What's new

Imran Khan: Islamic welfare state a must

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao where are getting your info from?
7th centaury laws? we had muslim democracy in the seventh centaury something some countries still dont have today!
what is wrong with these laws? what are your concerns with them? just list them.

you didnt answer my question about weather your were actually a pakistani

Some of the laws are not condusive to modern society. Look at primitive rape laws- four witnesses needed, blood money can be given an murderer is set free (Raymond Davis case remember?), stoning, and blasphemy law, punishment for converting, etc.

tujay lala nay kuch kaha kia
bacpan ki yaden:cheesy:

Then you must be Shakeel Siddiqui ....

Some of the laws are not condusive to modern society. Look at primitive rape laws- four witnesses needed, blood money can be given an murderer is set free (Raymond Davis case remember?), stoning, and blasphemy law, punishment for converting, etc.

The 4 witness thing is largely irrelevant with DNA sampling. Don't know when our legal system is going to catch up with technology ?

May be abused by madrassah teacher too!

looks like your story
no wonder you are so bitter and attack islam
it is only your experience buddy dont take it out on all:omghaha:

Then you must be Shakeel Siddiqui ....

The 4 witness thing is largely irrelevant with DNA sampling. Don't know when our legal system is going to catch up with technology ?

your childhood memories coming back to you?:P

looks like your story
no wonder you are so bitter and attack islam
it is only your experience buddy dont take it out on all:omghaha:

your childhood memories coming back to you?:P

When I was young I couldnt make much sense out of islamic education particularly the Quran and I was often beaten up for asking too many critical questions. My parents made me walk bare footed to the madrassah every afternoon as a punishment..One day we had a lesson on naseeb and all the associated bunch and once again I was served well by the molvi sahb PVC pipe..

Next day I took a PVC pipe from my home and served the molvi sahb really good..and told him it was written in his naseeb today to be beaten up like this...he was left speechless!

A lot of my friends from the madrassah later ended up with Al Quaida in Afghanistan and even I had the option to join them courtesy of direct invitation by the aide of Osama binladen! We were promised money, land and women after settling in Afghanistan in exchange of fighting the war. None the less I can say I had the chance to view Afghan war upclose and personal and witness the entire evolution if Islamic Jehadism from Arabia!

Probably. How can we help him/her/them ??
:P

Hand him a pocket sachet of vaseline before sending him off!

...abi tu strick islamic laws ki taraf Pakistan nay jana hay pehlay general halt theek kar layn kisi patri par lay aen pakistan ko...

Boht khoob.
Pehlay educated loag halat theek kar len aur phir maulvi hazraat kabza karlengay.

If you can't fix Pakistan's problems then stay away from it.

Hand him a pocket sachet of vaseline before sending him off!

now now don't give away the secret of how you were cured
by the way lamest story ever
no wonder you are bitter sad and biting all the time

The tribals have failed the state by failing to govern their lands and upholding the law and order. These regions now needs to be annexed and "Red Indian" treatment awarded to resistance.

please, have some shame. at least read what write before posting. calling for the extermination of millions of our citizens :rolleyes: i just hope you are drunk or not in a stable state of mind right now.

and no one 'annexes' their own territory. they are proud Pakistanis and will remain so til the end of time. but they have the same right to life and safety for their children as anyone else, without constant threats and force applied against them.

The same old blah blah of amreeki/yahoodi/hindoo sazish....very boring now!

it's not me speaking. an american envoy in delhi openly stated cia was involved before he was promptly discharged and sent back to the u.s, citing 'psychological instability'.

now now dont give your secrets away
by the way heart touching story
no wonder you are bitter sad and bitting all the time

You didn't reply to so many questions I asked you :(

1. What solutions do you have for Pakistan's balance of payment problems?
2. Why are maulvis waiting for others to fix Pakistan and then take over?
3. Why can't maulvis answer the 4 witness issue in rape cases?
4. Are you Shakeel Afridi ?

You didn't reply to so many questions I asked you :(

1. What solutions do you have for Pakistan's balance of payment problems?
2. Why are maulvis waiting for others to fix Pakistan and then take over?
3. Why can't maulvis answer the 4 witness issue in rape cases?
4. Are you Shakeel Afridi ?
why you liberals start drooling when someone don't agree with you?
i am a normal pakistan like any other no molana etc

pti has vowed to make pakistan a islamic welfare state thats what i need
ji is supporting him
mutaheda islami mahaz is supporting him
and many other
i will vote for pti not for dangar nawaz and fascist ppp and co
if these educated people you speak of could solve Pakistan problems then why haven't they done it:-)
there is no restriction on use of technology.have you ever listened to molvies objecting to finger prints forensic evidence(it is not like constitution amendment )
are you a retard?

Guys stop arguing and making personal attacks on each other.

please, have some shame. at least read what write before posting. calling for the extermination of millions of our citizens :rolleyes: i just hope you are drunk or not in a stable state of mind right now.

and no one 'annexes' their own territory. they are proud Pakistanis and will remain so til the end of time. but they have the same right to life and safety for their children as anyone else, without constant threats and force applied against them.

I am definitely not drunk and you are not high either. Million of Red Indians in USA and Canada was re-educated in special camps and integrated with the civilization and this is what I meant when I said the same about tribals. Offcourse if I mean genocide or mass exterminations I could have said that right away!

The tribals aka FATA are a semi-autonomous entity and that is where all the loop holes in the law and order situation begin to appear...annex it as a 6th province of Pakistan after GB!

it's not me speaking. an american envoy in delhi openly stated cia was involved before he was promptly discharged and sent back to the u.s, citing 'psychological instability'.

Uhh those diplomatic fit..... bad bad boy!

Nobody is calling for the literal imposition of sharia exactly as it was in those times. the world has changed, society and people along with it. what an Islamic system enshrines in the context of Pakistan is a constitution, governance and a set of laws that does not contradict or conflict with anything in sharia. moreover, the objectives resolution would be fully implemented so no criminal, corrupts, murderers can sit in parliament as they have all these years, but rather would be served justice in independent courts free from political interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom