What's new

Imran Khan refused to meet US deputy secretary of state

Mahhh, good for him.

I don't see why people are making such a big deal 'bout it.

She's the DEPUTY Secretary of State. Back in Washington, she's probably doing what most secretaries do. Get coffee. Order Lunch. Send out mails.

I wouldn't want IK to go see the Vice President at the Airport, either.

13892210_294645304217043_4135023676521229932_n.jpg

Isn't this dog hiding in London?

She met COAS and SMQ yet some people think she didnt get the protocol. Pakistan leadership as usual bending their arse backwards for a gori. Tat poonjiyay rahein gay yay sari zindagi including our Military biggest tat poonjiyay of US in our country. Aj bi biden bulawa day tu tashreef utha kar sab chal parein.

Bro, we all know these truths. Every person knows it. Sometimes we like to pretend otherwise.

Bro, I always love reading your posts. You are very intelligent, articulate and your posts are very well written. You also always provide evidence for what you write. Much respect and credit going out to you.

Unfortunately many folk in Pakistan civil establishment are bunch of idiots. They are the production of Pakistani society and education system. Protocol aside talking to them would be waste of time.

If your Lower secretaries are articulated, are on same page as rest of the department and foreign office have their back than, Sherman wouldn’t mind meeting just them. But I can assume what most probably is going on there.

Secretary put something forward, she ask for meeting with FM. Now secretary boss FM trying to be hatim tai provide better deal and now she want to meet PM. Previous PMs acting like Lords and Kings would give in everything.

From US prospective, why waste time dealing with lower ranks when they can get better deals talking direct to boss.

It’s pretty common tactic in US. I want to talk to the manager threat and than manager to cooperate office.

good but imran has to improve his local politics as well
Our local politics is donkey politics full of worthless people and jahils and ethnocentric idiots

It would be better just to have them hanged

Happy to know that IK didn't meet her. On the other hand very disappointed with the 'COAS' meeting her. Who cares who she met in India, COAS shouldn't be meeting her at all, esp after how the US govt is cold shouldering Pak. How ever I did notice that Bajwa was lazily dressed and not in his office uniform, not sure if that means anything or if it lessens the importance of the meeting 🤷‍♂️

No body can count how many times Bajwa met US civilians and military officials irrespective of their ranks but still he failed to extract any benefit for Pak. Among many failures of Bajwa, this is also one of them.

LOL you have truly been absent all these years. Explain to us exactly what importance US Pakistan relations have in modern day history.

US still hold many cards including World Bank and IMF to provide loans and aid to Pakistan. Besides we must not put all our eggs in China's basket as we did with US until recently. Pakistan and US has had good and bad relations in last 74 years and only short sighted people burn all bridges with other nations and people. Sensible enemy is better than a dangerous friend !

No body can count how many times Bajwa met US civilians and military officials irrespective of their ranks but still he failed to extract any benefit for Pak. Among many failures of Bajwa, this is also one of them.

He was a born failure from ISSB to his current rank, dobi ka kutta.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom