What's new

Imran Khan : India have never used Drone attack on their Naxalite areas but we did it on civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naxals only fight Indian armed forces and police. They don't do suicide bombing on civilans. They don't kill 140 school children while burning their teacher alive.
Imran Khan is s dumb and ignorant that he himself destroys his party support by issuing such stupid remarks

India is operating armed drones since Pakistan is using RC aircrafts.

But Indian policy is clear,We'll never use our airpower on our civilians.

Correction needed: "India is operating armed drone since Ancient Time" :lol

The difference is that the thick skulled short sighted Jarnails and Karnails in Rawalpindi have created militancy by training and arming Talibans with advanced weapons. While the Naxalite are armed with crude weapons

This is even more funnier....

[The CH-3 appears to be a copy of the Jetcruzer small civil aircraft that was built by U.S. company Advanced Aerodynamics and Structures Inc., which sold 30 Jetcruzer 500s to China in 2000.

The drone has been sold to Pakistan and Nigeria, where an armed CH-3A was photographed after it crashed during a mission to hit Boko Haram terrorists.]

[Was surprised to have learnt earlier this week that Nigeria are ONE of only FIVE countries worldwide known to have used armed drones in combat. The rest are the USA, UK, Israel & Pakistan].

Pakistani Drone Crashes in Sargodha | Baaghi TV Pakistan
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...685939&sig=ALL1Aj7St0-8OkntCIgUEngtnFwW3Rxljw

Incidentally CH3 crashes in Pakistan as well as Nigeria. .at least the Nigerian's are honest to call it a Chinese drone, while the pakistanis call it "indigenous".

It won't help you, if you cry all over PFD, go and cry in front of DRDO to make something to cheer about. There hasn't been any Armed drone crash in Pakistan, the one in your link is a simple UAV ( read full article before jumping up and down like a monkey). Should i post articles about indian uav who hit coco nut tree and crash ? :lol:

If Naxas from my country start hurting other nations IA will be used Mr. Khan. Pakistan's porous border is also a problem. So i bet its better to deal with PA. At the same time the cleared areas should have regiments of women police or women paramilitary to take care of people with a humane angle.

It won't help you, if you cry all over PFD, go and cry in front of DRDO to make something to cheer about. There hasn't been any Armed drone crash in Pakistan, the one in your link is a simple UAV ( read full article before jumping up and down like a monkey). Should i post articles about indian uav who hit coco nut tree and crash ? :lol:

I posted the article so that you don't act like a monkey. The fact that burraq is a Chinese drone doesn't seem to register in your mind makes you a dumbass. I suggest you read the full article...you need to glide over the part about "Pakistan's full capability to manufacture armed drones....because that's bull shit. It's a pak painted Chinese drone.

The word shame is not very common among lungi warriors---because you guys are incapable of making anything properly with help from all around the world doesn't mean Pakistan is like you. Yeah you doesn't bomb your own peoples, you just slaughter them like in 1984 for example--think once at least before opening your mouth for nothing :lol:
ohh how can i forget that!!!!, simple its very simple, puppet actors like Jarnail singh bhindranwale were supported by you people and yes anyone who goes against the republic of india will be slaughtered like pigs, let me remind you "I AM A PUNJABI" and yes khalistan is dead!!!!! and also "paint job accha hai burraq ka, crash hone pe bhi kharab nahi hua!!!":partay:
Selection_113.png

Are we still talking about Imran, I thought he is past his expiry date as a politician.

That's 'cause APS and countless other such unfortunate incidents didn't happen there. Taliban Khan can whine all he wants, but his comrades will keep getting bombed.

I've few points......Nexalities in India are not tough fighters like we have in our FATA region moreover that area also engulfed many SUPERPOWERS in the past....on the other hand nexalities are VEGGIES like Indian vegetarians army
its like comparing ORANGES with MANGOES :hitwall:
Abe lca aur arjun ki quality ki baat tak to theek hai. par ab tu naxalites ki quality par bhi a gaya. lahol bila qubat, had hi ho gayi.o_O

Abe lca aur arjun ki quality ki baat tak to theek hai. par ab tu naxalites ki quality par bhi a gaya. lahol bila qubat, had hi ho gayi.o_O
hahahah....i like the way you say....Lahol bila ....Mogambo khush hoa :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom