What's new

Imploding Indian Army

Man United's biggest fan club is in India.....so you don't see any difference between a Cricket fan and a person fighting for his freedom.

It's beyond your comprehension,,,,,so try not to grow a brain. :D

Hope PA doesn't implode if it comes across an Indian flag in Baluchistan :D

Kashmir is a lost case for India, they can remove flags painted as Pakistani National flag but imprints of love for Pakistan and azaadi will grow day by day...

Days are numbered when fall of Indian union will start with the fall of Jammu and Kashmir.

I want to narrate an incident happened 10 years back while I was posted on LOC, Indian forces started to fire at Pakistani civilians and we have to retaliate and when we stared M.G and mortar fire at their positions they moved to Muslim areas and started fire at us as well on civilians with close proximity of IOK Muslim houses so we have to stop since we don't fire at civilians fearing causalities.....Then Kashmiri Muslim took loud speaker to inform us that they left their house and now you can fire at Indian pigs.

That day we kill 3 Indian soldiers and injured 17.

I heard a TV discussion on Pakistani media. Anchor told that he is listening since his childhood that India shall break. He said that Pakistan became bankrupt in the process but India is getting strong. so enjoy what you are getting as a result passion to see India breaking. You will get much more than what you are getting right now.

I rarely argue on Kashmir issue with any Pakistani because we can't agree on 99.99% facts and figures... to prove my position right... I want to put a question in front of you...

Would you bow down to the will of few people in Sindh, Balochistan and other unstable province???
People leaving along Afgan border find themself more close to Afghan...
instrument of accession dikha he de bhai aj kashmir wala ,you ki baat man lunga mei phr, ab ye na keh deyna kay wo jal gya ha ,drawer mei rakha tha gum gya ha, unstable province? kashmir isnt integral part of india firstly and secondly the case of kashmir is highly different from sindh and balochistan as the latter one is a integral part of pakistan, not a issue or conflict or a disputed territory between two states.

Pakistan Army never had to deal with the issues of Indian flags anywhere in the country an according to the former IOK Chief Minister, the Indian army should first try to openly hoist the Tiranga in Srinagar rather than trying to remove Pakistani flags.

Well you will find several Tiranga in Kashmir... you just tend to ignore them...

As I said earlier... we have some issues while dealing with minority community...

Pakistani's have been hearing the same thing for 70 years.
1) Kashmir is a lost cause for India
2)kashmir will be free soon
3) Kashmir is the jagular vein and we will liberate it.
4)Pakistan army is strong and will defeat India and get Kashmir .

I hope a wiser generation will come in future in Pakistan which will ask ,you have been telling the same thing for close to a century and not an inch was taken from India and lost land in the process.

If we give up Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh, your Chinese Master will stop throwing bones for you. Are you ready to starve ?
Well the way you creatures are always yapping and howling, it's obvious your tail is under the foot.

I heard a TV discussion on Pakistani media. Anchor told that he is listening since his childhood that India shall break. He said that Pakistan became bankrupt in the process but India is getting strong. so enjoy what you are getting as a result passion to see India breaking. You will get much more than what you are getting right now.
Apply burnol may helps you.....Modi doing great work which is helping us A lot.

instrument of accession dikha he de bhai aj kashmir wala ,you ki baat man lunga mei phr, ab ye na keh deyna kay wo jal gya ha ,drawer mei rakha tha gum gya ha, unstable province? kashmir isnt integral part of india firstly and secondly the case of kashmir is highly different from sindh and balochistan as the latter one is a integral part of pakistan, not a issue or conflict or a disputed territory between two states.

It's mostly Kashmir valley that has issue.
Kashmir valley = 132x30 KM^2 area
JK state = 100,000 KM^2 area

India has legitimate and legal rights as per King of Kashmir accession to India.

JK1.jpg

JK2.jpg

Pakistan has none, infact Pakistan was the invader. Here is what's stopping Kashmir issue resolution

http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)

View attachment 464205View attachment 464205

Please do ask Pakistan to provide a single valid document that says India is in violation of any treaty or legal framework, ofcourse, apart from whataboutry, abuses, non-quantitative brotherhood, piousness, feeling of sanctity and morality.

Have been listening to some debates on Ex Gaganshakti on TV. Indian expert claimed IAF needs atmost 6 hours to neutralize Pak air defense.

It's mostly Kashmir valley that has issue.
Kashmir valley = 132x30 KM^2 area
JK state = 100,000 KM^2 area

India has legitimate and legal rights as per King of Kashmir accession to India.

JK1.jpg

JK2.jpg

Pakistan has none, infact Pakistan was the invader. Here is what's stopping Kashmir issue resolution

http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)

View attachment 464205View attachment 464205

Please do ask Pakistan to provide a single valid document that says India is in violation of any treaty or legal framework, ofcourse, apart from whataboutry, abuses, non-quantitative brotherhood, piousness, feeling of sanctity and morality.

Have been listening to some debates on Ex Gaganshakti on TV. Indian expert claimed IAF needs atmost 6 hours to neutralize Pak air defense.
although i am not a forensic analyst of any particular document, but over writing is a clear indication' that it is fake.Maybe its forcefully signed .However its a long debate.The authenticity of this particular document is far from being called the real one.
lolz we are invaders, kashmir was a mess already when some of the " tribes" gone thier to help the locals, it was your army who took it by force and under the barrel of the gun. And lastly ,its not the measurement of land thats decide the future of kashmir but its people and the muslim MAJOrity.

violation of treaty ? which is a mere piece of paper garbage ? i will eat pakoras in this piece of paper, people are getting killed and raped, suppression of their freedom of expression is in the process, everyday there is chaos, people denied access to everyday needs due to strikes and curfews and you are talking about the treaty bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom