What's new

Imran Khan gives ultimatum on drone strikes

IMRAN KHAN WE ARE WITH U....

2 Ganje ek shetan loat kar le gye Pakistan.

It's time to stand up and be counted.

Imran khan has got the ball rolling....some may not like him, others might. But he has tapped into the heart of every Pakistani and is echoing our sentiments about the state sponsored corruption. we need to get rid of our very own hosni Mubarak sitting in islamabad.

PTI zindabad.

It's now or never...

What is with this "amreeki" accent of the newscaster? What happened to the good, old, proper Pakistani angraizi? It just seems out of place and fake (as if they have hired a high school student from the United States to read news).

Am I the only one who thinks this is odd?

you are the only one to mention, not the only one who noticed

What is with this "amreeki" accent of the newscaster? What happened to the good, old, proper Pakistani angraizi? It just seems out of place and fake (as if they have hired a high school student from the United States to read news).

You mean the good old Shaista Zaid English!

I grew up watching her 7:00-P.M news. :lol:
I guess she had lot of contribution to the English skills of my generation.

You are not alone there... almost all of us did notice that (many must have had a pretty good laugh over it too:P )

Back
Top Bottom