What's new

Imran Khan interview on Geo News program Lekin

Imran Khans party will get Advice from the Rothschilds of Europe,On how to Run Pakistan.His wife is related to Rothschilds.
His wife is Christian, not Jewish and once again, if you believe that, you believe Nehru was a Freemason controlled by the Illuminati

Well shoot down a drone or not, he has said that he will go to the UN, and that is something good.

At least take a stand against the US, on this issue.

LOL, Imran replied and rebukes every Ilzamians on this accusations in the same show as well, com’on grow up watch it entirely and only then say something, at least don't dis-respect your own leader like that....Hahahahahah...LOL...!!

I like it when u say grow up:D but i must credit both, imran and sana, sana was very agressive and imran was equally cool but at the same time i strongly feel that imran's statement against altaf hussain and MQM wudn't be recieved well by MQM supporters.

I like it when u say grow up:D.

LOL...we can discuss a lot, if you refrain unnecessary rants on my posts.

i strongly feel that imran's statement against altaf hussain and MQM wudn't be recieved well by MQM supporters

Right and that’s exactly her success....in forcing Imran to reveal what he didn’t want to...in normal circumstances.

Honestly speaking, Imran Khan did a tremendous job knowing that Sana is a PMLN mouthpiece.

The question is: can Nawaz Sharif come into such live talk show and face the grunt questions posed by Sana? I'd love to se that. Or bring Nawaz in Lucman's show?

Honestly speaking, Imran Khan did a tremendous job knowing that Sana is a PMLN mouthpiece.

The question is: can Nawaz Sharif come into such live talk show and face the grunt questions posed by Sana? I'd love to se that. Or bring Nawaz in Lucman's show?

Dear Tallat Hussain has also a very negative view on PMLN and almost in every other column/show he tries to expose him and prominent PTI.

This same Tallat Hussain, makes a same kind of interview with Shahbaz Sharif some days back, in which he is very taunting and in full trrottle on him as well. SS was marvelous on every taunting questions and came out victorious, Currently i can't upload that interview, but the point is we have our kind of Sana Bucha's in our plates, so just don't pitty ownself unnecessarily.

Talat hussain is the only good journalist in Pakistan right now, who comes on TV shows, Najam Sethi can be a good shout as well.

One thing I noticed is that IK gave the interview live, not edited or anything.

^^^ this is the interview you're talking about.

I just want to quote an excerpt from the interview - no offence intended. It's just for the readers to see what Nawaz really is capable of.

QUESTION: Mohtarm Mian Sahib energy crisis aur gas crisis solution Kya hai aap k paas?

Answer: Main YAh Samajta hoon k......... is hakomat ko... Chahevay yah tha k.....Pakistan k sub say jo baray
maslay thay..... pahlay din say un k ooper kaam shuroo kr dyti... aur hamaari poori sport thei in ko......usi din bath k bana laytay yah k yah is ki policy ho ge......to is k zarevay hum jo pakistan ka sub say bara maslah hl karain gy.....to aaj yah masalah bohat hd tk hal ho chuka hota....

Question: Unhoon nay hl nahi kiya "Aap k paas hal kya hai"?

Main usi ki taraf aa raha tha ......hehehe... aap nay sawal k ooper sawal pooch liya.... nai dakhain baat yah hai k..... energy is waqat pakistan ka sub say bara maslah hai..... aur aus ko hal krnay k livay hamaray apnay mulk main bhei bohat wasail hain..... aur phir kuch aa aab aaam effort krni paray ge bahir say bhei is ki livay koi jo hai woo aaaaa koi grant koi bheek yah madad koi aisi baat nahi kr raha.... yani un say bhei apna jo hai wo madad lyni paray ge... aur main aaa aaaa aaab yaani aap karzay to hasil kr saktay hain na? aur karzoon ka sahi istmal kar saktay hain.... lakin rental power policy jo hai.... kya kahtay hain is ko... aaa aaa ippzzzz am wo nai... wo main samajhta hon k agar hakomat ki neyat sahi hoti.... paisay batoornay ki nai hoti to aaa yah masalah jo hai yah aab rentl aaaab ippzzzz ki bejavay doosreee aab aaaaab jo hai hakomatee jo tarjeehaat k zarevay hal ho sakta tha...

The question still remains... can Nawaz come in Live interview? And that'd be so much fun if he comes face-to-face in a live show with Imran Khan which as a challenge by Imran Khan has yet to be fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talat hussain is the only good journalist in Pakistan right now, who comes on TV shows, Najam Sethi can be a good shout as well.

Sana Bucha is the only good journalist in Pakistan right now, who comes on TV shows, Hamid Mir can be a good shout as well. :)

Sharif's must have spent a lot on her for that, she was clearly putting her words in his mouth, what a shame.

Lolz.. the way PPP has jiala's ( Defination of Jiala: No matter wat leader do wrong or extremely wrong, you have to say Zindabad to him/her)>.. i m surprised to see increasing num of Jialaz for IK ... and this is dissapointing wen youth of the nation could not see clear signs of some body being not good !!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE ....

IK, N Leauge, PPP or any orther party is not going to bring any change coz they are all working for some 3rd party agenda in which Pakistan stands no where sadly !!!

^^^ this is the interview you're talking about.

I just want to quote an excerpt from the interview - no offence intended. It's just for the readers to see what Nawaz really is capable of.

See.....but PTIans need to portray slef pitty always in front of everyone...why????

You don't see PMLNs to behave like that.....now i refrain to quote...G*** U*... people find it too offended..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sana Bucha is the only good journalist in Pakistan right now, who comes on TV shows, Hamid Mir can be a good shout as well. :)

Hamid Mir, OMG.

Well it is your opinion, and I dont care really.

The question still remains... can Nawaz come in Live interview? And that'd be so much fun if he comes face-to-face in a live show with Imran Khan which as a challenge by Imran Khan has yet to be fulfilled.

He will, upon his time...like SS did with Tallat.

But, The point is when you part of the system you have to compromise a lot on too you didn't want, but here we have a so called populist who didn't want to be part of the systme out of the same fear but nonetheless have a habit to challenge all those who couraged it to make fruitfull contribution in it in the first place.

For me, when IK start participating in elections be part of the systme somehow he curse at this very moment...only then its an equal opportunity encounter betwee NS & IK.....:)

^^^ I'd say keep Nawaz away from media and bring Shahbaz on the front... SS is 1000 times better than Nawaz, who is such an empty head leader, SS should lead PMLN.

Back
Top Bottom