What's new

Imran Khan mind blowing speech at ISF convention.

Strategy without stepwise and effective implementation is only khayalee pulaao, in a way.

one cannot define its "plan of action" without being in the position, phir objection hogi ka yeh kiya bongiyan hain... because a theoretical plan of action is for academics, as it consists of "if and else" statements. not that while making strategy, we dont look into statistics or pros and cons involved, but its not made public, as its just part of the home work.

in actual, when a strategy is defined and understood, then according to the factors involved, simultaneously plan of action is made.. there are no constants in real life :)

Say PTI says that it will spend 6 % of GDP on education, somehow, if they are unable to generate this much revenue to be allocated for education, then the whole so called "step by step" plan of action would be disrupted.... so that step by step if and else plan of action is only for academics.

P.S. Yes 2-5 contingency plan of actions should be worked out before hand, as standard part of strategy making.

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan
Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Kon Bachay Ga Pakistan

Imran Khan

Strategy without stepwise and effective implementation is only khayalee pulaao, in a way.

SOP comes after strategy, SOP never comes before strategy.

If you have a goal in mind only then can you set up processes to accomplish tasks leading up to that goal.

Pata chalay, aapka goal kuch hai and steps are leading you towards something else.

SOP comes after strategy, SOP never comes before strategy.

If you have a goal in mind only then can you set up processes to accomplish tasks leading up to that goal.

Pata chalay, aapka goal kuch hai and steps are leading you towards something else.

I can agree with that, but I still think IK has only a long shot at forming a government, and even longer odds that he and his team will be able to actually deliver on the broad strategies he has outlined. I will pay more attention to his proposed SOPs only after he gets power, but not until then.

Back
Top Bottom