What's new

Imran Khan leaves for India to attend World Economic Forum meeting

Ya well said. Im not a doctor but i can prescribe one thing to him AN ICE CUBE A DAY KEEPS THE JALAN AWAY

Come to the topic!
As a surgn I can advice u to put tht ice cube in any of your given mouth !

everybody's including his role will start when they/he starts speaking at the forum so wait until

Engenired publicity, nothing else!
& he was been pushed by his jew circle of friends from EU maily in britain?
He is mr, nothing when it comes to economy, he should hve sent ASAD UMER there, but like always trying to be seen as influential, he is going to polish his damging publicity!

Engenired publicity, nothing else!
& he was been pushed by his jew circle of friends from EU maily in britain?
He is mr, nothing when it comes to economy, he should hve sent ASAD UMER there, but like always trying to be seen as influential, he is going to polish his damging publicity!

Were you really serving in Pakistan army? How do they tolerate such conspiracy theorists ? :D

Were you really serving in Pakistan army? How do they tolerate such conspiracy theorists ? :D

Who was jemaima gold smith?
How & where IK met her in which pub?
Hve u ever asked IK bhai?
How long they hve living togather without a marrige?
& now whenever imran goes to UK , why he likes to go stay at her,s home!
Beta,
Army is the only institution in pakistan which knows everything , about who is doing wht?
I think thts enough!
In army u hve counter every plan, ur enemy could hve thought before,so thts why u always makes good intell?
We call it cover the face & attack the base!
Now come to topic!

Beta,
Army is the only institution in pakistan which knows everything , about who is doing wht?
I think thts enough!
In army u hve counter every plan, ur enemy could hve thought before,so thts why u always makes good intell?
Now come to topic!

Yeah but you forgot to mention RAW. Since IK is in India these days, I'm sure he is being instructed by them, no? :D

Come to the topic!
As a surgn I can advice u to put tht ice cube in any of your given mouth !

C u took it personal.

29776028.jpg

I hope IK will encourage Pakistan soft image in such forums instead of finding ways to make money for his inquilabi party.

Beta,
I think thts enough!
Now come to topic!

are you the moral keeper of him? what he does in his private life is irrelevant . it his his vision for Pakistan which should matter .

Back
Top Bottom