Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Twitter war i meant :lol:

19702371_1258395814272600_6007806163628124002_n.png

19731861_1258395940939254_159890155683879461_n.png

North Korean leader is the only one in the world who has trolled Trump continuously.

North Korean leader is the only one in the world who has trolled Trump continuously.

Because NK leader don't care about NK's future, and he is on a suicide mission. China should prevail on NK to stop provoking the US with nuclear tests and missile tests. Already people of NK have suffered enough from sanctions and their idiotic 'leader' .

Apogee 2500 Km. Kim is up to some serious Sh*t

Because NK leader don't care about NK's future, and he is on a suicide mission. China should prevail on NK to stop provoking the US with nuclear tests and missile tests. Already people of NK have suffered enough from sanctions and their idiotic 'leader' .
NK people suffered because of Kim jong-un and people of middle east massacre because they dont have kim jong-un

War is not imminent (yet). However, US is doing its homework in silence and 'Kim regime' is inching closer to its downfall with each test.

Kim Jong Unn is having sleepless nights, it seems.

Militant Orangutan ?? I never thought of that

Orangutans are quite gentle. at least the ones I saw :-)

Trump could easily order a preemptive nuclear strike against North Korea. If it were me I would have hit Pyongyang on April 18th
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/world/gallery/nk-parade-0415/index.html

you take fat boy and 99% of his commanders out in a millisecond and along with NK most loyal and well trained soldiers.

you also hit the air and naval bases. you hit the underground depots holding the nukes,biologica, and chemical weapons.

I am just waiting for Trump to say the U.S are abandoning the no first strike policy. that will have NK and China crapping their pants.

Trump could easily order a preemptive nuclear strike against North Korea. If it were me I would have hit Pyongyang on April 18th
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/world/gallery/nk-parade-0415/index.html

you take fat boy and 99% of his commanders out in a millisecond and along with NK most loyal and well trained soldiers.

you also hit the air and naval bases. you hit the underground depots holding the nukes,biologica, and chemical weapons.

I am just waiting for Trump to say the U.S are abandoning the no first strike policy. that will have NK and China crapping their pants.
Trump shouldn't be left on twitter without adult Supervision.

He might tweet a threatening message to Kim and war may start

Trump shouldn't be left on twitter without adult Supervision.

He might tweet a threatening message to Kim and war may start

is Kim Jong Un skin really that thin?? that a tweet can start a war?? Trump already has 90% of liberals on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I wonder if Trump's tweet will inflame fat boy gout

Last edited:
US will keep retreating in front of North Koreans till it's one day nuked by Kim or his retarded fat off springs

I don't think you need a nuclear strike to take his regime out.

Back
Top Bottom