check to Muslims

for example...let's take this character...I mean just LOOK at this guy...just LISTEN to him...this is the kind of "religious leadership" that will lead us against europe & america? can you honestly take this guy seriously & let him dictate our affairs or even give advice on our affairs? 🤦‍♂️

for example...let's take this character...I mean just LOOK at this guy...just LISTEN to him...this is the kind of "religious leadership" that will lead us against europe & america? can you honestly take this guy seriously & let him dictate our affairs or even give advice on our affairs? 🤦‍♂️
Is it that nut dawahman??

In the name of freedom.
In the name of democracy.
West stand together.
In the name of islam.
All Muslims are divided.
Nope sing some song to -God- just like Christians and you are saved

Is it that nut dawahman??
nope...no idea who he is & I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know either. one of the major problems is that the more educated a Muslim is & the more of a deep thinker that a Muslim is, the less he relates to these cleric types that have been educated on the 7th century standards. They just can't relate to these mullahs. now what's the "genius" solution that these mullahs came up with? simple...don't let muslims think & don't let them get educated...then they'll be able to relate to turn juuust fine! :enjoy: wah...kia hul nikala hay! 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
In the name of freedom.
In the name of democracy.
West stand together.
In the name of islam.
All Muslims are divided.
sad but true.
Nope sing some song to -God- just like Christians and you are saved
same issue now isn't it? there's a reason who most people in the so called "christian" world are actually NOT christians...they are atheists because they just can't relate to that "sing some song to -God- just like christians and you are saved" ideology because it doesn't stand the test of any logic.

nope...no idea who he is & I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know either. one of the major problems is that the more educated a Muslim is & the more of a deep thinker that a Muslim is, the less he relates to these cleric types that have been educated on the 7th century standards. They just can't relate to these mullahs. now what's the "genius" solution that these mullahs came up with? simple...don't let muslims think & don't let them get educated...then they'll be able to relate to turn juuust fine! :enjoy: wah...kia hul nikala hay! 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

sad but true.

same issue now isn't it? there's a reason who most people in the so called "christian" world are actually NOT christians...they are atheists because they just can't relate to that "sing some song to -God- just like christians and you are saved" ideology because it doesn't stand the test of any logic.
My dear friend you have this mulla phobia because you have only encountered Pakistani mullahs in your life.

Then maybe you have more deepseated issues with how the whole Islam thing works then.
well let's run with facts, shall we? well known, verified, cold hard facts. our so called scholars were busy debating if it is halal to eat a pig disguised as a goat when the mongols annihilated them. they were busy playing moghul favorites when the british humiliated them. they were busy isolating themselves in half hutted madaris when the hindus took over british indian beurocracy. the ones in the gulf countries were attacking fellow Muslims as the europeans were building universities, factories, weapons & navies. they also sided with the british & french when dismembering the Ottoman empire. most of the arab scholars sided with jews when they were offered $$$ to sell Palestinian lands. fitna like mirza qadiyani emerged from the mullahs of the subcontinent. last but not the least, most of these same mullahs of the subcontinent sided with the hindus instead of Jinnah. and finally, the mullahs of Pakistan who proclaim to be "ashiqaan e Rasool" S.A.A.W. were busy chugging down drums of halwas when every single fiber of what The Holy Prophet taught us was being shredded through the national wealth being looted by the pee pee pee & the noora league & Pakistanis were being slaughtered by the ttp. need I say more? cuz I can...

well let's run with facts, shall we? well known, verified, cold hard facts. our so called scholars were busy debating if it is halal to eat a pig disguised as a goat when the mongols annihilated them. they were busy playing moghul favorites when the british humiliated them. they were busy isolating themselves in half hutted madaris when the hindus took over british indian beurocracy. the ones in the gulf countries were attacking fellow Muslims as the europeans were building universities, factories, weapons & navies. they also sided with the british & french when dismembering the Ottoman empire. most of the arab scholars sided with jews when they were offered $$$ to sell Palestinian lands. fitna like mirza qadiyani emerged from the mullahs of the subcontinent. last but not the least, most of these same mullahs of the subcontinent sided with the hindus instead of Jinnah. and finally, the mullahs of Pakistan were busy chugging down drums of halwas when the national wealth was being looted by the pee pee pee & the noora league & Pakistanis were being slaughtered by the ttp. need I say more? cuz I can...
I think this is what aboutism on steroids.

And cherry picking of the ulema.

As you have very selectively left out the ones who were ulema and scientists at the same time discovering new ideas and founding new disciplines in science and founding whole new principles upon which our science today is based. Even the regular ulema countless of them stood up to the forces of taghoot and even lost their lives in the process.

I'm sorry but I think either deliberately or otherwise you are portraying a one sided narrative.

I think this is what aboutism on steroids.

And cherry picking of the ulema.

As you have very selectively left out the ones who were ulema and scientists at the same time discovering new ideas and founding new disciplines in science and founding whole new principles upon which our science today is based. Even the regular ulema countless of them stood up to the forces of taghoot and even lost their lives in the process.

I'm sorry but I think either deliberately or otherwise you are portraying a one sided narrative.
good sir...Islamic scientific renaissance came to a near dead halt after the mongol invasions. furthermore, all the things that I have listed out have had a wide spread impact that had culminated into the level of Muslims that we suffer today. you can't deny any of what I have said and nor can you point out a single school of thought that geared the people towards global domination through scientific discoveries, innovation & industrial military development. NOT A SINGLE ONE! yes, there were a few good Islamic scholars like allama Iqbal but let's face it...the mainstream scholarship severely disagreed with them during their time and only celebrated them after their deaths and after history proved those very few correct.

your gonna stand there with a straight face and tell me that these so called scholars like hafiz rizvi who are trying dictate shinanigans like "expelling the french ambassador" when Pakistan is just beginning to come out of financial economic troubles (and that too! with Beijing’s help, not a Muslim country's help) are true and sincere scholars of Islam and the religion's true representatives when his father didn't lift a DAMN finger to stop the national wealth from being looted and holding the pee pee pee & the noora league accountable? are you serious?

Last edited:
good sir...Islamic scientific renaissance came to a near dead halt after the mongol invasions. furthermore, all the things that I have listed out have had a wide spread impact that had culminated into the level of Muslims that we suffer today. you can't deny any of what I have said and nor can you point out a single school of thought that geared the people towards global domination through scientific discoveries, innovation & industrial military development. NOT A SINGLE ONE!
Because it would be unfair to stipulate that it is within the realm of Islam/ulema to allow people to dominate the world or drive innovation and discovery. Yes in His speech Allah does invite people to ponder about geology, embryology, metereology, biology, chemistry and other such phenomena but ultimately it is upto the muslim to do all that boss.

Principle job of the ulema is to work within various sciences of Islam such as hadis, fiqh, tafseer, aqeedah etc etc.

Because it would be unfair to stipulate that it is within the realm of Islam/ulema to allow people to dominate the world or drive innovation and discovery. Yes in His speech Allah does invite people to ponder about geology, embryology, metereology, biology, chemistry and other such phenomena but ultimately it is upto the muslim to do all that boss.

Principle job of the ulema is to work within various sciences of Islam such as hadis, fiqh, tafseer, aqeedah etc etc.
100% disagree with all due respect. for all the scholars that cry out "SUNNAH" so loud that your ear drums rupture, how did they miss that the BIGGEST Sunnah is to provide provide upright political leadership AND militarily dominate is just beyond me save the fact (yes, FACT) that they were being tools of a yahud o nasara to peel the masses AWAY from the realm of politics, science & technology.

Back
Top Bottom