What's new

Imran Khan: Islamic welfare state a must

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebozo is not in Saudi Arabia. That much is known.

He's probably some depressed 11 year old kid who gets taunte at school by his Indian friends for being Pakistan so comes on here and vents it on Pakistan itself.

Welfare state of any flavor turns men into hijjras.

Islamic welfare state is the only solution for us we have to establish it and will with full force to rise again

Somebozo is not in Saudi Arabia. That much is known.

He's probably some depressed 11 year old kid who gets taunte at school by his Indian friends for being Pakistan so comes on here and vents it on Pakistan itself.

Ask mods to post IP records then..some of the mods over here know me in person.

And those vouching for Shariah should abadon their american passports and residence in USA first and go live somewhere under shariah before wishing it upon Pakistans. Ultimate hypocrites!

Islamic welfare state is the only solution for us we have to establish it and will with full force to rise again

Until we end up like Afghanistan 2.0

Ask mods to post IP records then..some of the mods over here know me in person.

And those vouching for Shariah should abadon their american passports and residence in USA first and go live somewhere under shariah before wishing it upon Pakistans. Ultimate hypocrites!

when you prove me wrong then ill have respect for you.
it doesnt matter where your from even if your pakistani your just plain wrong thats it.
oh im ready to live under shariah it no problem for me. as of now theres no sharia in pakistan so it dont matter where i am. like i said once imran khan in power and things get better overall ill be in pakistan doing business there.im not a fan of living in the west here people live for themselves thats not a life worth living, in pakistan you live for your family, muslim brothers ect.

Until we end up like Afghanistan 2.0

just stop dude we've had enough of you. if you wana stop our islamization of pakistan run for office and stop us.

listen dude
the four witnesses are required for freaking adultery!!
not for rape that is myth you atheists are spreading

If a rape claim remains unproven by four witnesses, then it is considered adultery.

why you liberals start drooling when someone don't agree with you?
i am a normal pakistan like any other no molana etc

pti has vowed to make pakistan a islamic welfare state thats what i need
ji is supporting him
mutaheda islami mahaz is supporting him
and many other
i will vote for pti not for dangar nawaz and fascist ppp and co
if these educated people you speak of could solve Pakistan problems then why haven't they done it:-)
there is no restriction on use of technology.have you ever listened to molvies objecting to finger prints forensic evidence(it is not like constitution amendment )
are you a retard?

Where did I say I was a liberal? I am conservative in many aspects, but intolerant to Maulvi hazraat who just want an Islamic State while providing no solution to the current problems in Pakistan (except fighting US and Israel and making the GCC our boss).

Even I would never vote for PPP or PML(N), but it doesn't mean that I'll let some illiterate take over Pakistan for their near-sighted vision. The moment you declare Pakistan a purely Islamic State, you will have the GCC ruling us for the next century. Look at what happened due to Zia's pro-Arab policies.

The educated people that I spoke of are out of the Parliament because they are not corrupt and will not let vested interests define Pakistani ones.

And I hope you learnt your lesson in name-calling. The language you used against another member was an indicator of your midset.

when you prove me wrong then ill have respect for you.
it doesnt matter where your from even if your pakistani your just plain wrong thats it.
oh im ready to live under shariah it no problem for me. as of now theres no sharia in pakistan so it dont matter where i am. like i said once imran khan in power and things get better overall ill be in pakistan doing business there.im not a fan of living in the west here people live for themselves thats not a life worth living, in pakistan you live for your family, muslim brothers ect.

just stop dude we've had enough of you. if you wana stop our islamization of pakistan run for office and stop us.

I cannot prove you wrong because Islamist consider themselves God's viceroy on earth and are always right in their extreme might!
I have no respect for a hypocrite American citizen calling for Shariah in Pakistan...people like these should be lined up against the wall and shot!

The tribals have failed the state by failing to govern their lands and upholding the law and order. These regions now needs to be annexed and "Red Indian" treatment awarded to resistance.

The same old blah blah of amreeki/yahoodi/hindoo sazish....very boring now!

And who is going to give red indian treatment to tribals? 15% of army and 90% FC is pashtun. Without us your Punjab is on mercy of India.
You to have punjabize tribals like @Abu Zolfiqar to exterminate them.

Last edited by a moderator:
And who is going to give red indian treatment to tribals? 15% of army and 90% FC is pashtun. Without us your Punjab is on mercy of India.
You to have punjabize tribals like @Abu Zolfiqar to exterminate them.

I never said exterminate them, I am against any such nonsense mass killing..I said force them to reform, civilize and re-educate.. Apparently you have no knack for reading or else you would have been my previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said exterminate them, I am against any such nonsense mass killing..I said force them to reform, civilize and re-educate.. Apparently you have no knack for reading or else you would have been my previous post.

Force them to educate and civilize? Have you visited your rural punjab, interior sindh and balochistan? Jihalat tou waha ziada he...infact an illiterate pashtun is many times more civilized , has principles and code, than an illiterate punjabi....even from religous point of view pashtuns are practical muslims while in your punjab mosques are filled only at friday, pir-parasti is common, grave-worshipping is common, bidah like milad and urs are celebrated , superstitions are common, in rural areas people cant even recite kalma and qurani ayat, rapes and gang-rapes are common, quran se shadi is common, jehaiz is common, mob justice is common, the list is long..
First civilize your punjab then talk about tribal areas.

Where did I say I was a liberal? I am conservative in many aspects, but intolerant to Maulvi hazraat who just want an Islamic State while providing no solution to the current problems in Pakistan (except fighting US and Israel and making the GCC our boss).

Even I would never vote for PPP or PML(N), but it doesn't mean that I'll let some illiterate take over Pakistan for their near-sighted vision. The moment you declare Pakistan a purely Islamic State, you will have the GCC ruling us for the next century. Look at what happened due to Zia's pro-Arab policies.

The educated people that I spoke of are out of the Parliament because they are not corrupt and will not let vested interests define Pakistani ones.

And I hope you learnt your lesson in name-calling. The language you used against another member was an indicator of your midset.
the language i used for you and sombozo was right for both of you
you bow to man made constitution of so called educated persons but cannot bow to Quran and Sunnah interpreted accurately into constitution
that's hypocrisy

No that is not hypocrisy that is critical thinking...those who bow down blindly are the ignorant of lowest class!
Please keep your quran and sunnah to yourself, the world is a better place without it. Just look up a few countries following QUran and SUnnah and tell me if they are a leading example of development and progress or hypocrisy at its best.

Using the big grey matter gifted by god will be useful...not blindly following something written back in 7th century.

I am in Saudi Arabia indeed and can therefore assert with full confidence that Quran and sunnah does not work.

yell yell yank yank
shut up bozo clown
ignorant stupid liberal
madar pidar azad lant on pakistan
50 anchors and 50 ngos will bring change or mqm lot in karachi :omghaha:

No that is not hypocrisy that is critical thinking...those who bow down blindly are the ignorant of lowest class!
Please keep your quran and sunnah to yourself, the world is a better place without it. Just look up a few countries following QUran and SUnnah and tell me if they are a leading example of development and progress or hypocrisy at its best.

Using the big grey matter gifted by god will be useful...not blindly following something written back in 7th century.

I am in Saudi Arabia indeed and can therefore assert with full confidence that Quran and sunnah does not work.

it works but not for blind one eyed dijaals :cheesy:
judging from theft on Cyprus bank account and europe and usa capitalism is down the drain find another beacon to make people fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom