What's new

Imran Khan humiliates saudi king, walks away and doesnt wait for kings response

So you believe its a religious duty for all Pakistanis to be anti Saudi Arabia?

It is the duty of every Muslim to open their eyes and learn the truth, as well as stand up against liars, impostors, thugs who rule through fear and use Islam as a means of justifying their neanderthal mentality.

Saudi ruling class are a bunch of impostors who are neither kings (as if that were ever a part of Islam) nor loyal to Islam. Anyone, who is loyal to anything but Allah, every Muslim MUST STAND UP AGAINST.

Not a big deal, It happens

I doubt this is a walkout. This is actually a walk-in and reception. That's how he received the world leaders at the OIC. Check other leaders too like Emir of Qatar you shake hands then go left...

I don't think it was really basic ethics either, to leave even before translator has finished, and the king has given some response, and to not even greet goodbye. I think you don't need to have experience to that. Even a child knows better.

It is the duty of every Muslim to open their eyes and learn the truth, as well as stand up against liars, impostors, thugs who rule through fear and use Islam as a means of justifying their neanderthal mentality.

Saudi ruling class are a bunch of impostors who are neither kings (as if that were ever a part of Islam) nor loyal to Islam. Anyone, who is loyal to anything but Allah, every Muslim MUST STAND UP AGAINST.

and you want to start a rebellion in arabia to capture Mekkah and Madina for the Muslims?

why not first stop Pakistani government from dealing in Interest?

it was just a mistake he is new ruler and he is learning protocols . nothing to be wrong here .

A foolish attempt by idiots to slander. Such things happen more often in diplomatic meetings than we expect and no one takes them seriously.

I don't think it was really basic ethics either, to leave even before translator has finished, and the king has given some response, and to not even greet goodbye. I think you don't need to have experience to that. Even a child knows better.

@Stealth can tell you Mr. Kahn is Oxford graduate who has a history of dining with elites eating of expensive silver.

yeah somehow you are right too

it was just a mistake he is new ruler and he is learning protocols . nothing to be wrong here .
So he is justifying the term ‘Imm’ the dim...!

Pakistan needs career politicians and should not make do with such people.

So he is justifying the term ‘Imm’ the dim...!

Pakistan needs career politicians and should not make do with such people.

Like the Gandhi family? Plenty of experience right?

and you want to start a rebellion in arabia

If making fellow Pakistanis aware of the truth about the saudi ruling class is starting a rebellion, then your understanding of what I posted is seriously lacking. They (saudis) were installed by the British Empire in the begining of 19th century. The same way regimes were installed by Zionist West (America & Britain) in Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Jazeerat-ul-Arab (true name of Arabia), Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Turkey.

capture Mekkah and Madina for the Muslims?

That is not my job to do, nor is it the job of any Muslim, unless and until Muslims truly unite as the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. Today Muslims are more divided, self-indulgent and lost, than being one cohesive unit.

why not first stop Pakistani government from dealing in Interest?

Oh really?! Are you referring to "Riba"? And do you propose we do that, when 90% of the Pakistanis do not even understand the basic definition of "Riba"?

I can't stop anyone from doing anything, that is the basic principle of "free will." All I can do is share the truth about things which I have come to learn myself by studying and analysing history, from the lens of my faith, the Noble Quran and the teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi Wassalam.

Considering how they excluded Kashmir and Golan heights from OIC declaration i say King can go fcuk himself and he deserved every bit of what khan did to him.

Same king has invested $20 billion in your country.

Making mountain out of nothing. This ain't even a mole's hill.

I think otherwise. Respect and proper attention is something people desire as much as food.

To not give even the time for someone to respond to you, or greet goodbye, that too in front of everyone is most definitely embarassement.

Think of it this way. If someone is speaking to you, but then he makes weird hand gestures, doesn't even let you finish, and leaves off suddenly without even saying goodbye. I think it's very rude. These are basic norms, and everyday life ethics.

And they do matter, to say they don't matter is surprising.

Yes...!
Democracy is an evolutionary process, you don’t get a diamond in the first try itself.
You have to go through tonnes of coal and dirt before finding a diamond.

We've found ours, we don't care, if some people don't like the bling.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom