What's new

Imran Khan in Silicon Valley

why is he confused?
give his workers and voters bullet proof cars and jammers 1000 elite police guards ,give him some money from coilation support fund so that he can protect safeguard himself and his workers too ,,,then he will condemn taliban too...
it all a money and power game,,,,,
why should common man on street pay for the decisions made by those who sit work and live in bunkers?general musharaf lived in bunker...if he had lived on street ,then he would have never joined american wot for dollars...he is now hiding like a rat in exile after creating all the mess.

ours is a shameless lot.....look at the women and children in drone attacks....our leaders have refused to defend our own people but for dollars and aid they are willing to defend american people....americans came into abbottabad and conducted an operation for 2 hours..no one came...radars were off...police dident came...army dident came even it was a military town....

even in a village if some one fires a round police comes withing 15 -20 minutes but here no one came for 2 hours......why?
cause we were paid not to come

who will avenge the deaths of 25 soldiers on salala?americas fired for 2 hours on salala yet not one came again to save them....why?
cause we were again paid not to intervene.....

this is our kind....look at their cursed faces.........not even one will look like a man of character and integrity...

why should imran make enemies of america his own enemies when he dident even received 10 dollars from all the billions of dollars that came in the form of aid?

those of ate billions of americans dollars should follow america cause they took money they deserve dictation';;;;those who are rotting on street in poverty....why should they join the mayhem?

The Taliban have killed many many times more Muslims in Pakistan than the Americans have in their drone attacks in FATA.

It takes a lot of courage to deal with the killers when you have to risk your own life to do so.

If political courage to stand up to to the Taliban killers is an important standard by which to judge politicians, then Imran does not look very good when compared with ANP, PPP and MQM leaders. As Imran himself pointed out, the ANP members have paid a huge price with their lives for standing up to the Talibs...something Imran is unwilling to do.

With the exception of some ANP, MQM and PPP leaders, the rest of the political leadership in Pakistan has failed to rise to the occasion. Here are some recent cowardly statements on the subject of Taliban militancy by PTI and PML(N) leaders:

Excuse me! leadership and PPP,MQM,ANP????

PPP's leader is the most corrupt of all known 'leaders'. He has no guts to come out in public and elaborate on the policies his government has. He is the constitutional Supreme Commander and he has never visited his troops in the war zone which these mice call their war on US behest. He is the person who was involved in the longest running feud with the Supreme Court for no obvious reason on which he later reneged.

Talk about MQM and its 'leadership'. MQM is ia unique party which has been in government since 1993. Its has no value and no scruples but be in government be it military or civilian. MQM is the only party which has its leader who is a fugitive from law and has voluntarily accepted foreign nationality and by the looks of it, has no plan to come back. Well if you can live in London and lead the fools from your comfortable confines, why would you even ponder landing into the mess thats Karachi right now. Under MQM's rule, more than 7000 people have died in Karachi violence. MQM itself is a violent party and yet you have the courage to call it being a courageous party!! Its only courage is to shout out hoarse against Taliban from London! Ask him to go Waziristan to protest drones, I dare you his party never will. They have blood on their hands.

ANP is party whose leader we dont know where he is. Washington? London? we dont know. Yet according to you, they have courage. Its leader chose to get buried in Afghanistan and that is a very serious question mark on their patriotism.

Pakistan is being led by cowards. They have no courage to come out of their comfort zones. ask Nawaz to go to Quetta or Waziristan. Aks him to come out of his palace in Raiwind. Ask the brave leader of PPP to come out of his Presidential palace and take the issues head on. The fact is Pakistan is led by mice and the only leader who has conviction, albeit some shortcomings, we dont even want to give him a chance. But want to be led my these mice.

Excuse me! leadership and PPP,MQM,ANP????

It takes no courage to condemn the US in Pakistan where anti-US sentiments are strong...in fact, Imran is exploiting anti-Americanism in Pakistan to gain popularity.

The definition of real leadership includes the courage to stand up to killers who target innocent people, including women and children, in the name of Islam. ANP, PPP and MQM all fit that definition, because each one of them have paid the price in terms of the lives of their workers by standing up to the TTP thugs and killers.

Haq's Musings: Malala Moment: Profiles in Courage...Not!

It takes no courage to condemn the US in Pakistan where anti-US sentiments are strong...in fact, Imran is exploiting anti-Americanism in Pakistan to gain popularity.

The definition of real leadership includes the courage to stand up to killers who target innocent people, including women and children, in the name of Islam. ANP, PPP and MQM all fit that definition, because each one of them have paid the price in terms of the lives of their workers by standing up to the TTP thugs and killers.

Haq's Musings: Malala Moment: Profiles in Courage...Not!

your musings on Pakistan political culture are extremely laughable. What else can I say.

500 ANP workers and leaders have so far been killed by the TTP, according to Central Asia Online:

Amid Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) threats, Karachi Pashtun supporters of the Awami National Party (ANP) remain committed to supporting their party, fighting militants and pursuing a more democratic society.

“The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (is) destabilising the democracy and targeting the pro-democracy parties in the country,” ANP Sindh Provincial Secretary Bashir Jan told Central Asia Online July 25.

The Taliban have killed more than 500 ANP leaders and workers in recent years because the party has been part of the democratic government. By threatening party members, the TTP hopes to weaken the democratic process, officials said.

“In Karachi, the TTP has conveyed a threat to our supporters (telling) them to quit the party; otherwise, they (the militants) would teach the workers a bitter lesson for supporting the ANP,” he said.

This latest militant ultimatum largely targets Karachi Pashtuns, ANP leaders and the TTP confirmed to Central Asia Online July 18.

Central Asia Online

Taliban is the minor issue which has been unfortunately made a major issue right now just because pakistan gets engulfed in a silly issue

1) shoot down the drones

2) let the tribals handle talibans

3) barricade/land mine the entire afpak border which solves security problem even if it costs us the entire budget money

problem solved in just few months, pakistan needs to push ahead and we need to deal with this problem as soon as possible

Rs. 70 million is about $730,000 dollars, not bad. The average amount per donor would be a key figure. Is that known?

The general tickets were $100 a person. Before that, there was a more exclusive $1000 a plate lunch during the day.

Taliban is the minor issue which has been unfortunately made a major issue right now just because pakistan gets engulfed in a silly issue

1) shoot down the drones

2) let the tribals handle talibans

3) barricade/land mine the entire afpak border which solves security problem even if it costs us the entire budget money

problem solved in just few months, pakistan needs to push ahead and we need to deal with this problem as soon as possible

If the Taliban are such a minor issue, why is Imran Khan so afraid of criticizing them?

In fact, Imran himself answered it by saying that "the Taliban have killed hundreds of ANP workers and if I criticize them, they will kill my workers too".

If the Taliban are such a minor issue, why is Imran Khan so afraid of criticizing them?

In fact, Imran himself answered it by saying that "the Taliban have killed hundreds of ANP workers and if I criticize them, they will kill my workers too".
And this same Imran Khan boasts in a television interview that if drones do not stop, he will go to war with 'Merica saying that it is better to live the life of a lion for a day instead of a dog forever. And here, his hypocrisy is for all to see, his "love" for his followers. Basically, that guy has to build on some plank for his political fight the next election, and anti-Americanism is his favorite mantra now, even if it be for being a two-faced Janus.

Because by his thinking , he can steel the religious votes from kPK bt as long as mulana fazl-ur-rehman is there , I don't see IK getting anything from KPK to put a major dent in KPK,s domestic politics!
He is power greedy, & uncle Pasha is gone!

Well that's really laughable , blame america for everything in the world bt when it comes to money I am your darling?

What???? Did he take money from the US govt. like the stooges ruling Pakistan do? Get some sense of proportion. Criticizing for the sake of it is not fair.

What???? Did he take money from the US govt. like the stooges ruling Pakistan do? Get some sense of proportion. Criticizing for the sake of it is not fair.

He took the money from US nationals, BTW I don't think if challenged he can even show the record of the names of the donnors , I think if some can arrange some dinner in ISRAEL this IK will go there to, cause thn its all it matters to him?

Back
Top Bottom