What's new

Imran khan disqualified

Uhhh he did.

And secondly, ECP cannot disqualify anyone according to Article 61.

Secondly, you cannot proceed with a criminal case after 120 days.

Finally, let's suppose for a second that IK did indeed not declare the proceeds, then even then it isn't a crime under ECP because he did not contest any elections under that declaration.

It's your own lawyer Salman Akram Raja saying this.
Really?? ECP de-seated scores of MNAs, MPAs over violations of Article 63, one example from recent past is MPA Kashif of PMLN and PTI was happy with that.

Really?? ECP de-seated scores of MNAs, MPAs over violations of Article 63, one example from recent past is MPA Kashif of PMLN and PTI was happy with that.

Tum nai phir mithai jaldi kha li hai

Just telling you again

Uhhh he did.

And secondly, ECP cannot disqualify anyone according to Article 61.

Secondly, you cannot proceed with a criminal case after 120 days.

Finally, let's suppose for a second that IK did indeed not declare the proceeds, then even then it isn't a crime under ECP because he did not contest any elections under that declaration.

It's your own lawyer Salman Akram Raja saying this.

What is the purpose of declarations submitted after Election by MPs??

i wish next govt hangs everyone involved in ths shitshot starting for our dear geet makers,strip them of their WARDI and hang them by their balls on D chock and telecast the picture for the whole country! show them never to trust fucking property dealers, whores of zardaris and after that hang that boob job rani of patwaris! nai toh ya bukwas yunhi chalti rahay gee!

Boob job rani keh tattu ghulam baygayrat haram khanay wallay chotye!!!!

Things are right on track.

After Zardari I don't see Bilo rani surviving, Mariam after Nawaz won't be able to exercise the authority she has been enjoying for some time now (by the way this is her doing and her lapdog Rana). The people within these parties must be praying for Zardari and Nawaz to die soon, this benefits them.

As far as end result ....... well there is no more image rebuilding after this for Army, hard to recover from Bajwa's baymisal incompetence. When the young children start questioning your integrity and intentions then it is time and signs that you have lost it finally.

Imran Khan knows that if a March is to go ahead the crooks and the crooked bent establishment will feel no way to murder thousands of Pakistanis for their blood lust and greed .

It’s what the establishment wants is to hunt seek and kill Pakistanis , it’s their job see , they hate Pakistanis more than they hate Indians & Afghans and will gladly murder Pakistanis happily .

I am going PK next month and have given my smart phone to the shop to remove all cameras and will only communicate through signal app .

Pakistani establishment has proven to be a damn curse and is happy to be a pet of western masters.

Tum nai phir mithai jaldi kha li hai

Just telling you again

Thats the problem with these stunted PDM donkeys they celebrate too quick.

Mate , you’ve been posting for years and not one taker on here has joined your crooked club .
Beat that for your corruption supporting propaganda .
Not one person & there are hundreds of members here has believed your crooked lies and crossed over .
This surely must be a record for the crap you’ve posted daily , how many is it now ? a dozen or more a day ?? & not one taker
🤣😂 funny thing is only Indians support you and give you and your other mate likes 😂
I don’t blame them as Pakistanis also want midi to continue in India .

Demand a pay rise my friend as there working you to the bone and keeping you away from your family .

😁

Back
Top Bottom