What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Santro.. let me challenge your manhood here also...

If you are such a man that you act to be on the internet and you are against the blasphemy law... why not say such a thing in public... write a letter with your name and address in the newspaper...

point being that you secularist types are a bunch of cowards... you ll never engage in the open with society... internet is the only place left for you to pour out your venom against the rest of Pakistan... the one who was trying to be brave about the "black" blasphemy law got gunned down recently... so you know your standing amongst the rest of Pakistan... at least I am decent enough not to approve of blasphemy in any form (even though I was against the killing of Taseer)...

so there... if you the man... come out in the open... and talk about your "pot" of gold that others are smoking when they stand to protect their honor...

Hows auntie doing btw? Give my salam to her...

nForce...

I have nt forgotten you... I ll give you the names of a few books soon God willing...

The problem is that some of the books on economics are very difficult to understand... so I m looking for easier ones for you that I have seen before...

Its less harmful than Islam? Or is it less harmful than pot?

No wonder Pakistan has become the place it is... These are the elites running our country and our forums...

sad beyond all sadness...

khair... watch this space... the days of your "type" running the show are definitely going to come to an end... inshaAllah and amen to that

Why?
are leprechauns taking over??

And going to parents.. wow..
you are low..
all that talk of Islam by the Irishman and it all goes down the drain..
The fact is.. the person whom you accuse of being a secularist.. sees you hizb types for who they are.. hypocritical lowlifes who enjoy their **** yet go out defaming the religion and prophet with their misled bs.

Come out in the open.. said the man sitting in the land of pubs..

Thank you for inquiring about my mother.. she is well.. and proud of me.

Is that supposed to insult me?

Fine... You are the type of scum that would sell his mother for a cheap price right?

Well if that offended you... how do you think that Islamic State based in the name of ISLAM and MUHAMMAD's teachings is supposed to react when someone insults the messenger... When Muhammad saw is much greater and honorable than your mother... You got offended by my statement above did nt you? why is it that you think those who talk about retaliation against blasphemers must be smoking something?

You are an idiot of the highest order... If you cant contribute appropriately here its better you do not comment...

You have been trying to act like a smartass here around my comments for quite some time... I would recommend that you rotate off and get a life...

Bro dont you think death penalty would be tooo much? I believe few years in jail or kicking the blasphemers out of the Muslim land would be a better law then hanging him/her.

Bro dont you think death penalty would be tooo much? I believe few years in jail or kicking the blasphemers out of the Muslim land would be a better law then hanging him/her.

Sir, the thing is that we don't make laws on our own. . . This penalty is by the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). Although there should be a review as to when this penalty applies and then everyone should be informed by this law. .

There is a problem with death penalty. what if there is wrong conviction? it means we will kill an innocent person.

Is that supposed to insult me?

Fine... You are the type of scum that would sell his mother for a cheap price right?

Well if that offended you... how do you think that Islamic State based in the name of ISLAM and MUHAMMAD's teachings is supposed to react when someone insults the messenger... When Muhammad saw is much greater and honorable than your mother... You got offended by my statement above did nt you? why is it that you think those who talk about retaliation against blasphemers must be smoking something?

You are an idiot of the highest order... If you cant contribute appropriately here its better you do not comment...

You have been trying to act like a smartass here around my comments for quite some time... I would recommend that you rotate off and get a life...

How typically juvenile: to go after the person when you have nothing left to discuss ideas.

I would have responded, but I will wait until you have changed your mental diaper and stopped stinking up the whole forum.

Jaao beta, apni amma se keho aapkey kaprey badal dein, aur unhein mera salaam kehna. :D

Why?
are leprechauns taking over??

And going to parents.. wow..
you are low..
all that talk of Islam by the Irishman and it all goes down the drain..
The fact is.. the person whom you accuse of being a secularist.. sees you hizb types for who they are.. hypocritical lowlifes who enjoy their **** yet go out defaming the religion and prophet with their misled bs.

Come out in the open.. said the man sitting in the land of pubs..

Thank you for inquiring about my mother.. she is well.. and proud of me.

Exactly... My point proven... If you get insulted... you get angry... so executing blasphemers who disregard the sentiments of Muslims (again only when it is proven beyond doubt not what happens in Pakistan)... and insult the greatest man who ever lived... the man who is greater than myself, my mother and father... I would be more than happy to put a bullet in such a person's head...

The Secularists simply dont get it... one can only sigh at the irony of it all... and I m the one who is a lowlife for pointing out the double standards so visible on this forum here...

How typically juvenile: to go after the person when you have nothing left to discuss ideas.

I would have responded, but I will wait until you have changed your mental diaper and stopped stinking up the whole forum.

Jaao beta, apni amma se keho aapkey kaprey badal dein, aur unhein mera salaam kehna. :D

You insult others and then have the audacity to think that others are wearing diapers...

Khair... you can insult me all you like... I could insult you back... just one of the great things about the internet... anyone can play that game...

There is a problem with death penalty. what if there is wrong conviction? it means we will kill an innocent person.

Hey my favorite Afghan on the forum (the only Afghan actually)

When there is doubt... there is no punishment... This is a golden rule of Islamic juris...

To change the mood of the forum from the distractors...

The spokes person said...

What stop Kiani, pasha, Qamar Suleiman to shot down the drone? Its American masters!!! Stop the pity excuse that the traitor rulers do not allow you. No doubt Zardari Gilani are American agents, and so are you. You allowed American to your bases, you allowed CIA, You allowed Supply line, You allowed drones, and you sacrificed our 5000 brave troops for America. You are a sham for our valiant armed forces. Enough!!!

If it were upto me my friend I would become so big that I could cover the entrance to Hell... so that no one could go inside it

Hey my favorite Afghan on the forum (the only Afghan actually)

When there is doubt... there is no punishment... This is a golden rule of Islamic juris...

I appreciate the nice words bro.

Yes, if there is doubt no punishment, but there have been numerious occasions that the person have been convicted with no doubt, but later on due to progress in science nad techonolgy, they realized that there was somthing that they couldnt see it that time and the whole conviction was later on removed. Secondly, what i am saying is not in support of a murderer, if somebody takes another person's life with crutly, no mercy should be shown to him.

Exactly... My point proven... If you get insulted... you get angry... so executing blasphemers who disregard the sentiments of Muslims (again only when it is proven beyond doubt not what happens in Pakistan)... and insult the greatest man who ever lived... the man who is greater than myself, my mother and father... I would be more than happy to put a bullet in such a person's head...

The Secularists simply dont get it... one can only sigh at the irony of it all... and I m the one who is a lowlife for pointing out the double standards so visible on this forum here...

Ah.. double standards..
Im sure the prophet would'nt approve of bringing in family into this argument..
Lets see..
can ayaan ali hirsi be hit.. you cant do it.. she in your continent..
but somehow you have no issues going after Taseer.. who while a trash talking uber secularist.. did stand up for what was right..
what bravery..
You've taken the U turn here..
Given the chance.. id shoot people like Hirsi, who cannot be reasoned with since they are on a bank roll.
But i also realize that mangoes dont grow on the moon..
Your passion blinds you.. if star wars is any analogy.. Islam is the force.. and you have succumbed to the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom