What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Question is where the Hell was an Ambulance ??? he had to be shifted via private Car .

There is always a rescue 1122 ambulance with NS , SS , Zardari etc . . so they can provide emergency First Aid.

Had it been any serious , who was to be blamed ??

Last edited by a moderator:
He need blood O+ and Ambulance is struck in massive traffic......

stupid lifter ...... and stupid guards trying to come on lifter...

151e7f346a3cc480c1121a28cdb2ea01_M.jpg

Imran Khan injured, felt from lift before public address in Lahore
Tuesday, 07 May 2013 19:21
Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday sustained injuries after falling from a lifter during climbing up the stage installed for an election rally in Lahore. According to details Imran tumbling down with three or four party activists on a pickup truck. The PTI chief was seen bleeding when he was taken away by his party supporters to hospital. Khan sustained injuries on his head and back, said the hospital sources. The rally was held near Ghalib Market in Lahore’s Gulberg neighbourhood. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz issued sympathetic statements to their competitor in Punjab. They prayed for swift recovery of Khan. Famous singer and PTI leader Ibrarul Haq has said the party chief is out of danger and stable now at the hospital.
http://www.arynews.tv/en/index.php/component/k2/item/1915-imran-khan-injured,-fall-from-lift-in-lahore

He would have fallen anyways. The lifter itself couldn't handle the weight.

Yes and didn't somebody tell those idiot guards that the lifter wouldn't be able to handle so much weight ? Especially the third guard. Some common sense was required that's all

My Question is where the Hell was an Ambulance ??? he had to be shifted via private Car .

There is always a rescue 1122 ambulance with NS , SS , Zardari etc . . so they can provide emergency First Aid.

Had it been any serious , who was to be blamed ??
the last guard trying to climb looks like the culprit. Or general lack of awareness to safety in south asia.

‏اسلام آباد: عمران خان مکمل ہوش میں ہیں،ڈاکٹر شفیق"

Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom