What's new

Imran Khan in Silicon Valley

What???? Did he take money from the US govt. like the stooges ruling Pakistan do? Get some sense of proportion. Criticizing for the sake of it is not fair.

It's fashionable to say that Imran Khan is anti-West or anti-US. However. the fact is, and he has clarified several times, that he is against specific policies of these governments. He is not against American society or American people.

It's fashionable to say that Imran Khan is anti-West or anti-US. However. the fact is, and he has clarified several times, that he is against specific policies of these governments. He is not against American society or American people.

Hypocratic stance!
& american peoples are the one who elect thier govts , so that means he is against the will & mandate of american peoples, bt at the same time for money he likes american peoples?
Jewish way of doing bussiness?

Hypocratic stance!
& american peoples are the one who elect thier govts , so that means he is against the will & mandate of american peoples, bt at the same time for money he likes american peoples?
Jewish way of doing bussiness?

The only mandate the American public has given their leaders is to stop terrorism. IK's entire argument is that the US administration's strategy for combating terrorism is counter productive.

There are only two groups in Human History who "eliminated all corruption in 90 days" after taking over the reins of Political Power.

They are:
1) The Bolsheviks in Russia in 1917.
2) The Taliban in Afghanistan in 1996.

No one else has ever managed to accomplish this feat.

I don't see any Bolshevik/Communist revolution in Pakistan. So the only other option for "eliminating all corruption in 90 days" is the TALIBAN.....

I recently read in Pashtu-language local newspaper that Imran is gay (has numerous men as lovers). Is this true or is it just a rumor? Does anyone know?

The only mandate the American public has given their leaders is to stop terrorism. IK's entire argument is that the US administration's strategy for combating terrorism is counter productive.

Imran Khan is vehemently opposed to the use of drones, but there is near consensus in the US on the use of drones to hunt down the terrorists in FATA and elsewhere.

Regardless of who's in the White House, the US will almost certainly continue its current drones policy even after the 2014 withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan. The US might even expand drone attacks after the withdrawal of US ground forces unless Pakistan military cracks down on the Taliban.

Are you seriously claiming that Imran Khan is Jewish?

Or is this just a snide remark because his ex-wife (Jemima Gold) is Jewish?

If the Taliban are such a minor issue, why is Imran Khan so afraid of criticizing them?

In fact, Imran himself answered it by saying that "the Taliban have killed hundreds of ANP workers and if I criticize them, they will kill my workers too".

It's interesting that imran would say something like that. It's infac the present govt and military leadership's failure they can't provide safety to anyone from taliban.

With that established, is it really wise to pick a fight with somebody knowing they can kill you at will and you can't even protect yourself.

Or do you wait till you have the power to protect yourself and then start a fight? I think imran might just be doing that. Come to power, tell the assholes to laydown arms, kill them if they refuse.

Sounds a lot better than dying before the fight even starts.

I recently read in Pashtu-language local newspaper that Imran is gay (has numerous men as lovers). Is this true or is it just a rumor? Does anyone know?

Is that what bothers you??

Here's Fox News on Imran Khan being "confident of sweep in upcoming elections":

Imran Khan, a former Pakistan cricket star turned populist politician, says he's more confident than ever that his party will sweep upcoming national elections and that he will become the country's next leader.

On the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in the Swiss ski resort of Davos, Khan says he is optimistic the country wants change.

He claims 40 million young Pakistanis will vote for the first time, out of an electorate of 90 million, and that they represent a "big vote for change." The general election is expected in coming months.

Khan accused those wanting to maintaining the status quo of closing ranks, giving huge amounts of money to the media to criticize his Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party, and conducting a propaganda campaign accusing him of being pro-Taliban.

Former Pakistan cricket star Imran Khan confident of sweep in upcoming elections | Fox News

Here's Fox News on Imran Khan being "confident of sweep in upcoming elections":

Imran Khan, a former Pakistan cricket star turned populist politician, says he's more confident than ever that his party will sweep upcoming national elections and that he will become the country's next leader.

On the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in the Swiss ski resort of Davos, Khan says he is optimistic the country wants change.

He claims 40 million young Pakistanis will vote for the first time, out of an electorate of 90 million, and that they represent a "big vote for change." The general election is expected in coming months.

Khan accused those wanting to maintaining the status quo of closing ranks, giving huge amounts of money to the media to criticize his Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party, and conducting a propaganda campaign accusing him of being pro-Taliban.

Former Pakistan cricket star Imran Khan confident of sweep in upcoming elections | Fox News

Look at that fool IK, whts he is doing there ,what can he get from there?
Ohh I understand, just to make few pics & news clips for his sons, in london! See my papa is in there with british PM, wow ,yeah he is a big shot!
That's how his foolish mind works, this the time for him to be concentrating in structuring PTI & should be thinking how regain the losted momentem?
Bt instead mr, harry is sitting WEF thinking about world, & telling world ohh, will sweep the gerl elections in pakistan!
Sorry bt now, IK with his over projected personality ,really stinks with his unability of nt understanding politics at all!

Back
Top Bottom