What's new

Imran Khan mind blowing speech at ISF convention.

Actually people who are in hate, doesn't see beyond their nose!

its not hate, priority matters, you have a choice to educate your children or buy them a land cruiser, what will you do?

did he say anything about when is he releasing that kaptaan film. elections are close. will there be any restrictions like code of conduct by election commission, or will he be allowed to release the film one month before election.

Can't answer that but according to recent polls his popularity is only 16%, even lower than the current PPP government movies and jalsa's won't make big impact on results even if he release tomorrow or day before the election.

16 sal sey chairman aur ab bhi 2 terms aur karey ga. waqaye is jaisa koye nahi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2-terms mean intra-party elections before each general election while the Chairman can't hold the seat for more than 2-terms. Teek Taak Aadmi Hay Patwariyo Jesa Sochna Band Kar Mere Bhai...

Hahaha Pagal IK 17 years se party chairman ha. Apni asliyaat jany bina reh nahi sakty tum loug

734057_394674767297748_1591246565_n.jpg

There's going to be an election for the Chairmanship... Asad Umar will be contesting against Imran Khan... and about the 2-terms phenomenon refer to my above comment.

2-terms mean intra-party elections before each general election while the Chairman can't hold the seat for more than 2-terms. Teek Taak Aadmi Hay Patwariyo Jesa Sochna Band Kar Mere Bhai...

Abhay Dakkan... There's going to be an election for the Chairmanship... Asad Umar will be contesting against Imran Khan... and about the 2-terms phenomenon refer to my above comment.

Aby General election har 5 saal baad he hoty hain na ya 2 saal baad? and Asad Umer is not contesting against IK see his twitter. Dhakan tujha apni party ka he nahi pata wahan kia ho raha ha, yahan ustad ban raha ha. :D

P.S agar twitter nahi use karta to yeh le screen shot bhai ha to mera tere liye 2 min waste kiye hain..

vpkfnq.jpg

Can't answer that but according to recent polls his popularity is only 16%, even lower than the current PPP government movies and jalsa's won't make big impact on results even if he release tomorrow or day before the election.

Excuse me,
Which polls u r refering?
Ohh, noora polls?lol

Aby General election har 5 saal baad he hoty hain na ya 2 saal baad? and Asad Umer is not contesting against IK see his twitter. Dhakan tujha apni party ka he nahi pata wahan kia ho raha ha, yahan ustad ban raha ha. :D

P.S agar twitter nahi use karta to yeh le screen shot bhai ha to mera tere liye 2 min waste kiye hain..

vpkfnq.jpg

Thanks for the update. Didn't know about it until you posted it.

Asad Umar ‏@Asad_Umar
getting messages congratulating me for deciding to run for the chairman's post in the party elections...Not true.....but could be fun :)

Some say IK is good some say he is jerk can any pakistani friend tell me whom they like to see as a pakistani president.....from the currant candidate ?

yani pechley 16 sal ka koye hisab kitab nahi, move on lol

Actually every week PTI has been releasing manifestos and they encompass so many things previously not even imagined.

They even released their policies for special individuals.

We have mentioned this before, it's not enough to simply release manifestos and policy statements - these must releases must posted in multiple sites and always with debate and controversy - this is the only way to win over people who are not yet committed to the PTI band wagon - I do think this is missing, when TV talk shows and newspapers and websites are not discussing the policies, it's just a plain waste - if a tree falls and one can hear....

In other words, PTI must work to get traction for it's policy prescriptions and this is best done in controversy, where the issues of concern highlighted and the prescription laid out and challenged -- if one wants to know the PTI stand on a particular issue, one has to go to the PTI website, as opposed to being aware (made aware) of the issues and prescriptions by constant media barrage.

yani pechley 16 sal ka koye hisab kitab nahi, move on lol

Pichlay 16 saal se PTI Mein Election Kabhi Nahi Huay... PTI has been transformed into an institution now... where anyone can grab a party position if he deserves it unlike the family limited parties... jaha pe heath karha kar ke election kia jaata hay. lol

We have mentioned this before, it's not enough to simply release manifestos and policy statements - these must releases must posted in multiple sites and always with debate and controversy - this is the only way to win over people who are not yet committed to the PTI band wagon - I do think this is missing, when TV talk shows and newspapers and websites are not discussing the policies, it's just a plain waste - if a tree falls and one can hear....

