What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Seriously, to all Pakistanis- focus on your own issues, stop tieing yourselves up in knots over Indian issues.

Oh mian, jissay apnay ghar kee fikar nahi, woh doosron key ghar mein panga ley ke kiya karey gaa? Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana.

He is doing whatever he can for the welfare and rights of this country...He risked his life while on long March to waziristan to raise his voice against the illegitimate drone attacks....He is the first one to speak against any social injustice....Rest its the responsibility of federal Govt to provide the people with what you are expecting from Imran Khan....

Any way the topic here is Kashmir ,not Pakistan and congrats for diverting the attention from here to there...

No Sir, you are the one twisting the argument to say he condemns incidents in Pakistan, when I am asking specifically about any condemnation of murders and atrocities being committed by our own forces on our own citizens in our own country.

All the events condemned by Mr. Khan above are again selective, avoiding the issue that I am talking about, and the one you do not like and are twisting around.

And my point is related to the topic in this way:

Imran Khan's condemnation of human rights in IOK has ZERO CREDIBILITY because he has NEVER condemned human rights abuses of his fellow citizens by his own armed forces in his own country.

I must have have read your post wrong.

Just because you may see the army committing human rights violation doesn't mean he does. Just like how I think you're using a red herring form of argument, but you may not.

He is doing whatever he can for the welfare and rights of this country...He risked his life while on long March to waziristan to raise his voice against the illegitimate drone attacks....He is the first one to speak against any social injustice....Rest its the responsibility of federal Govt to provide the people with what you are expecting from Imran Khan....

Any way the topic here is Kashmir ,not Pakistan and congrats for diverting the attention from here to there...

I agree with you that talk is cheap, since all Imran Khan does is utter words that have no impact and carry no weight. Please do carry on.

lol as if we care.:omghaha:

One important lesson we learned thanks to Pakistan are that the J!hadists are very poor fighters and were no match for the Indian Army in frontal combat.
Only thing they can do is IED attacks or ambushes on unarmoured supply trucks.

That we decided hat we should not waste money by using artillery or Fighter jets on such sissies.

What do you mean Jihadists? If you don't know the true definition of that word than I suggest you stop using it.

I must have have read your post wrong.

Just because you may see the army committing human rights violation doesn't mean he does. Just like how I think you're using a red herring form of argument, but you may not.

That is exactly the point Sir. Because Imran Khan chooses to be selectively blinded to the abuses by our own Army in our country, he has no moral standing to condemn abuses in another country committed by their armed forces.

Its bothering people around here why is Imran condemning Indian acts in Kashmir,why is he not speaking Pak army....A tactic by liberals here to divert attention from Indian army to Pak Army...

Its his right to condemn the issue if he wants, people can talk about Pakistan army rights violations if they want. It doesn't change the fact that Indian soldiers have been committing atrocities in IOK for decades.

That is exactly the point Sir. Because Imran Khan chooses to be selectively blinded to the abuses by our own Army in our country, he has no moral standing to condemn abuses in another country committed by their armed forces.

Like I said before, Kashmir is a Pakistani issue.

Its not like he's talking about Tamil Nadu or Zimbabwe which have nothing to do with Pakistan. If Indians can condemn Pakistan for various things which have nothing to do with them, then why shouldn't Imran condemn Indian actions in a disputed territory that Pakistan claims?

As for the Pakistan army abuses, no one really knows whats going on in FATA/KPK because journalists are not there to verify anything.Theres not hard evidence in my opinion to say for sure that there are mass violations going on. Kashmir is a different story however.

Pakistan should supply arms and weapons to Kashmiri people so they can kill these criminals.

Seriously, to all Pakistanis- focus on your own issues, stop tieing yourselves up in knots over Indian issues.

Seriously Indian, Kashmir is Pakistani territory and even Kashmiris agree, it is Muslim territory not Hindu or Indian territory. You fabricated the Instrument of Accession and are illegally occupying part of Kashmir. The issue is absolutely a Pakistani affair.

:lol: the pretty boy is also falling back to the age old election gimmick of Pakistani leaders...The fruit does not fall far from the tree :rofl:

Seriously Indian, Kashmir is Pakistani territory and even Kashmiris agree, it is Muslim territory not Hindu or Indian territory. You fabricated the Instrument of Accession and are illegally occupying part of Kashmir. The issue is absolutely a Pakistani affair.

Kind of sad that Pakistan is still not able to take its territory from India after 65 years...

:lol: the pretty boy is also falling back to the age old election gimmick of Pakistani leaders...The fruit does not fall far from the tree :rofl:

Kind of sad that Pakistan is still not able to take its territory from India after 65 years...

The same perspective can be applied to you, kind of sad India cannot take territory from Pakistan it claims as an "integral part" after 65 years. Though glad you finally agree it is Pakistani territory.

and yet you deploy how many troops/cprf to counter these poor fighters (read Kashmiri nationalists)

only thing your coward sissy occupation troops with half boot on and half boot up their azzes is shooting unarmed children, women and young men.....yeah shooting indiscriminately into a crowd of people praying is real noble, doing such a great job aren't they? rogue pieces of shyte.

you hindus do believe in the concept of "karma" right?

the occupation forces (sissies) will get what's coming to them.....mass graves, fake encounters, rapes and torture of Kashmiris will only go on for so long. Whatever tense calm there has been will be broken.

They are perfectly justified in resisting. Should they ever require our support, we must assist them no holds barred.

PressTV - Kashmir on strike over killing of civilians by Indian border guards

world's largest democracy or world's smelliest coward

The sissy tribals came here after 1989 with a swagger. They used to shout: "Hum Afghan hain, tum bachchon ki sena ho".

Their primitive arse was kicked so hard, they are now blowing themselves within Pakistan now. Blowing up women marketplaces and girl schools.

After getting their cowardly arse kicked in trying everything, now you try the "democracy" track!

Will not work, after getting your arse kicked in war (and raping the poor Kashmiris in 1948 and then running like cowards from IA), don't try and act "brave" here.

A few thousand Pushtun Talibunnies are running amok in your tribal areas and you can't do a thing.

And here you are trying to teach us! ;)

Back
Top Bottom