What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who dont have well staged party and members are going out n in.
The person who says he will finish this n that in 6 months :no:
The person who is called as sympathizer of taliban by same awam of paksitan

and these paksitanis calling that moron as leader :rolleyes:

no doubt pakistanis deserve a leader who can give lollypop to them and let them to suck

Taliban Khan's mistake is going to a not so reputed channel, what did he expect? Real journalists with insight into Pakistan?

Or he knew that channel was the only one who he could beat? :lol:

The person who dont have well staged party and members are going out n in.
The person who says he will finish this n that in 6 months :no:
The person who is called as sympathizer of taliban by same awam of paksitan

and these paksitanis calling that moron as leader :rolleyes:

no doubt pakistanis deserve a leader who can give lollypop to them and let them to suck

it is very amusing when Indians who call likes of Thakray and CO as leaders comment about Pakistani leaders.

it is very amusing when Indians who call likes of Thakray and CO as leaders comment about Pakistani leaders.

i dont like thackeray and neither of our public.

it may be some villain for you people who drives india foreign policy but not for us :lol:

Taliban Khan's mistake is going to a not so reputed channel, what did he expect? Real journalists with insight into Pakistan?

Or he knew that channel was the only one who he could beat? :lol:

And which channel in India is considered reputed?

none

Indeed. Their obsession with Imran Khan is amazing.

i dont like thackeray and neither of our public.

Its not about "I" its about many.

it may be some villain for you people who drives india foreign policy but not for us :

same applies on us.

:) i feel they want likes of Fazlur Rehman and afraid of likes of educated people like IK . I dont have any likeness for him but the issue i see no reason why he should not be given a chance since he has better language skills as well to speak at international foras unlike ganja

Its not about "I" its about many.

same applies on us.

I m talking about us too :lol: ...

GO n have an opinion in india.He is zero outside MAHA and his party lost in elections.

and MAHA is not india,we are 1.2 billion :).

No body is obsessed with imran.No body knows here about his political career much.He is known as former cricketer nothing more ..

I told you once that only news about pakistan in india is posted about terrorism etc or cricket when we play with each other.

He says the Pakistani Police are not protecting the ordinary folk because they are busy protecting themselves from the extremists!! :undecided:

Epic!!! :lol:

That unfortunately is true. Pakistani police is buys protecting elites and themselves.

No body is obsessed with imran.No body knows here about his political career much.He is known as former cricketer nothing more ..

I told you once that only news about pakistan in india is posted about terrorism etc or cricket when we play with each other.

The presence of Indian members on all IK threads points to something else.

The presence of Indian members on all IK threads points to something else.

How many indians are here out of 1.2 billion?
and look at the title,indian word is used here ...

I myself came to see the so called blasting :lol: not for imran khan.

I told you that he is only known as former cricketer to most.

we have our own political class which is worst,dont have time to look at the politics of pakistan and especially when we dont have your media in country.

Of course the Indian members would hate Imran Khan.
Imran advocates for peace and stability and not mass murders of minorities likes their hero Modi.

Weather Imran can achieve his goals is for time to tell, but we already know that Modi achieved his blood lust.
Hell even the US won't let Modi in, while Imran goes there when ever he wants.

So why don't you Indians go back into your troll caves and continue doing puja to Modi and stop trolling on Pakistani politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom