What's new

Imran hints ‘conditional coalition’ with MQM

Yes, I have also left in suggestion at insaf. pk that PTI should stand alone and that is what makes PTI very dangerous... however this is his Nationalistic approach, in which he doesnot rule out mqm or any other regional party... at any time mqm may agree to bring the stolen money back to Pakistan and be truly sincere towards Pakistan rather ethnicity and a region...

They should not compromise on the objectives and should not make any alliances with status quo parties even if they don't get a single seat in NA.

Btw according to some analysts, more than 20 k people attended Multan Jalsa and that too in the last week of June.

A question to the PTI party workers here..
If the leader has made a statement.. do you agree with it or disavow it?

First there is no PTI worker here, all are just the supporters.

And yes, I don't agree with an alliance with MQM be it conditional or permanent which I shall convey them through appropriate means.

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) or Pakistan Movement for Justice’s Chief Imran Khan on Thursday said that ‘conditional coalition’ with Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is not completely ‘out of question,’ DawnNews reported.

Former cricket star said while talking to media at Karachi airport, that his party would consider joining hands with MQM only if they did not decide to join treasury benches once again.

PTI chief further said his party was the only political force in the country which was playing the role of real opposition, Mr Khan was confident to win the ‘match’ alone without any ‘match-fixing.’

“Free and fair elections are not possible without impartial election commission and solution to all current problems of the public is free and fair elections,” added Imran Khan.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/30/imran-hints-‘conditional-coalition’-with-mqm.html

PTI SHOULD DEFINETLY JOIN HANDS WITH MQM! they can beat pml-n and ppp during elections. PTI AND MQM NEED EACHOTHER AND I WOULD PREFER THEM OVER ANY OTHER PARTY. PPP SEEMS REAY STRONG THOUGH NOT BULGING.

what i dont underdatand is that ehy doesnt the army and the isi take zardari's ppp down? Why are they just sitting there and watching. They should step
In its about time. At this time i will support army takeover. I hope someone with power and influence does something about the ppp and pml-n.

Yes, I have also left in suggestion at insaf. pk that PTI should stand alone and that is what makes PTI very dangerous... however this is his Nationalistic approach, in which he doesnot rule out mqm or any other regional party... at any time mqm may agree to bring the stolen money back to Pakistan and be truly sincere towards Pakistan rather ethnicity and a region...

Its Imran khan giving statements to reach out MQM ... this is the 2nd one so far , forget Altaf even junior leaders of MQM hasnt bothered to reply.... yet we have conditions aur woh bhi claiming some sort of corruption , Can i ask for a nuetral source where you read MQM has stolen money !!??

To PTI fans::give it few months and you will see Imran khan travelling to london to meet Altaf Hussain.

They should not compromise on the objectives and should not make any alliances with status quo parties even if they don't get a single seat in NA.

Btw according to some analysts, more than 20 k people attended Multan Jalsa and that too in the last week of June.

mqm has the same motto what PTI has, and it will also create respect for an ameteur leader as imran khan, to become more politically mature through this wannabe alliance

i also think mqm can also learn a lot from the honesty and firm stance of PTI, even a terrorist thug party as mqm has more potential then PTI, as it onsists of matured political persons

PTI+MQM+APML, will be a great great coalition. I wish this happen in upcoming election.

Its Imran khan giving statements to reach out MQM ... this is the 2nd one so far , forget Altaf even junior leaders of MQM hasnt bothered to reply.... yet we have conditions aur woh bhi claiming some sort of corruption , Can i ask for a nuetral source where you read MQM has stolen money !!??

To PTI fans::give it few months and you will see Imran khan travelling to london to meet Altaf Hussain.

Without going into the details of your post above, I thought you said you were not a supporter of MQM?

If you do support MQM which is evident by your posts in every IK thread, than be a man and accept it!

well i would like to think that both parties have similar goals:

-anti-feudal
-strong judiciary
-build stronger institutions

i dont know or care much for any party -- i do like MQMs clearly stated stance against the militant outfits. With PTI, there is always a shade of gray --though we do know that no conventional political parties (except maybe ganja Nawaz's PML faction) have taleban/sectarianist sympathisers.

should be interesting to watch.....unfortunately coalitions have a bad habit of breaking in Pakistan. The politics and the system on the playing field are too dirty

KARACHI: Chairman Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has said that mid-term elections have become imperative because the lame and crippled democracy has failed to resolve the people’s problems.

