What's new

Imran Khan at Davos - Religion, Politics and Terrorism in Pakistan

Its not about our decision the whole nation is involved in the elections and most of them do not support him

I truly feel that imran khan's vision and ideology is not very different from quaid e azam.Wish him all the best.

well, if he wasnt able to convince people in over a decade of his political carear, then i dont see how he will do anyhting from now to future. he might have been good cricketer and charity worker, but a good leader or politician, i am not sure.

well, if he wasnt able to convince people in over a decade of his political carear, then i dont see how he will do anyhting from now to future. he might have been good cricketer and charity worker, but a good leader or politician, i am not sure.

Ahmad, there is a sun and a moon.
Are you sure?

I am sure that he will come to power.
You just have to wait.

Ahmad, there is a sun and a moon.
Are you sure?

I am sure that he will come to power.
You just have to wait.

Yes off course we will see and wait, but there is another side of the issue. With zero number of MPs from his party, how can he come to power? Off course he sometimes say things that some people love to hear, but that cant make him a good leader. I remember once Benazair had said to him that politics is not like cricket playground. But we have to see......

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom