What's new

Imran khan on drones and terrorism in Pakistan and political hypocrisy

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
on so called immature policies of imran khan on drones and nato supply​

The Pakistani parliament in 2008 unanimously voted to stop drone strike and if they are not stopped NATO supplies will to cut off

and that same day there were drone strikes in Pakistan

and they blame imran of immaturity that his party threaten to stop nato supply over drones

now all those supporters of the parties bash your leadership for immature strategy

see Javed Chudrays todays program in which Imran "refreshed" memory of that resolution and power of "democrazy"

APNAY MUU PAR SAATH MAYN CHAPARAYN B MAR LAYN JO APNI PARTIES KA STANCE/MOAKAF KUCH AUR BATATAY THAY.KIA ISS RESOLUTION SAY BACK TRACK KAR GAEN YE SAB PARTIES? SIMPLE ANWSER IS NO

KAL TAK 1 AUGUST 2013​

LISTEN AT 31:00 ONWARDS​

only 47 top militants died and 1500 innocent civilian died in drones 350 children disabled​

In last 1 year 100 terrorism acts in whole Pakistan

and now see the other side where drones strike are carried out

in last 1 year

172 in kpk

and 80 in tribal agencies under federal government

These shameless Anp goons did not provide any stats and were busy in government even when there people and leaders where killed​

@RangerPK @Leader @Slav Defence @Jazzbot @jehanzeb.akhtar@**********

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran asks Kerry to stop drone strikes

Friday, August 02, 2013

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Thursday impressed upon US Secretary of State John Kerry to stop drones attacks, saying that such attacks were proving counterproductive.

Imran, who had a one-on-one meeting with Kerry, explained his party’s viewpoint on drones, the war on terror and the US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

On drones, Imran reiterated that drones were a violation of international law and proving counterproductive, adding that they caused collateral damage in terms of increasing terrorism.

“This in turn allows the terrorists to exploit the narrative of jihad and creates suicide bombers,” he added.

Imran told Kerry that to stop suicide attacks “you have to take away the motivation and this can only come through a complete halt to US drone strikes”.

Imran also stressed that Pakistan had to delink from the US war on terror to deprive the terrorists of their exploitation of the narrative of jihad.

On the US withdrawal from Afghanistan, Imran informed Kerry that unless the withdrawal is orderly Pakistan will have to bear the brunt of the mess left behind as happened in the case of the chaotic Soviet withdrawal.

“That is why all stakeholders must be taken on board so that a peaceful withdrawal can be achieved.”

When Kerry asked about Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Imran explained how the province has to bear the major backlash of what happens in FATA as it is surrounded on three sides by FATA.

Imran also admitted the provincial police were ill equipped to fight the terrorists, especially in the absence of a holistic national counterterrorism policy.

The PTI chief said he had requested the federal government to immediately develop a national counterterrorism policy but so far nothing had come from the government side.

SOURCE:
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

on so called immature policies of imran khan on drones and nato supply​

The Pakistani parliament in 2008 unanimously voted to stop drone strike and if they are not stopped NATO supplies will to cut off

and that same day there were drone strikes in Pakistan

and they blame imran of immaturity that his party threaten to stop nato supply over drones

now all those supporters of the parties bash your leadership for immature strategy

see Javed Chudrays todays program in which Imran "refreshed" memory of that resolution and power of "democrazy"

APNAY MUU PAR SAATH MAYN CHAPARAYN B MAR LAYN JO APNI PARTIES KA STANCE/MOAKAF KUCH AUR BATATAY THAY

KAL TAK 1 AUGUST 2013​

LISTEN AT 31:00 ONWARDS​

only 47 top militants died and 1500 innocent civilian died in drones 350 children disabled​

In last 1 year 100 terrorism acts in whole Pakistan

and now see the other side where drones strike are carried out

in last 1 year

172 in kpk

and 80 in tribal agencies under federal government

These shameless Anp goons did not provide any stats and were busy in government even when there people and leaders where killed​