Talking to journalists at Karachi airport, Imran Khan said on one side the rulers are developing the culture of hypocrisy instead of democracy by gathering thieves and plunderers around them, while on the other hand some elements are playing the role of friendly opposition just to conceal their corruption. He said all the institutions of Pakistan are damaged through corruption and the country is at the verge of collapse.

The PTI chief said that holding of fair elections is impossible in presence of partial Election Commission as well as 30 million bogus votes. Responding a question, Imran Khan said that it would be premature to say anything about future alliance with the MQM. “So far PTI struggled unaccompanied and we will win the match alone,” he added.

He said that the people are deprived from basic amenities like electricity, gas and water while the rulers are so much busy in sumptuousness that they have no time for resolving the problems of the common man. He said the ruling class has become a security threat for Pakistan. “PTI has always been committed to principled politics. Our only purpose is to make Pakistan corruption free and prosperous,” he added

==============================

Like I said, the media misquoted his statement, On purpose perhaps. So rest assured PTI is not making an alliance with MQM.

Imran Khan badly needs a prop!
Zulfi came to limelight because of Ayub Khan.
Nawaz Sharif because of General Zia's patronage.

Imran needs one now. But not another general but support of a major political party.

However, I have to warn PTI supporters: So long as this Haramkhor drunk guy Altaf Hussein runs MQM that party will remain hostage to Altaf's mood swing. I supported MQM in the mid- 80s but quickly saw how ugly--in every way--Altaf was. I have not changed my views since then. Altaf is going to bite everyone--even his party members--depending on his mood.

What a LOSER! The way how he used to talk about his "long marches" and this and that it appeared that he would personally enter Zardari's bedroom drag his body out with is "super power" and hang him upside down while the awam take their revenge on him. But he is a profiteer of political chaos in Pakistan and many people are too dumb to comprehend that. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I saw the interview myself when he came out of the airport, I am not sure if I saw it completely, and I couldnot find the video either... in anyways I am sure IK didnot say that he is going to or want to have coalition with mqm, rather he just used a polite manner to refute a repeated question...

and moreover the Party decisions are not taken by IK, rather by the executive committee !!

Without going into the details of your post above, I thought you said you were not a supporter of MQM?

If you do support MQM which is evident by your posts in every IK thread, than be a man and accept it!

this is off topic , where did i said i do not support MQM ?? i do support MQM BIG TIME !! Happy ! please re-check my post i ihave said i dont work for them

he is often asked this question, rather almost always asked time and again... and he politely refused, proving himself as a National Leader, what the big fuss?? I saw this interview, probably I missed this part, however what I heard was PTI akeeli hai, or akeeli hi match jheet ker dekhaay gi?

mqm might be have yet another love affair with pml n, so dont bother about other things, see where mqm is going once again...lol

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Imran Khan badly needs a prop!
Zulfi came to limelight because of Ayub Khan.
Nawaz Sharif because of General Zia's patronage.

Imran needs one now. But not another general but support of a major political party.

However, I have to warn PTI supporters: So long as this Haramkhor drunk guy Altaf Hussein runs MQM that party will remain hostage to Altaf's mood swing. I supported MQM in the mid- 80s but quickly saw how ugly--in every way--Altaf was. I have not changed my views since then. Altaf is going to bite everyone--even his party members--depending on his mood.

And it shall be no one but the NATION...

What a LOSER! The way how he used to talk about his "long marches" and this and that it appeared that he would personally enter Zardari's bedroom drag his body out with is "super power" and hang him upside down while the awam take their revenge on him. But he is a profiteer of political chaos in Pakistan and many people are too dumb to comprehend that. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Punjab & KPK has a huge political vacuum all sort of mullahs/fundo are out there to capture , its better to have Imran than any of these jokers

Back
Top Bottom