What's new

Imran Khan look 'drained, trapped & hopeless' facing 200+ Bogus Cases | While 25 Crore Pakistanis are in dead sleep, facing all the evil in-justices

When he was the PM, he never showed up for work before 11 am and left by 5. He is a lazy narcissist bum.

How many times did you go to PM Sectt and how many times did you sit in cabinet or ministry meetings?

I am genuinely curious to know about this since you make such a bold claim, when I know for a fact this is blatantly false.

And this information is confirmed from people who actually worked at the PM Sectt, one of who was getting calls from Azam Khan in front of me to get a presentation edited at 2 AM on a Sunday night, so that it can be presented at 8 in the morning to the PM.

IK/PTI has every right to demand election, Army has no place in Politics and every time anyone stood against these wardi wale Daku, they do this with him or her... their first victim was none other than Fatima Jinnah, who has done more for this country that this Haram khor Army and their Gunday won't be able to match in 9 lives.

IK is an idiot who had everything but gave it away due to extremely BAD DECISIONS.

All you Youthias should only have one prayer that Allah gives Imran Khan some brains, the ability to work hard and the he realizes that he is being controlled by a she devil i.e. Pinky Aunti.

When he was the PM, he never showed up for work before 11 am and left by 5. He is a lazy narcissist bum.

I am angry at him because God gave him a great opportunity but he screwed up big time.

Just stop Lying dude. Too much BS coming from pro-Govt people these days.

IK is an idiot who had everything but gave it away due to extremely BAD DECISIONS.

Just stop Lying dude. Too much BS coming from pro-Govt people these days.

IK was surrounded by idiots, thats what most of the Pakistanis actually are ..

Muhammad Qasim's dreams on Imran Khan comes true at last. Which of the signs would you deny then?

h, I know that! But what you forgot to mention is that Imran wanted HIS chosen ones to be appointed to help him prolong his rule.
so?

the latter part is conjecture on your behalf.

and if nawaz wanted to appoint his chosen ones, that was his prerogative.

so?

the latter part is conjecture on your behalf.

and if nawaz wanted to appoint his chosen ones, that was his prerogative.

Agreed! But let's not discount that both of them wanted their chosen top officials for their own benefits--presumably bypassing merit and seniority etc. ZAB also tried that when he appointed Zia ul Haq over others.

Working within the system--slowly but surely--establishing the civilian supremacy is the way forward. The Erdogan of 2003 way!

PS. Imran supporters may want to wish Nawaz Sharif as the next PM--he'd screw up with the military the 4th time--at least, thus giving another window to Imran or Zardari. It is in Nawaz's nature!!

Agreed! But let's not discount that both of them wanted their chosen top officials for their own benefits--presumably bypassing merit and seniority etc. ZAB also tried that when he appointed Zia ul Haq over others.
again, so what? the benefit claim is still questionable both for nawaz and imran. nawaz wanted zero interference, imran wanted intelligence to provide proofs of corruption. this isnt self-benefit, in both cases.

ZAB did want a military that is a puppet, as he was overly inspired by the arab states and their style of business.

again, so what? the benefit claim is still questionable both for nawaz and imran. nawaz wanted zero interference, imran wanted intelligence to provide proofs of corruption. this isnt self-benefit, in both cases.

ZAB did want a military that is a puppet, as he was overly inspired by the arab states and their style of business.

It will be impossible to convince PTI fanbois that Imran's intentions were to prolong power through his chosen COAS and ISI Chief. He wasn't the first one to do so and probably won't be the last one to dare so. I don't think I can provide any 'proof' of that and neither can you. They are ALL power hungry, with roots in central and northern Punjab and they work together via various regimes, and I don't make any distinction between them, whether they wear uniform or not.

In Pakistan, those PMs who have the full backing of the COAS and the ISI Chief are the most secure and powerful ones.

As for Bhutto, nothing to do with Arabs. Bhutto was the last truly independent Pakistani civilian leader and what he--himself a product of a Martial Law--to prevent a coup against him. Bhutto even said well before the 1977 coup in a large public speech that 'dictatorship [coup] can happen again'. He chose a meek Zia but badly miscalculated; the rest is history, as they say.

Bhutto even said well before the 1977 coup in a large public speech that 'dictatorship [coup] can happen again'.
the dude was hell bent on murdering any and all people who opposed him, being a wadera and all. something that the early nawaz sharif and the current IK never did.

1691235912049.png

Imran Khan can be blamed for getting himself shot, delaying elections, abducting his own party members, decrease in remittances/exports/investments, Rs devaluation, media gag, release in exchange for press conferences, court orders not being abided by.

If IK, PTI were dead and unpopular, elections would have been held in May as per SC orders. But we know what happened.

are you sure? because the opposite is true. its just that people are cowardly. 250 million vs less than a million.
I spent 28 yrs in Pakistan ... people genuinely supported PMLN in 2021

IK/PTI has every right to demand election, Army has no place in Politics and every time anyone stood against these wardi wale Daku, they do this with him or her... their first victim was none other than Fatima Jinnah, who has done more for this country that this Haram khor Army and their Gunday won't be able to match in 9 lives.
Fatima Jinnah beat British and Indians but lost to Pakistan army
IK is no one in comparison

Unless someone who is ready to arrest those involved in 1960s blunders and punish them they are the part of the problem

Back
Top Bottom