What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

I hope they ship him straight to Guantanamo Bay.

WT*! are you high on drugs bro!

Imran Khan is the Change Pakistan is looking for! he has clear stance on everything, He will get rid of american aid and war!

^^^^ You not voting anyway, why should you care who comes next, People like you dont have feeling for their country!

Thanks Imran for taking a stand against drones. They are wrong. But look at our leaders both civilians and military.

Thanks also for exposing this leader of the 'free world'. You talk against drones, you are off loaded, you talk agianst Islm thats freedom of speech! WTF!!

They were stupid to detain him now the world will think, US was so scared by this man, Drones are illegal and killing civilians they will realize.

Imran Khan was questioned by #American Officials .His Reply 'I am for humanity and will continue to raise my voice against drones.

This moron said nothing about the little girl was shot by the Taliban.

He should stick to what he knows best which is Cricket.

He has been a total joke in Politics.

Seriously
Insulting Islam is freedom of speech but speaking of the US crimes against humanity is now a defamation and against the law.:angry::argh:.

What's against the law? Was he arrested for saying something? Who we let in our nation is another matter. What makes you think a second rate player of the world's stupidest "sport" is gonna rate special treatment?:what:

A wise person in west will work will Imran in the future , why?
1. He has no plans to milk west in aid money by prolonging the war.
2. He can win minds and hearth of people; to isolate extremist ideology
3. He is honest and can deliver true democracy; and can control the army (Turkey example)
4. Pashtuns are lost tribe of Jews and his sons can be bridge between the two religions
5. If India needs a trade route through Pakistan ; then no leader or party from the Southern can help them. ANP from the north (even taking millions from US through Musharraf for elections) has failed. Plus Army and ANP back stab each others in tribes area operations ; example: making videos of army and putting on Pashtuns web sites etc.

Back Imran else waste money on wars and extremely corrupt liberals from south Pakistan who will drink with you or will tell you Pakistan will de-centigrade but will keep you in the loop of war and wasted $$$$$$$

You are reported, You are a total joke on PDF and a moron should stay in canada!

Who says that I am leaving? :cheesy:

Can coconuts please keep their comments to themselves. Thanks.

This is a forum which I joined to voice my opinion.

If you don't like what I have to say, then tough, deal with it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. :flame::flame::flame:

Seriously
Insulting Islam is freedom of speech but speaking of the US crimes against humanity is now a defamation and against the law.:angry::argh:.

Bro, even Shah Rukh Khan was detained.

And lets not forget the great treatment that our Arab Brothers give Pakistans when they arrive at their airports.

^^^^ You not voting anyway, why should you care who comes next, People like you dont have feeling for their country!

Imran Khan has an IQ of 10. He has not any intellect nor any know how to run a nation, how to develop an economy or how to facilitate military operations. . He is just as stupid as Mr. 10%. He gets people like you to like him by saying what you want to hear without providing any clear map on how to get it accomplished and without any reasoning or thought to the negative impact of his actions.

Imran Khan has an IQ of 10. He has not any intellect nor any know how to run a nation, how to develop an economy or how to facilitate military operations. . He is just as stupid as Mr. 10%. He gets people like you to like him by saying what you want to hear without providing any clear map on how to get it accomplished and without any reasoning or thought to the negative impact of his actions.

So, who you want, who have all the above qualities Zardari!, Nawaz the partner in corruption!

Thats ultra Pathetic...But who we are talking about..A nation who is now drunk with power...
Hope their bubble bursts soon...

The good thing is......Detentions and jailing only improve political ratings in Pakistan..Thats the way our politics are...

Back
Top Bottom