@RangerPK @Leader @Slav Defence @Jazzbot @jehanzeb.akhtar@**********

Excellent post,but do you know,that this is not a mature policy for them?for them the mature policy is,to concentrate on smaller issues and ignore bigger ones like a coward,and on next elections,all they need is to show off their small progress and get votes.
Issues like of Drone and counter-terror policies are big issues,they could have cheated in KPK by supporting ANP,as Mr.Fakhurddin was on PML-N's back,but they let Mr.Khan win,because they knew that there lies bigger problems,which are almost impossible to sort out,and according to their strategy,Mr.Khan will not be able to handle it,thus PTI will loose it's 'revolutionary image' and next elections very badly.
You all guys won't believe in my analysis @Leader @Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @Areesh @Marshmallow @RangerPK,but I have a strong feeling of this,and I don't know why it works mostly

Excellent post,but do you know,that this is not a mature policy for them?for them the mature policy is,to concentrate on smaller issues and ignore bigger ones like a coward,and on next elections,all they need is to show off their small progress and get votes.
Issues like of Drone and counter-terror policies are big issues,they could have cheated in KPK by supporting ANP,as Mr.Fakhurddin was on PML-N's back,but they let Mr.Khan win,because they knew that there lies bigger problems,which are almost impossible to sort out,and according to their strategy,Mr.Khan will not be able to handle it,thus PTI will loose it's 'revolutionary image' and next elections very badly.
You all guys won't believe in my analysis @Leader @Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @Areesh @Marshmallow @RangerPK,but I have a strong feeling of this,and I don't know why it works mostly

ppp is done for by these types of gimmicks and now pmln with its reconciliation police and dikhawa works.PTI should try to fix all problems best they can next election mayn Allah kay sapurd. na jeetay tu koi baat nae.

pmln aur juif pehlay hi try karay gi kpk laynay kay liay . dakhtay hayn kia hota hay.

ppp is done for by these types of gimmicks and now pmln with its reconciliation police and dikhawa works.PTI should try to fix all problems best they can next election mayn Allah kay sapurd. na jeetay tu koi baat nae.

pmln aur juif pehlay hi try karay gi kpk laynay kay liay . dakhtay hayn kia hota hay.

well said,but you see,they are preparing grounds for us,I have still expectations with Mr.Khan and I will vote him the very next elections too,because I am hopeful that Mr.Khan will at least make an attempt to stop terrorism,we need to support Mr Khan,he will show fruitful results,Inshallah,I hope,although Mr.Khattak has disappointed me a lot.

This thing is surfacing around in lots of minds since quite some time now. And may be it is all true. Only the time will tell whether PTI will be able to deal with it or not. So lets not loose hope before seeing it till the end.

If they have planned for it and if its a trap set for PTI, then let it be, they've played their cards and now its our turn. Its not over yet and it can go either way, so again lets wait and see till the end..

This thing is surfacing around in lots of minds since quite some time now. And may be it is all true. Only the time will tell whether PTI will be able to deal with it or not. So lets not loose hope before seeing it till the end.

If they have planned for it and if its a trap set for PTI, then let it be, they've played their cards and now its our turn. Its not over yet and it can go either way, so again lets wait and see till the end..

Well said,let us wait and watch...:cray:

PMLN, trolling PTI since 1996 :partay:

Everyone has his fair turn, its been yours so far, fear the day when God will turn the table in favor of PTI.. Sooner or later, that day will come for sure In Sha Allah. After all NS and company will have to pay for whatever harm they've done to this country and its innocent people.. :smokin:

chal dil pay mat lay ab

why not?why do my nightmares and intuitions come true?I can't forget the wave of optimism which has enlightened the whole forum,all of has dreamt of success together...:cray:
My first nightmare come true,when massive rigging took place.
My second nightmare come true when Mr.Khattak showed his true colors..I have predicted in past that Mr.Khan must not let such people join his party,but no one listened..no one!!
My Third nightmare come true when Mr.Khan tried to work on counter-terrorists policy but got stuck in Judiciary dramay baazi,long ago @Aeronaut also said the same,that they won't let Mr.Khan work,how true he said.

Still,let us see...

why not?why do my nightmares and intuitions come true?I can't forget the wave of optimism which has enlightened the whole forum,all of has dreamt of success together...:cray:
My first nightmare come true,when massive rigging took place.
My second nightmare come true when Mr.Khattak showed his true colors..I have predicted in past that Mr.Khan must not let such people join his party,but no one listened..no one!!
My Third nightmare come true when Mr.Khan tried to work on counter-terrorists policy but got stuck in Judiciary dramay baazi,long ago @Aeronaut also said the same,that they won't let Mr.Khan work,how true he said.

Still,let us see...

mayn pnln kay supporter ko keh raha tha janab

Back
Top Bottom