What's new

Imran Khan at Lahore High Court

This is why PDM and Generals are running away from elections.
People are pissed off with this corrupt mafia.

I think we can conclude from this that this move (if it was orchestrated) backfired badly for everyone involved.

I was in Islamabad when Maryam and Nawaz Sharif came to court for their hearings. N league vans hire kar kay logon ko Mansehra aur Taxila say lati thi but there would be less than 50 people in G10/G9.

Pakistan is extremely lucky to have a leader like Imran Khan. He leads from the front and with selfless motivation. Under him, Pakistan inshallah will achieve what was its destiny hijacked by vested interests.

Establishment has used all methods to break Imran Khan, including attempt on his life. The best part is that establishment has failed miserably and is badly exposed. This augurs very well for future of Pakistan. Before regime change, we still gave establishment benefit of doubt. But after the regime change, we realized the thieves were the puppets manipulated by the puppeteer which was establishment.

No going back to those dark days. Inshallah under leadership of Imran Khan, Pakistan has a bright future.

I think we can conclude from this that this move (if it was orchestrated) backfired badly for everyone involved.

I was in Islamabad when Maryam and Nawaz Sharif came to court for their hearings. N league vans hire kar kay logon ko Mansehra aur Taxila say lati thi but there would be less than 50 people in G10/G9.

The idea was to humiliate Imran or even make another attempt on his life. But the response from Lahore was so massive, the status quo did not dare to do what it planned. In fact, as you said, it totally backfired.

Today's epside reminds me of this surah which translates roughly as:

When those who plan a plot against you, they dont realize Allah plans better.

Today's developments have given me a firm belief that Allah is with Imran and Pakistan and inshallah we will succeed.

Last edited:
The only way PMLN survives next election is through intervention.

The NCV was politically the stupidest decision PMLN ever made in its entire history. It has destroyed their chances of coming back to power for a long time.

The only way PMLN survives next election is through intervention.

The NCV was politically the stupidest decision PMLN ever made in its entire history. It has destroyed their chances of coming back to power for a long time.
Not going to happen, if they rigged the elections, next movement of the PTI would be more destructive for Pakistan

buhaat awam nikli zaberdast

Not going to happen, if they rigged the elections, next movement of the PTI would be more destructive for Pakistan
they will do higher treason for intervention and then say look hum ko kaam nahi karney diya jo ke hamesha se drama raha hai pmln ka and with maryam nawaz who is a big liar will do the same

LOL thanks to PDM for free PTI publicity. Unofficial julsa kerwadiya. Wasn't Hinda (Maryam Nawaz) was taunting IK couple of days back that, IK is hiding in a bunker at Zaman Park. Take that you b***h.

Don't understand why establishment eyes are still closed. Ego ka issue bana liya hai by some commanders.

Pakistan is extremely lucky to have a leader like Imran Khan. He leads from the front and with selfless motivation. Under him, Pakistan inshallah will achieve what was its destiny hijacked by vested interests.

Establishment has used all methods to break Imran Khan, including attempt on his life. The best part is that establishment has failed miserably and is badly exposed. This augurs very well for future of Pakistan. Before regime change, we still gave establishment benefit of doubt. But after the regime change, we realized the thieves were the puppets manipulated by the puppeteer which was establishment.

No going back to those dark days. Inshallah under leadership of Imran Khan, Pakistan has a bright future.

The idea was to humiliate Imran or even make another attempt on his life. But the response from Lahore was so massive, the status quo did not dare to do what it planned. In fact, as you said, it totally backfired.

Today's developments have given me a firm belief that Allah is with Imran and Pakistan and inshallah we will succeed.
Establishment fanboys will convince you IK is corrupt and identical to Sharifs and Zardaris.

And he is <add colorful adjectives> and he achieved nothing during his 3.5 years rule. And all of Pakistan’s fault can be attributed to him.

we didnt even come out for AQ khan when estb pinned the whole nuclear smuggling on him. yahan dvd player lana ho to custom walay ko bribe karna parta hai. and AQ khan did it without any knowledge of the estb. if someone truly believes that then I have some waterfront property for them in arizona.

I am comparing contributions, nuclear vs numl/skmt. but its like Allahs help with IK and people are galvanized.

Back
Top Bottom