What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

While I agree with the rest of your post, I can't believe this part. Are you saying the US could actually be unaware of a pre-planned visit?

He doesn't need to inform the US administration about it, they might have given him a visa which is for like 5 years multiple entries and he can come and go.

I doubt hes being actively tracked as hes not someone who is in hiding or about to do any physical harm to the US.

Usually when an individial raises an alert the right practice is to not let him know that an alert has been raised - depending on the type of alert. I think Canadian officials probably overplayed their hand.

Imran khan should have set the example for rest to follow, he should have came back from Toronto to pakistan.instead He went to U.S for wht ???He did not even brought this topic of why he was detained or his party stance on drone attacks..Other hand all he did was got the money in his pocket and came right back to pakistan...

Moral of the story is money is honey for our king khan..!! Just another politicians who criticize U.S.A in salwar kamiz but when he wears suits his stances changes with clothes

Imran khan should have set the example for rest to follow, he should have came back from Toronto to pakistan.instead He went to U.S for wht ???He did not even brought this topic of why he was detained or his party stance on drone attacks..Other hand all he did was got the money in his pocket and came right back to pakistan...

Moral of the story is money is honey for our king khan..!! Just another politicians who criticize U.S.A in salwar kamiz but when he wears suits his stances changes with clothes

Typical Pakistani and Jazbati thinking!

He didn't get money from U.S government but from Pakistanis in US.

Typical Pakistani and Jazbati thinking!

My be and may be not.

He is hiding actual topic of interrogation. the typical thing i observed here is that if answer matches the flow of comments than ok other wise called "Typical and Jazbati" Well, things are not simple as Imran said and most probably he was released after he promised something for them.

My be and may be not.

He is hiding actual topic of interrogation. the typical thing i observed here is that if answer matches the flow of comments than ok other wise called "Typical and Jazbati" Well, things are not simple as Imran said and most probably he was released after he promised something for them.

Yeah when any of us is questioned at airports during our random travels, we promise something in return to get back home..

Bravo!

Admissibility is checked first by airlines, then by exit emigration officers, then upon landing in the US by entry immigration officers.

First time hearing about admissability check by offloading people off the plane after going through all the checks up to that point.

Imran Khan didn't sneak on to the plane.

It is safe to say, Canadian emigration officials scanning his passport/name raised off an alert set by the US just on his name.

Except for Toronto, where US C&BP checks are carried out at the airport before the plane takes off for US territory, like I explained earlier.

Sometimes boarding is allowed to proceed so as not to delay the flight, while secondary checks are carried out and information collected. A person is offloaded only if some clarification is not obtained in time.

I don't mind this coming from someone like you, I know you have been brought up like this :)

I take your words on that,you don't mind..But where im looking from,Your acting as if you will have sleepless nights over this:) How do u survive the whole long day with so much hatred inside..!!

I have decided long back that, i will not get into any argument with people who has only one side of the brain in good working condition,

But for now i can only tell you.Don't not comment on something which you have very less information about..Look at the amount of your posts i really thought u have came a long way and perhaps learned something..!!

I take your words on that,you don't mind..But where im looking from,Your acting as if you will have sleepless nights over this:) Something some of us think how ppl like you survive the whole long day with so much hatred inside..!!

I have decided long back that, i will not get into any argument with people who has only one side of the brain in good working condition,

But for now i can only tell you.Don't not comment on something which you have very less information about..Look at the amount of your posts i really thought u have came a long way and perhaps learned something..!!

Jaa bhai kaam ker apna, mera sir na khaa!

iioa malik to moderator Rafael

I take your words on that,you don't mind..But where im looking from,Your acting as if you will have sleepless nights over this:) How do u survive the whole long day with so much hatred inside..!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Can some one take screen shot and post in Stupid and funny thread?????

stupidity because different people have different opinion about drones.

anyway such acts are only adding to Imran Khan's popularity among hardliners so US officials should think before taking such a silly step again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom