What's new

Imran Khan doing press conference right now

First they (Pak govt& Army) made Jihadis by taking money & now they(Pak govt& Army) r getting these Jihadis killed again by taking money: Imran Khan !

interesting. before they were just gonna block in capacity as a political party, leaving the provincial govt. out but now it seems its gonna be official as the attack was in side Pakistan proper..

BZlv8kzCIAAbkaK.jpg:large

I am totally against drone strategy.
I wish that may our civil regime realize that it's demerits are greater as compare to advantages,and thus plan alternative strategy which ensures greater accuracy of target avoiding civil casualties.

I wish that may our civil regime realize that it's demerits are greater as compare to advantages,and thus plan alternative strategy which ensures greater accuracy of target avoiding civil casualties.
actully, these political fakes dont want to fight the terror, so why to even think about hving own drones?
dont you undrstand it, its better to keep crying & telling them to hit?

Imran lambasts Nawaz govt, US after Hangu drone strike
DAWN.COM
528def9b5d418.jpeg

— File Photo
Published 2013-11-21 16:21:31
0 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Thursday lambasted the government as a drone attack claimed six lives in the Hangu district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa earlier today.

Addressing a press conference in the federal capital, the PTI chief said the US had launched an attack on peace in Pakistan. In the same vein, Khan criticised Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, saying that despite his assurances, the latter had failed to resolve the issue of drone attacks in his recent meeting with US President Barack Obama.

He called out to the PML-N-led government at the centre, saying its “honey-moon period” was over, adding that while the country was in dire straits, the premier remained busy with foreign trips.

Khan announced that his party would hold a historic protest in Peshawar on Nov 23 against the war that the US has declared on Pakistan’s peace and on the peace talks that the country has been attempting to start with militants. He added that he has invited all coalition partners of the PTI to Saturday’s protest.

The lives of people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are at stake, the PTI chief said, adding that his party would issue the names and photographs of the deceased killed in Thursday’s drone attack in Hangu.

He further said that despite Wednesday’s statement from Sartaj Aziz, the premier’s adviser on National Security and Foreign Affairs, that US would not carry out any drone strikes inside Pakistan during its talks with the Taliban, the attacks were still happening and therefore diminishing the already bleak chances of arriving at a peaceful resolution with the militants.:rofl::partay:

Speaking on last week’s violence in Rawalpindi on Ashura day, Khan said the incident was “a conspiracy against Pakistan” but at the same blamed “administrative negligence” for it.

It is out of control now it will spread across Pakistan with much confidence from US, do note that Pakistan failed to stop it in time and now it is clear it will come hard on KPK all over and from afghanistan it would Target into Balochistan. Two of your most important Provinces would be under intense pressure and attack from US. I would have to say Pak Army top brass and associated Arm [Air Force] miserably failed and is out of their hands.

It is out of control now it will spread across Pakistan with much confidence from US, do note that Pakistan failed to stop it in time and now it is clear it will come hard on KPK all over and from afghanistan it would Target into Balochistan. Two of your most important Provinces would be under intense pressure and attack from US. I would have to say Pak Army top brass and associated Arm [Air Force] miserably failed and is out of their hands.

And there is a reason for this high confidence level of US, they have got the kind of govt they wanted in Pakistan, pro US and completely sold out loyal puppets. Just check how PMLN minister yesterday said that there won't be any drone attack from now on and we have drone attack in KP next day. It just tells the story loud and clear. Expect lot more to come if we won't take a firm stance against drones now.

@batmannow, the most ignorant poster who writes without head or toes, your strategy of fighting failed in the past 12 Years, let me post you figures 10 thousand soldiers handicapped 5000+ dead, billions gone wasted and the war not won yet here ignorant fool like you is advocating Pakistan to fight a war they can never win in a million years without Funds even with funds you won't, allow me also to give you the latest information on economy $7.2b loan depleted by pml-n and over the top the FOREX reserves dropped depleted from $15b to almost $8b that is $13b consumed by pml-n in just 5 months yet you fool and likes of you want to go to war well carry on lets see how long would it take to flush out your past friends that were supposed to liberate Kashmir for you.

Don't bother replying to me you are for along time on my ignore list.

Nothing will happen,USA will hit anytime anywhere it wants to.This should have been clear from OBL episode time.What cut off supply route?They have secondary one through russia,secondly -they can easily airlift their entire supplies.And thirdly supplies are vastly reduced as bulk of US troops are elaving afghanisthan.Drones and airpower will stay.
And if they continue to opearte deep inside pak like this,question is what will pak do?
Stop supplies for a phantom army that has returned home?

Luftwaffe,I agree with you in case of drone policy failure,however I want to say that armed sectors are not responsible for failure.
mate...the power of decision making is not in the hands of armed forces but ministry.
We have assumed that army controls everything-from operations/operatives to final decisions,which is quite contrary to this fact that armed sectors are ambit of ministry's approval.
When your civil regime is supporting US agenda,then what to be expected from armed sectors who are under their command?
It can be proved from latest joint statement released from white house,which consist of 16 page statement of Mr.Sharif and white house officials in which Mr.Sharif's statement about drone strategy,his protest,his concerns over US policy is totally absent!
(courtesy Dr.Qadri)
So,our civil regime's false policies are responsible for failure,not along armed sectors.

Back
Top Bottom