What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Indian members would hate Imran Khan.
Imran advocates for peace and stability and not mass murders of minorities likes their hero Modi.

Weather Imran can achieve his goals is for time to tell, but we already know that Modi achieved his blood lust.
Hell even the US won't let Modi in, while Imran goes there when ever he wants.

So why don't you Indians go back into your troll caves and continue doing puja to Modi and stop trolling on Pakistani politics.

U.S have taken back its restriction on MODI ..

now u can jump and troll :rofl:

Guj Chief Minister Narendra Modi free to apply for visa: US | India - Oneindia News

Taliban khan is big failure ...and modi have proved in development that he can raise india too ..

unlike giving only statements like imran :lol: and imran should run a municipal committee first :lol:

And which channel in India is considered reputed?

none
ToIlet channel is better informed than this unheard Indian channel.. Taliban Khan going there does sound like a planned event..

I watched only the English one, how exactly does answering the questions of the interviewer qualify as "blasting" him?

That we have to ask to "moderator" Aeronaut :D

Imran khan is very defensive while giving interview to aaj tak. He never blast on anchor. when asked about dawood ibrahim, he lost words what to speak!!.

By his gestures and body language I can say this is his one of the toughest interviews. Anchor done a nice job, he left no stone unturned and make him very defensive on mumbai attacks. He was forced to criticize Pakistani government.
Criticizing own govt while visiting foreign country and in front of foreign media is not good dharm. Whenever BJP leaders visited pakistan even when they are in opposition they never criticized congress led govt.

U.S have taken back its restriction on MODI ..

now u can jump and troll :rofl:

Guj Chief Minister Narendra Modi free to apply for visa: US | India - Oneindia News

Taliban khan is big failure ...and modi have proved in development that he can raise india too ..

unlike giving only statements like imran :lol: and imran should run a municipal committee first :lol:

So this completely absolve the humiliation he faced by being lumped in with criminals who could not travel to USA.
Even criminals can get pardons to travel :whistle:

Of course to you Imran Kahn is a failure, he didn't commit mass murder against a minority.

And while Modi was getting a stiffy over the bodies of all dead in the massacre , Imran Khan was building the only private hospital in the world that provides world class care for free to 70 of the patients.

Of course to Indians that is considered a failure, while having the worlds largest starving is considered a great success. :drag:

Imran khan is very defensive while giving interview to aaj tak. He never blast on anchor. when asked about dawood ibrahim, he lost words what to speak!!.

By his gestures and body language I can say this is his one of the toughest interviews. Anchor done a nice job, he left no stone unturned and make him very defensive on mumbai attacks. He was forced to criticize Pakistani government.
Criticizing own govt while visiting foreign country and in front of foreign media is not good dharm. Whenever BJP leaders visited pakistan even when they are in opposition they never criticized congress led govt.

Are you kidding?

Imran always criticizes his own government. He will be the first to tell you what the problems are.
It is clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you kidding?

Imran always criticizes his own government. He will be the first to tell you what the problems are.

read the bold part of my previous post

Did you get the point what I am saying??

Yes he does, cause he wants to win but he is misleading the public by giving airy and unrealistic statements.. I could understand a villager believing him but oh well, we are screwed anyways..

I just don't understand how can the OP put this title. Does answering question means blasting someone? I mean isn't the job of an anchor to ask provocative questions to illicit a response. The case of former PM Gilani's famous interview with BBC comes to mind. I think that was blasting.

Now I agree the anchor is not the smartest guy around and Aaj Tak is mainly a tabloid channel and sensationalism is something they try very hard for but I still think he was in no way ignorant. I guess the OPs definition of IGNORANT and BLAST is different from what we understand.

Anyways the question I want to ask is what is Imran Khan doing in India. And if he came for world economic forum then what is he doing giving interview to Indian channels. I mean have you seen any Indian leader worth his salt going to Pakistan. I know leaders from Punjab (they have some cultural ties) and Mullah Nitish for obvious reasons have gone to Pakistan but I dont' know of anyone else.

OR is he trying to score victory against not so smart Indian anchor and show himself as a hero back home. And then his fans like the OP can drum it up for the target audience. This should not be surprising. I mean nothing makes a Pakistani a bigger hero than a victory against India or Indian. I mean Pakistani leaders right from Ayub Khan (1965) to Musharraf (1999) have been trying to become Hero using this route.

And then you say we are obsessed with you. Wow.

Personally I think Imran Khan is a good person. Good at heart. Has genuine concerns. But he looks too idealistic. Even if he wins the elections and forms the govt either his Govt. will fall within a year or he will compromise and become another Man Mohan Singh. Both scenarios are not very positive for Pakistan.

Good idealistic people rarely become great administrators.

Imran Khan is surely a great leader and a brilliant speaker with answer to every question.We should give him a chance otherwise we should stand by for a great chaos in the country that will have it's drastic effects.Please vote for PTI candidates and bring the change.May Allah help our country.Ameen!:pakistan:

It is understandable that the Indians would have blinders to not see how Imran Khan blasted the anchor.

On the question of Hafiz Saeed, for example, the anchor sounded like a whiny kid asking for a lollypop that his parents have denied him. He kept asking, "why don't you arrest HZ." Imran explained to him, patiently, how due process works and why he can't go around locking people up just because India asked it. The anchor didn't get it and kept repeating his silly prattle, unable to grasp the fundamentals of the legal system. To be fair, this disease afflicts many Indians who have been brainwashed by their media and government about 26/11.

It is understandable that the Indians would have blinders to not see how Imran Khan blasted the anchor.

On the question of Hafiz Saeed, for example, the anchor sounded like a whiny kid asking for a lollypop that his parents have denied him. He kept asking, "why don't you arrest HZ." Imran explained to him, patiently, how due process works and why he can't go around locking people up just because India asked it. The anchor didn't get it and kept repeating his silly prattle, unable to grasp the fundamentals of the legal system. To be fair, this disease afflicts many Indians who have been brainwashed by their media and government about 26/11.

To me it looks like he wantedly went to a local channel.
Anyways, we can all comment on the fundamentals of our legal system, forget Indian accusations, his answer for one question was "I do not know how many got arrested for killings in Karachi"..

Now that was a Gem! Wouldn't you agree?

I guess we can pick and choose and see only what we want to see. We can't force each other to see things from our perspective only. But just because I answered you question doesn't mean I blasted you. Or just because you are not convinced and asked the question again doesn't mean you got blasted away.

Just to give an idea of what it means to be blasted away see the video below and see the face of the anchor.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, this disease afflicts many Indians who have been brainwashed by their media and government about 26/11.

What's the brainwashing? No one killed eh? No Ajmal Kasab, no terrorists who came from Pakistan? Your government arrested people & admitted to Kasab's nationality. So who was responsible? Just a spontaneous attack by 10 Pakistanis eh? No organisation behind, no planning, nothing...? Abu Jundal, Headley...figments of imagination, are they? If Hafiz Saeed is not guilty as per your claim, surely you have a valid counter as to who in Pakistan planned & sent, right? Or you would rather expect us to forget about Mumbai & maybe give you Kashmir on the platter?

Brainwashed by the our government & media indeed !

So basically khan sab have admitted that 26/11 was plan from pakistan's soil.Now this is pretty lame to get free cheap public city...

This is the difference between this Over rated idiot khan and other leaders of pakistan even Musharraf..If this ques about 26/11 was given to musharraf we all know wht would have been the answer n host of the show might have his Iq level checked again

Imran khan is very self occupied,changes his stance every other day..!! Nightmare for Pakistan.!!

We have become self-appointed, self-styled doctors pronouncing diagnosis and prognosis now have we?

You want to hear my diagnosis of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom