What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

stupidity because different people have different opinion about drones.

anyway such acts are only adding to Imran Khan's popularity among hardliners so US officials should think before taking such a silly step again

O My My! what are ppl smoking these days..
1. About detention: There is a list who can not be detain or questioned, I am sure IK is not in the list.
2. Americans are not boot licker like ** In India if Sonia Damad come ppl vow in frnt of him. In developed world no one is god, any one can be stopped and asked.
3. IK is good , it u know and I know, but americans don't know.
4. IK is gathering (Collecting) money I and U know that he is doing for charity, USA don't know that.
5. We all know how zakat is turned for funding terrorists.
6. Its questionable whether IK's speech against USA making terrorists in Pakistan??? Whether his speechs are creating hate against Americans?? whether his speechs are threat to USA????

iioa malik to moderator Rafael

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Can some one take screen shot and post in Stupid and funny thread?????

HUH? Are u the only 1 alive thinking it's that funny...Think about it,!:undecided::undecided:

We have decisions arguments debates with others n sometimes it get's little personal for some.You would never understand the real gravity of the things are being discuss, cos in reality it really doesn't mean anything to some1 who isn't from Pakistan..

But some people like to know things about pakistan, cos they think they look kool by standing on others shoulders..Now I'm never the 1st one to start any stupid war on such things.but sometimes u gotta be the one to finish.:)

But some people like to know things about pakistan, cos they think they look kool by standing on others shoulders.

Spelling cool as kool doesn't make one cool either.

Also, people who love the country would do well to start capitalising the first letter to show some respect to a Proper Noun.

Spelling cool as kool doesn't make one cool either.

Also, people who love the country would do well to start capitalising the first letter to show some respect to a Proper Noun.

So wht now, this has become no ending story..!:eek:

Actually.. you know what makes 1 looks kool, Those who know do not say, Those who say do not know.

Once any1 try to teach others how to respect, forgets he himself is crossing the very thin line between love and hate..Not kool...

The current fiasco is demeaning and it clarifies the assumption that there is derision towards Pakistan. If we consider a hypothesis speculation on the notion that Mitt Ronmey did visit Pakistan, and he was detained then most certainly the outcry in America would be off the charts. This was an epic faliure, and diplomatically it can be considered a disaster, as Mr Khan's party is one of the biggest in Pakistan.

Moral of the story is money is honey for our king khan..!! Just another politicians who criticize U.S.A in salwar kamiz but when he wears suits his stances changes with clothes

I don't mean to conjecture a stance of hostility to you, but shouldn't you be more focused on your own party politics, such as in the case of the bakery scandal, and the recent SC decision. Moral of the story is don't smoke to much weed, and try to control the damage that has been inflicted on your party, and put a leash on the future heirs of this dynasty family known as the sharifs.

yeah right after they confiscated most of the rich farm lands and hearding grounds and oil and gold fields , yes they felt sorry lol

Native Population went from 100% to 0.001 % or something ;) Please save me the whole justice notion ...

You make a small error they will choose a Jury from White trash , and next thing you know you are in prison for 30 years lol just ask any black man what do they fear most and most will say being convicted for a crime they did not commit

As for the people who are detained I have personally seen

Old people up to 50-60 years , pregnent women visiting relatives , and working class people with no criminal history what so ever

Bottom line is racial profiling is not approved of and specially stopping next Prime Minister of Pakistan hurts sentiments of Pakistanis..

Pakistan needs to shut down US embassy , and focus on its own national interest rather then allowing US embassy to setup terror networks inside Pakistan

i know about Australia, they scored around 90% Indigenous people under their White/Christian/Western belief. one day I asked few of my friends, "then why did they leave these 10% to make noise in Australia?", like my one thread as below? then they said, British wanted to keep few % alive to keep doing research on this race, something to keep few look like them always alive, the only purpose why this 10% were left alive in Australia :meeting:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...igines-racial-discrimination-australia-2.html

Back
Top Bottom