What's new

Imran Khan Riaz gives a harsh reality check to Muslims

I don't always agree with him, but I gotta admit, he totally nailed this one right in the bull's eye! Here's the excerpt from his vlog today.

he is right .
for example...let's take this character...I mean just LOOK at this guy...just LISTEN to him...this is the kind of "religious leadership" that will lead us against europe & america? can you honestly take this guy seriously & let him dictate our affairs or even give advice on our affairs? 🤦‍♂️

a sad choice for leading muslims .

the same lines used by bush/tony blaire/netanjahoo and modi . what is difference between you and them ?

for ppl like you iqbal says :

In Ghulamon Ka Ye Maslak Hai Ke Naqis Hai Kitab
Ke Sikhati Nahin Momin Ko Ghulami Ke Tareeq!

Translation:
These abject slaves opine and cling to creed that Holy Book is full of flaws indeed.
They think it incomplete for this fact because it fails to teach the slavish tact.
stop trying to protect mainstream mullahs. they need to do inner reflection and improve their standards. the 7th century standards are just not working. The tenants of Islam are well known and well defined, they won't change so stop trying to hide behind the excuse that criticizing mullahs is some how an attempt to criticize the main tenants of Islam itself. no its not. mullahs need to up their game and improve themselves.

stop trying to protect mainstream mullahs. they need to do inner reflection and improve their standards. the 7th century standards are just not working. The tenants of Islam are well known and well defined, they won't change so stop trying to hide behind the excuse that criticizing mullahs is some how an attempt to criticize the main tenants of Islam itself. no its not. mullahs need to up their game and improve themselves.

very true .

you criticize ppl who have power and are in ruling position . Mullah are a scapegoat because only mullah make seculars heart to wild out of fear , mullah are threat to seculars corrupt ways,their perks and protocols. i dont see any mullah ruling pakistan so i dont blame them for the simple fact that our whole apparatus is cleanshave bronwsahib ,atleast at the top . you blame ppl who are in charge of the country ,not ppl who are ridiculed and butchered the world over like the mullah .

you criticize ppl who have power and are in ruling position . Mullah are a scapegoat because only mullah make seculars heart to wild out of fear , mullah are threat to seculars corrupt ways,their perks and protocols. i dont see any mullah ruling pakistan so i dont blame them for the simple fact that our whole apparatus is cleanshave bronwsahib ,atleast at the top . you blame ppl who are in charge of the country ,not ppl who are ridiculed and butchered the world over like the mullah .
question 4 ya...if these mullahs who are such a "big threat" to alleged seculars like me (as per your claim), do tell where were these "threatening mullahs" when pee pee pee & the nooras were lying to the nation & looting the national wealth?

the same lines used by bush/tony blaire/netanjahoo and modi . what is difference between you and them ?

Really? Ok how about you post the so called 'Same lines' said by Bush or Blare or whoever else. Where are they? Any reference? But I think you still HAVE NOT understood my post and have jump the gun, which ironically is what a Mullah would do. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom