What's new

Imran can do gaffs as well!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's not good to demean others and make fun of them, as humans we all can make mistakes. Being a news addict I do find mistakes of Imran on a daily basis, but refrain from posting them. I consider it CHILDISH, with a reluctant heart I will share some of IKs clips with comic value(not all).

Many of IK goffs are on religious matters, maybe a slip of tongue will leave them for religious sensitivities.
PTI on US TV.

Some more here.

There are dozens more,..., AS THEY SAY, ONE CAN ONLY BE GREATER THAN OTHERS BY DOING SOMETHING GREATER THAN THEM NOT BY DEMEANING THEM.

I will delete it latter, what a shameful slip of the tongue.

You are reminding me of my youth time favourite song.
Dude, I am trying really hard not to be disrespectful but is there no bounds to your intellectual dishonesty? What the actual ****? How low can you guys stoop? He meant by USING the Kalima to get freedom (he has said the same plenty of times before so there's no chance this could be mistaken.). He didn't say we have to free ourselves FROM the Kalima, rather free ourselves WITH (i.e. using) the Kalima

It's not good to demean others and make fun of them, as humans we all can make mistakes. Being a news addict I do find mistakes of Imran on a daily basis, but refrain from posting them. I consider it CHILDISH, with a reluctant heart I will share some of IKs clips with comic value(not all).

Many of IK goffs are on religious matters, maybe a slip of tongue will leave them for religious sensitivities.
PTI on US TV.

Some more here.

There are dozens more,..., AS THEY SAY, ONE CAN ONLY BE GREATER THAN OTHERS BY DOING SOMETHING GREATER THAN THEM NOT BY DEMEANING THEM.
You have to understand his gaffes are disregarded because of his other qualities.

whats wrong in it
Well it sounded like he wants to free us from the first part of our kalma.Hopefully, he meant something else. I think if he can't communicate it properly he should refrain from saying it. Remember most of Awam is illiterate and takes wrong meanings.

Last edited:
Well it sounded like he wants to free us from the first part of our kalma.Hopefully, he meant something else. I think if he can't communicate it properly he should refrain from saying it. Remember most of Awam is illiterate and takes wrong meanings.
dude he said same thing 4 times in today jalsa with even correct grammar but even then with opposition will cut small clip from his speech to get him murdered like salman tasir,

PTI on US TV.

Some more here.

Dear this is nothing ....your leader dropped nude pictures of Pak female leaders from helicopter .... and lot ...short memory isn't it .....

Dear this is nothing ....your leader dropped nude pictures of Pak female leaders from helicopter .... and lot ...short memory isn't it
Yes I saw them being dropped from a Cessna aeroplane. Guess who paid for it and whose idea was it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom