What's new

Imran Khan on ‘genocide’ in Kashmir and possible war with India.

Pakistan would never start a war, I am clear, I am a pacifist, I am anti-war : IMRAN KHAN

...and in the next sentences he added he takes U-turns, strategic U-turns...

Let it be clear and manifest...a good general knows when to retreat and when to attack.

This is BS its mean enemy can bang him he will not do anything?

It means war in self defence. Only time Pakistan had real chance to take IoK by force was in 1962 with China help. Rest of short adventures failed miserably, in 1965 and 99.

No comparison...
Sultan would have attacked India by now, killed Bippin, and given water with ice to Modi.
My point exactly wrt to the first part.

Modi would have been given choice to accept, which he would refuse, being the hatemonger he is; ergo killed.

Prime Minister Imran Khan has a valid point , the issue of Kashmir can be resolved
The sanction route is best

a) By Economic Sanctions on India imposted by United Nation
b) Prevention of sale of WMD to India (Planes , Submarines , Choppers)
c) Sanctions on India by OIC nations , regional Asian/African sanctions
d) Sanctions by China-Japan-Korea on India

• Democratic Referendum , is solution for Kashmir 2020
  • Democratic Referendum , is solution for Khalistan 2020

Democratic solution is not weakness but strength of Character

image.jpg

This is BS its mean enemy can bang him he will not do anything?
He is saying i will not start a war but if India attacks Pakistan then eant ka jawab pathar sa dain gay

Some people(Patwaris) want Imran Khan to behave like Iranian mullahs Marg bar Amreeka

"we will not thing for retaliation, we will retaliate", do you remember that line.
and asad umar on camera said "kinetic operation is a must, it will happen ".
all this pacifist nonsense is for western fools to eat. its the first democratic party with a spine.
I think you're right. IK is either extremely smart in winning the perception war, or he is extremely dumb and appeasing India. Only the final outcome will determine which one of the above he is.

Prime Minister Imran Khan has a valid point , the issue of Kashmir can be resolved
The sanction route is best - India should be Sanctioned

a) By Economic Sanctions on India imposed by United Nation

• Democratic Referendum , is solution for Kashmir 2020
  • Democratic Referendum , is solution for Khalistan 2020

Democratic solution is not weakness but strength of Character

image.jpg

• Pakistan believe in this democratic mindset , like European Union
  • Pakistan believes in this democratic mindset , like USA
  • Pakistan shares the view in democratic mindset , like UK

Last edited:
a) By Economic Sanctions on India imposted by United Nation
None of these are possible.

Muslims have little power worldwide, hence the aggressions.

Pakistan needs to call openly that it is time for Muslims to rise to end the tyranny of the idolaters in South Asia to prevent the genocide of Muslims. This has more chance to at least trigger alarm bells all over the world and force them to take it seriously. A significant number of Indian Muslims if not a majority should also silently support your cause.

Otherwise, ONLY hoping the UN or the US to take action is meaningless. Heck even China will not care, because India is such a big market. All they care about is money.

On contrary I think , this is a real test for the European Union's mandate for Human Rights
Similarly it is a test for US's own Democratic stance against forceful capture or 12 million people

Back
Top Bottom