What's new

Imran Khan dropped the biggest catch of his life time - Javed Chaudhery

import more people like hashmi, qureshi, laghari :lol: when his judgements begin to be clout by 2 number lotas who's career doesnt make any difference if PTI is on the losing side

I don't see anything significance here. Had PTI-IK joined qadri then you idiots would be calling PTI-IK Party as mullah party, PTI didn't join qadri drama so now media and rest of the morons are bashing PTI-IK.

Every Political Party has its stance and options. PTI is not on the losing side. Pray tell us for the last 5 Years only PTI has been out and all other Political Parties have joined zardari so what is different now.

Lota is a term for Pakistan politics, in actual it is a useless term, if someone does not agree with Party stance they can leave the Party on their will and join someone else or be independent who are you or others to judge someone or force someone to remain in that Party. How many people have switched sides joined pml/ppp/mqm/anp the list is much longer then PTI.

import more people like hashmi, qureshi, laghari :lol: when his judgements begin to be clout by 2 number lotas who's career doesnt make any difference if PTI is on the losing side
@darkinsky

Your signature states you're no longer following PTI (I don't know if you ever followed PTI though) and yet you keep posting in PTI related threads and today you even open this thread about PTI. I say it's obsession with Imran Khan at it's best nothing else. Utilise your energies on doing something positive which would benefit the forum as a whole... posting Javed Choudhary's personal point of view is nothing in the eyes of us PTIians. I can post Najam Sethi's and Mujeeb Shami analysis here too who said something completely opposite to what JC said... remember JC is the same person who used to write columns for Malik Riaz (aka Riaz Bahria) with his boss' imprinted name - the guy who sold his words, isn't a trustworthy analyst in my point of view... Baqi Sub Kher Hay, Imran Khan Ek Sher Hay...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see anything significance here. Had PTI-IK joined qadri then you idiots would be calling PTI-IK Party as mullah party, PTI didn't join qadri drama so now media and rest of the morons are bashing PTI-IK.

Every Political Party has its stance and options. PTI is not on the losing side. Pray tell us for the last 5 Years only PTI has been out and all other Political Parties have joined zardari so what is different now.

Lota is a term for Pakistan politics, in actual it is a useless term, if someone does not agree with Party stance they can leave the Party on their will and join someone else or be independent who are you or others to judge someone or force someone to remain in that Party. How many people have switched sides joined pml/ppp/mqm/anp the list is much longer then PTI.

Say anything but you also should understand that PPP and PMLN will now crush down PTI advertising this issue and people will come under this campaign.

@darkinsky

Your signature states you're no longer following PTI (I don't know if you ever followed PTI though) and yet you keep posting in PTI related threads and today you even open this thread about PTI. I say it's obsession with Imran Khan at it's best nothing else. Utilise your energies on doing something positive which would benefit the forum as a whole... posting Javed Choudhary's personal point of view is nothing in the eyes of us PTIians. I can post Najam Sethi's and Mujeeb Shami analysis here too who said something completely opposite to what JC said... remember JC is the same person who used to write columns for Malik Riaz (aka Riaz Bahria) with his boss' imprinted name - the guy who sold his words, isn't a trustworthy analyst in my point of view... Baqi Sub Kher Hay, Imran Khan Ek Sher Hay...

lol, najam sethi is anti PTI, have you even followed this guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
150896_517887691575227_856596256_n.jpg

As far as i am concerned, he just STOPPED a deadly guggly.

Javed Ch is a retard, the only job that suits him is to go out and milk buffalo on some dairy farm, his journalism stinks.

As far as i am concerned, he just STOPPED a deadly guggly.

Javed Ch is a retard, the only job that suits him is to go out and milk buffalo on some dairy farm, his journalism stinks.

suits you :lol:, so when is the tsunami march :lol:

near election time imran will realise how big of a blunder he made by listening his lota friends

after election all lotas will leave him and join PPP or PMLN instead depends who makes the government, PTI wont survive

javed chaudry may look dumb and talk in a retard style but the guy has hit the nail on the head, his point is absolutely correct

if imran had joined, sheikh rasheed had joined and even other parties had joined

IK dropped a catch no issues :P . He is King of swing . He will take straight wickets :P

PTI supporters again showing how far they can go attack someone. Never really understood why it is always a personal one. :meeting:

A fearless anti-Taliban cleric has drawn more local and international media attention and focus in a few days than a Taliban-sympathizing cricket icon who has been active in Pakistani politics for more than a decade.

He has addressed a huge rally in Lahore on December 23, 2012, eclipsing an earlier large rally by PTI chief Imran Khan at Minar-e-Pakistan. He has brought the ruling coalition to its knees by forcing its members to publicly accept his demands for transparent, free and fair elections in front of tens of millions of Pakistanis who watched it live on almost all of Pakistan's many news channels.

Rather than talk about corruption and incompetence in the abstract, the Allama has clearly and succinctly articulated to tens of thousands of followers gathered in Islamabad and many tens of millions of Pakistanis through television the most egregious transgressions of Pakistani politicians.

Haq's Musings: Kudos to Qadri

Back
Top Bottom