In other words, PTI must work to get traction for it's policy prescriptions and this is best done in controversy, where the issues of concern highlighted and the prescription laid out and challenged -- if one wants to know the PTI stand on a particular issue, one has to go to the PTI website, as opposed to being aware (made aware) of the issues and prescriptions by constant media barrage.

Pakistan's issue is that the problems are so vast. I think there is a controversy surround each of the policies PTI has released - especially the one about education emergency, when Zardari pulled the funding from all PhD programs - but they are dwarfed with many things including elections (where these policies don't count, its just great speeches, reflecting that you're honest and hardworking counts).

These things are there on their website for parhay likhay people to go and read and know that there is some machination at work with PTI, sab kuch bass hava main nahi hai. Of course, its not going to be like step 1 yeh karoonga, step 2 yeh karoonga. That's SOP, not strategy. Strategy involves broadly defined goals and vision. If you look at any company's mission statement its got all kinds of jargon in it. All projects revolve around that mission statement, but once the project gets a go ahead, at that point (a term used in my field) a work breakdown structure is created to execute all the work in the project.

Similarly once they are elected can you expect them to give the nitty gritty details of everything they would do for each specific manifesto.

Pichlay 16 saal se PTI Mein Election Kabhi Nahi Huay... PTI has been transformed into an institution now... where anyone can grab a party position if he deserves it unlike the family limited parties... jaha pe heath karha kar ke election kia jaata hay. lol

so any one who enjoyed 16 years of dictatorship on party will just serve for 2 more terms?? how noble :angel:

aik mazey ki bat btata hon. Pti elections will end on 21 March and manifesto will be released on 23. ab ye manifesto naye institution ka hai ya purani party ka ??? :undecided:;)

Pakistan's issue is that the problems are so vast. I think there is a controversy surround each of the policies PTI has released - especially the one about education emergency, when Zardari pulled the funding from all PhD programs - but they are dwarfed with many things including elections (where these policies don't count, its just great speeches, reflecting that you're honest and hardworking counts).

These things are there on their website for parhay likhay people to go and read and know that there is some machination at work with PTI, sab kuch bass hava main nahi hai. Of course, its not going to be like step 1 yeh karoonga, step 2 yeh karoonga. That's SOP, not strategy. Strategy involves broadly defined goals and vision. If you look at any company's mission statement its got all kinds of jargon in it. All projects revolve around that mission statement, but once the project gets a go ahead, at that point (a term used in my field) a work breakdown structure is created to execute all the work in the project.

Similarly once they are elected can you expect them to give the nitty gritty details of everything they would do for each specific manifesto.

Thank you for your post, however, I think you have misunderstood what I was pointing to, yes, exactly, Pakistan have many problems and certainly, not all the problems can be tackled in debates - however, it's imperative a certain key ideas (problems) and policy prescriptions are raised over and over and over and over again, so that they "stick", so that these issues become a source of "talking points" and to form and galvanize opinion.

I'm not suggesting "mai ye karooga" - rather, to high light particular problems, problems that have "traction", that can "stick" in the sense that majorities, in Pakistan have some sense of grouse with these issues and the issues then raised to a national level - If we imagine that the election is in the bag, we will certainly be setting ourselves up for disappointment, at which point, the raising of awareness and debate will be a moot point, and worse still, the encounter between youthful enthusiasm and disappointment, will be one that enthusiasm will not soon recover from.

Strategy without stepwise and effective implementation is only khayalee pulaao, in a way.

Back
Top Bottom