What's new

Imran Khan launches Rs20 billion electricity project in Kalam

why pti gets so offended if you ask a simple question??

I was clarifying that your comparison of Coal based power plant with Hydro-electric power plant is just like comparing oranges with apples.

For PTI part you should look at my signature. I am more for dictatorship than Political parties.

I was clarifying that your comparison of Coal based power plant with Hydro-electric power plant is just like comparing oranges with apples.

For PTI part you should look at my signature. I am more for dictatorship than Political parties.

Yeah i do understand that... and thanks for clarifying.. i do see sense in these smaller projects..although i m pretty sure that no body would have done a proper cost/ bebefit assesment.. still a step forward...

Yeah i do understand that... and thanks for clarifying.. i do see sense in these smaller projects..although i m pretty sure that no body would have done a proper cost/ bebefit assesment.. still a step forward...

:tup:

Micro Hydel projects are something like this

http://www.dawn.com/news/1188525

and this is a comparatively large project. 84mw is good enough to power anywhere between 40,000 to 80,000 households depending on the usage. Micro Hydel projects are usually targetting few hundred houses at max
And micro projects are usually taken up as build and transfer project with some local community or authorities incharge.

This one is a provience level project. 84MW of clean electricity is a good and welcoming news and with potential of thousnads of such projects in KPK i will call this just a first LITTLE step of a very very long journey ahead.

Back
Top Bottom