What's new

Imran Blasts Ignorant Indian Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran explained to him, patiently, how due process works and why he can't go around locking people up just because India asked it

Its funny when Pakistan talks about "due process" :lol:

Imran Khan may explain how due process works, but the right answer would be to say that due process does not work in Pakistan :D

Stop the war

see the result within 6 months

Imran khan should also add one more thing to his plan

of sealing the afghan border

So why dont you stop the war ?? That is if you can...

The answer is that you can not.. The works of Zia and his likes are showing the side effects.. You cant sow a seed and then wish the tree away because you dont like what it looks like.. You need to go thru the hard work and pain of cutting it down, destroying the stump and killing the roots.. Sure that's painful.. But dont blame the woodcutter who is cutting off the tree.. Blame the one who sowed the seed and the ones after him who nurtured the plant into a tree..

I watched only the English one, how exactly does answering the questions of the interviewer qualify as "blasting" him?

In some Pakistani members' views, denying a charge is equal to blasting :)

I think by and large this time around there are less Pakistanis who want to see me go.

I think its more Arabs now.

that intriguing to me for obvious reasons-

Cyber wedgies?

Off topics, childish behaviour , trolls , lack of respect for forum rules, intension to distrupt any fruitful discussion are just few out of many reasons .

Its funny when Pakistan talks about "due process" :lol:

Imran Khan may explain how due process works, but the right answer would be to say that due process does not work in Pakistan :D

how can you say that- we haven't ever tried that before- :coffee:-
all was in haste but waste-

That Pakistani talking about "due process" really meant what he says-

Off topics, childish behaviour , trolls , lack of respect for forum rules, intension to distrupt any fruitful discussion are just few out of many reasons .

Are you a mod?

If not, thanks for dropping by. :blah:

Indeed. Their obsession with Imran Khan is amazing.

C'mon mate.. After Benazir, this is the first leader Pakistan has had who is worth obsessing about.. Why make fun of that.. ?

I dont understand the affinity to the word blast.. I wonder why .... hmmm...

Maybe thinking of the word "Pakistan" will help you to understand the affinity?- and add the word "fixation"-"obsession"- to the list- and then relate-

how can you say that- we haven't ever tried that before- :coffee:-
all was in haste but waste-

That Pakistani talking about "due process" really meant what he says-

Thats exactly why I said that. Its always been a deformed judiciary in Pakistan with no real power. Saying "We are investigating" and due process is going on actually means, "We wont arrest Mullah Saeed, we will let him run mad all over the country making anti-India speeches".

Maybe thinking of the word "Pakistan" will help you to understand the affinity?- and add the word "fixation"-"obsession"- to the list- and then relate-

I dont understand.. Pakistan does not sound anything like blasting..

that intriguing to me for obvious reasons-

Pakistanis (old timers) would have been reasonably shocked to see me back after more than two years here.

There weren't any (hardly) Arabs around at that time.

All these mosa shosa are all naye bacche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom