What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IK bled for 20 minutes,ambulance wasn't present. Had 28 stitches.

On the ground yes, but not on the crane where he was seperated from the crowed anyway. And if any possibility for an attack was there, it would have been foolish to present him up where everybody had a free sight to shoot at him, not to mention that the guards were both at the same side, what kind of shield was that? :what:

Desi WTF logic 101

Political Sec says ... 28 stitches
he says he want to Thank NS, SS & Mariam for personally calling IK & wishing him speedy recovery...

On the ground yes, but not on the crane where he was seperated from the crowed anyway. And if any possibility for an attack was there, it would have been foolish to present him up where everybody had a free sight to shoot at him, not to mention that the guards were both at the same side, what kind of shield was that? :what:

This typical Pakistani topi drama :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

یہ واقعہ محض ایک حادثہ نہیں ہے اسکی تحقیق ہونی چاہئے۔
اعجاز چوہدری صدر پی ٹی آئی پنجاب
۔

943429_10151382214411766_592371197_n.jpg

News channels are saying that his back was hurt and his election campaign will be affected......i hope its not true.

IK bled for 20 minutes,ambulance wasn't present. Had 28 stitches.

Nhn yar, PTI spokesman said that he recieved 4 stitches at a local hospital, then sent to Shaukat Khanum for detailed check up and CT scan waghaira.

It was totally the fault of the third security man who was climbing up on the lifter and thw lifter suddenly tilted. What was the need to cram so many people there.

MAy Allah grant him health at the earliest.

His political campaign for tomorrow isn't the important thing now and he needs rest.

I dont want to sound insensitive, but good thing is that there were only 2 days left of campaign and major areas had been covered, hopefully he is alright to make it to the Pindi jalsa after the rally.

BUt that is not important right now.

its time he takes a break. i dont want him risking anymore in a few more jalsas. from a political point of view he has already done enough in these jalsas. TBH the age he is in and the long fall he fell from this is Allah,s blessing that he has survived. May Allah grant him full recovery.

Just spoke to sir Asad Umar... All jalsas on schedule ... No cancelletion yet

Wtf, you have phone contact with him?

GOod to know now that he is safe, stitches on the forehead and no major injury, concious and all.

I had my head busted and bled for 15 minutes but was fit the next day after stitches. Hopefully same is the case with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom