What's new

Imploding Indian Army

The sooner India accepts her defeat in Kashmir the sooner the better.

They have 26+ insurgencies who need tackling in mainland India as well.

My sincere advise for India is to leave Kashmir and focus on other areas which still can be saved.

Death to the Oppressors and Glory to those who seek Freedom. !!

Looks like Indian Army comprises more of jamadars (housekeeper) than soldiers

The sooner India accepts her defeat in Kashmir the sooner the better.

They have 26+ insurgencies who need tackling in mainland India as well.

My sincere advise for India is to leave Kashmir and focus on other areas which still can be saved.

Death to the Oppressors and Glory to those who seek Freedom. !!

The only problem in Kashmir is that we Indians have some issues while dealing with minority community... you Will find more supporters for peaceful solution of Kashmir in India than anywhere else in world...

Kashmiri pandits are leaving like refugees in their own country... 250+ temples destroyed... still people want to fly doves... for 5/6% people in valley...

The question is do people in Pakistan even know what an Indian flag looks like and more than that, why is it there in the first place alas the issue.

Yes they do...

http://www.dawn.com/news/1235827

The only problem in Kashmir is that we Indians have some issues while dealing with minority community... you Will find more supporters for peaceful solution of Kashmir in India than anywhere else in world...

Kashmiri pandits are leaving like refugees in their own country... 250+ temples destroyed... still people want to fly doves... for 5/6% people in valley...

It is your ego problem that does not help you solve the Kashmiri conflict.
You think of Land and not the people living in those lands.
The communal violence and the fear keeps the republic alive in India. this is just hard fact of life for you.
Leave Kashmir while you can thats all i can say

This is what the Indian security forces have descended into, forcing others to rub out or remove Pakistani Flags in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

@Areesh @El Sidd @Maarkhoor @snow lake @DESERT FIGHTER
Kashmir is a lost case for India, they can remove flags painted as Pakistani National flag but imprints of love for Pakistan and azaadi will grow day by day...

Days are numbered when fall of Indian union will start with the fall of Jammu and Kashmir.

I want to narrate an incident happened 10 years back while I was posted on LOC, Indian forces started to fire at Pakistani civilians and we have to retaliate and when we stared M.G and mortar fire at their positions they moved to Muslim areas and started fire at us as well on civilians with close proximity of IOK Muslim houses so we have to stop since we don't fire at civilians fearing causalities.....Then Kashmiri Muslim took loud speaker to inform us that they left their house and now you can fire at Indian pigs.

That day we kill 3 Indian soldiers and injured 17.

It is your ego problem that does not help you solve the Kashmiri conflict

Dont call it a conflict.
Even UN has dropped Kashmir from its list of "conflicts". The reality is a nation pained by its own inaction and failed diplomacy has always resorted to term it as such and hell bent on it still. So yes its a conflict raged against us but the land is not in "conflict".

It is your ego problem that does not help you solve the Kashmiri conflict.
You think of Land and not the people living in those lands.
The communal violence and the fear keeps the republic alive in India. this is just hard fact of life for you.
Leave Kashmir while you can thats all i can say

I rarely argue on Kashmir issue with any Pakistani because we can't agree on 99.99% facts and figures... to prove my position right... I want to put a question in front of you...

Would you bow down to the will of few people in Sindh, Balochistan and other unstable province???
People leaving along Afgan border find themself more close to Afghan...

Dont call it a conflict.
Even UN has dropped Kashmir from its list of "conflicts". The reality is a nation pained by its own inaction and failed diplomacy has always resorted to term it as such and hell bent on it still. So yes its a conflict raged against us but the land is not in "conflict".

stop misleading the kids Dash bhai......

Back
Top Bottom