What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

what questioning??

his opinions on drone attacks, isnt it breach on the right of freedom of speech?

The questioning was not related to his right of free speech, but rather determining his admissibility to the States. Standard procedure, nothing else.

The questioning was not related to his right of free speech, but rather determining his admissibility to the States. Standard procedure, nothing else.

right, but why detain him?? why the questioning?? what did they question him?

i dont think any passenger can be taken off the plane and questioned without valid reasons

According to #ARY Imran Khan had heated exchange with US officials .IK said will continue to raise voice against #Drones no matter what.

you forget srk and apj and countless indians who face questioning. I have walked past security freely several times while i have seen pure texas redneck in his 50s getting questioned. US is impartial at best and do the same to their own citizens kids and old women. i have travelled extensively so i have seen with my own eyes. People from india and pakistan who are used to treating politicians as gods in security check may have a different point of view.

US is not scare of any one sir. In specific the boarder officials. Their general knowledge is very less but they go by rules. Same rules for every one. Even if u are president of india or oppostion leader of pakistan or a common man making a living. If you appear suspicious they will question you, if not welcome to USA.

Latest:

He has landed on JFK airport on another flight.... passionate reception !!

but not offloaded from the flight diff senario

Lets hope imran bhai did not start a political discussion in flight which had keywords that panicked a fellow flyer who dont know what is imran and what is khan. Imran may play victim card like srk who wanted to sell his movie , but lets wait for report.

Latest:

He has landed on JFK airport on another flight.... passionate reception !!

more dollars what a display. Imran is a good leader but he should stick to his values. If you dont want drones dont come begging for dollars. Show some backbone.

#PTI demands an unconditional apology frm the US Govt for this ludicrous act & demands an immediate investigation as to who is behind this

waiting for the next flight
A6J_InICUAEptPy.jpg

A6J-uMmCEAEdNu1.jpg

hehe...

Back
Top Bottom