What's new

Imprudent comments by politicians about Lt Gen Faiz Hameed 'very inappropriate': ISPR

She is Hukamran Khandan and thus above the law ☹️

A person like this mentally retarded liar would have been behind bars anywhere else but only in banana Pakistan she is allowed on bail to look after her ailing Godfather. Godfather fled to UK, Establishment made sure this liar stays out on bail and serve thier interests.

They are feeling the pinch. They never expected such a backlash. Even the retired officers took them to the task. This was seriously a big surprise for them.

That's is why now your are seeing talks of early elections all a sudden.

Jaisa kero gei, waise bharoo gei.

You and the Indians agree on this, you are both our enemies to the death

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

280302111_545745483661479_3890688087016505555_n.jpg

Maybe ISPR forgot bit she and other "senior" political "leaders" abused bajwa like a dog and this dog still went on to lick their feet. You people have lost all the respect and Allah have exposed ur ugly faces.

He is continuously lying, through his teeth, by over emphasizing that army is not involved in politics. Fact is that this whole fiasco is creation of General Bajwa & Co. IK is again and again alluding to it, without naming these scoundrels.
Paa jee, ek baat batao. How independent is the post of DG-ISPR? Isn't he just a mouthpiece of the military like the PR person of any organization, and thus expected to parrot their official line? I see a lot of scorn coming his way from members, but I feel it is a waste of breath, wasting ammo on a messenger.

Paa jee, ek baat batao. How independent is the post of DG-ISPR? Isn't he just a mouthpiece of the military like the PR person of any organization, and thus expected to parrot their official line? I see a lot of scorn coming his way from members, but I feel it is a waste of breath, wasting ammo on a messenger.

You are perfectly right. Fundamentally, he communicates, what COAS asks him to. I don't hold him responsible.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom