What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

This moron said nothing about the little girl was shot by the Taliban.

He should stick to what he knows best which is Cricket.

He has been a total joke in Politics.

What an idiotic comment!! He has criticized and strongly condemned it. He has no power. Those sitting in power are even scared of naming the Taliban. How many of your coveted leaders actually went to see her?

Its people in power who have take action against them. Its them who need to educate the people if action needs to be taken against Taliban or not. But they are weak, they are corrupt and are those who kill their own people at will.

If this is the type of leaders you want to have and to keep then may Allah have mercy on us.

Which of the current leaders would like to to be offloaded because they would not dare offend their god in Washington. They have their businesses in the west, kids and homes in the west. Or are themselves in the west making fun of our collective intelligence.

This is a shameful situation for us. Those who can reason and can express themselves on this forum are at least educated Pakistanis. We might not be intelligentsia but very close to that group. If we could not reason beyond the slavery we have adopted and to live in this slavery then I could wish Allah shows us some miracle to change our mind.

Honeslty, I would like to be led a leader like Imran who is brave and sticks it up to the bully of the world. I would not like be led by mice who hide and scamper around in the name of logic and deliberation, which is nothing but living in slavery and giving in to their questionable past and indulgences.

I'm glad he was stopped. Got tired of old white disabled men or kids being stopped and harassed when Muslims are supposed to be the target.

You mis-spelled moron...genius.

....and that's all you could see in my post :cheesy: looks like you agree with the rest in my post :woot: ....according to this conclusion you belong to a country of stupids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well Imran wherever you go atleast take your inquilaabi fools in confidence, you not only embarrassed yourselves but you gave a bad name to Pakistan again. Why you people are complaining US elections are not far and Obama is not taking any chances, its like a giving entry clearance to Modi to visit Pakistan.

I'm glad he was stopped. Got tired of old white disabled men or kids being stopped and harassed when Muslims are supposed to be the target.

Not stopped! He was taken off the plane............ now why they couldn't stop him before boarding?..........yup you got that right! Your country men love pulling dirty tricks.

What do you expect if you are supporting Taliban Terrorist ? and shaking political bread over US drone Fire ?

On what grounds have they pulled him off the plane? This is American fascism at best!

why say fascism for american also has full rightes who to come and who not to come in their country as pakistanis and indian have or even chinese.
if hate america so much no pakistani should go their most of pakistani just hate america then in dream they alway want to go america why so much hippocray in your nation

Detaining him for questioning because his name popped up in the terror alert system is understandable, that happens to many people, they are held, questioned, their background is checked and then they are released upon statisfactory results.

But detaining him because of his political views seems very illegal. You can't just detain some one and question them on wheather their views are in line with the current US foreign policy. That is against any professional code of conduct and against law. I think he should lodge a complaint and raise hell about it.

Since when US was caring about any law? Only law US care and understand is muscle power.

Well, Imran Khan is finally in NYC, and carrying on with his fund-raising activities, as expected, albeit a few hours late.

Well, with your line bs if Pakistan detain next US politician or central command official visiting Pakistan and question them about drone killing, they will be albeit few hours late. Not a big deal.

Well, Imran Khan is finally in NYC, and carrying on with his fund-raising activities, as expected, albeit a few hours late.

Once upon a time poor Pakistani VCheng was detained at an amrikan airport- after few minutes of intense drilling- VC came out as a rich amrican citizen-:wave:-

Once upon a time poor Pakistani VCheng was detained at an amrikan airport- after few minutes of intense drilling- VC came out as a rich amrican citizen-:wave:-
You have keen interest in VC, any particular reason :azn:

I really want PTI to come in power in next elections especially after seeing MQM goons taking animal hides forcibly from people yesterday. We must vote in next elections to bring change. MUST!!!

MQM has a long history of forcibly snatching animal hides every year...
But that not the only thing they snatch.

Back
Top Bottom