What's new

Imminent War between USA and North Korea

u.s nervousness on nkorea icbm test shows weakness of their antimissile systems .if they have reliable Abm then why they fear from nkorea icbm

I don't see any other way. It's the best way to kill the tumor that is Pyongyang.
Usa has more than enough capability to take out North by conventional manners, there are 300 aircraft around Korea, have 2 carrier strike groups with some ships with TLAM, South korea might join in too.
I think a nuclear strike would cause way too much collateral damage and it wil probably cause serious tensions with China and Russia and even South Lorea will not like a nuclear strike

Usa has more than enough capability to take out North by conventional manners, there are 300 aircraft around Korea, have 2 carrier strike groups with some ships with TLAM, South korea might join in too.
I think a nuclear strike would cause way too much collateral damage and it wil probably cause serious tensions with China and Russia and even South Lorea will not like a nuclear strike

Amateurish view on how US-SK waging war against DPRK. Can't blame you guys though since most of you probably never heard of a defence treaty between China and DPRK. ANY ATTACK ON DPRK, CHINA WILL NOT HESITATE A MOMENT TO JOIN IN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-North_Korean_Mutual_Aid_and_Cooperation_Friendship_Treaty

The Korean War is a testimony, that was even before signing a defence treaty. It was first signed in 1961 and automatically renews every 20 years. When DPRK detonated the first nuclear explosion China warned US not to cause problems in our backyard and since then DPRK detonated a couple of nuclear tests. Not only Obama didn't dare do a thing even Trump lacks balls to do it. US Generals all agree, every decision regarding DPRK is about CHINA as they know China ain't bluffing when it comes to that defence treaty.

Amateurish view on how US-SK waging war against DPRK. Can't blame you guys though since most of you probably never heard of a defence treaty between China and DPRK. ANY ATTACK ON DPRK, CHINA WILL NOT HESITATE A MOMENT TO JOIN IN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-North_Korean_Mutual_Aid_and_Cooperation_Friendship_Treaty

The Korean War is a testimony, that was even before signing a defence treaty. It was first signed in 1961 and automatically renews every 20 years. When DPRK detonated the first nuclear explosion China warned US not to cause problems in our backyard and since then DPRK detonated a couple of nuclear tests. Not only Obama didn't dare do a thing even Trump lacks balls to do it. US Generals all agree, every decision regarding DPRK is about CHINA as they know China ain't bluffing when it comes to that defence treaty.
Here is what will happen...

Trump will make a deal with Xi. Since China have so often PUBLICLY stated that China have little hold over NKR, the US will take out NKR's nuclear weapons program to help China. If China objects, then it means China have been lying all this time and the world will take other measures to pressure China. If China does not object, the US will be free to do what is necessary.

In the end, your China will cave and intervene in NKR -- as we wanted.

Sure, you can crow all you want about American helplessness, but we all know better, do we ? :D

u.s nervousness on nkorea icbm test shows weakness of their antimissile systems .if they have reliable Abm then why they fear from nkorea icbm
American ABM systems are the best in the world.

However, they fear that Kim regime is not just talk but can take action.

American ABM systems are the best in the world.

However, they fear that Kim regime is not just talk but can take action.
next time when nkorea test any missile u.s should intercept and destroy the tested missile to show that its Abm is reliable otherwise it seems that they have overstated their Abm capability

next time when nkorea test any missile u.s should intercept and destroy the tested missile to show that its Abm is reliable otherwise it seems that they have overstated their Abm capability
Absolutely right. We overstate everything we make. My F-16 ? It is a piece of shiit. Believe me. Every country that bought and flies it are fools. The Space Shuttle ? Also a piece of shiit. :rolleyes:

Bro,

Americans intercepted an ICBM-class target in a realistic test not long ago. Intercept of any NK missile will not be a problem.

US will intercept any missile [mid-flight] should it approach American lands during testing or otherwise. They watch these developments very closely.

However, if missile-testing occurs at a distance - they simply monitor it to collect useful information.

Last edited:
Bro,

Americans intercepted an ICBM-class target in a realistic test not long ago. Intercept of any NK missile will not be a problem.

US will intercept any missile [mid-flight] should it approach American lands during testing or otherwise. They watch these developments very closely.

However, if missile-testing occurs at a distance - they simply monitor it to collect useful information.
so u.s should not consider nkorea as threat as they can defend against any missile and ignore these nkorea missile tests and develop friendly relation with them

Here is what will happen...

Trump will make a deal with Xi. Since China have so often PUBLICLY stated that China have little hold over NKR, the US will take out NKR's nuclear weapons program to help China. If China objects, then it means China have been lying all this time and the world will take other measures to pressure China. If China does not object, the US will be free to do what is necessary.

In the end, your China will cave and intervene in NKR -- as we wanted.

Sure, you can crow all you want about American helplessness, but we all know better, do we ? :D
Here's what will happen. Kim will give Trump the finger again. US will call on China to control NK. China calls for calm. No war. Kim tests missile, US whine. Repeat above.

:lol:

Absolutely right. We overstate everything we make. My F-16 ? It is a piece of shiit. Believe me. Every country that bought and flies it are fools. The Space Shuttle ? Also a piece of shiit. :rolleyes:
Your sarcasm doesnt change the fact that he still has a good point. US' ABM is good.....under test conditions, not real war conditions. Besides, THAAD cant stop artillery and rockets from raining down on SK, which is another big issue. Also, what happens when KJU and the NK leadership go undergroup and asymmetrical warfare starts? Because if the US starts a war in NK and doesnt "finish it", the US has lost. Thats just the truth. And yes, i would also bet my money that China help's NK from collapsing/ losing to the US.
I would have expected fellow Americans to learn from previous wars and understand war in theory is usually very different from war in reality. Russia can also be counted on to help North Korea.

Your sarcasm doesnt change the fact that he still has a good point. US' ABM is good.....under test conditions, not real war conditions.
This is the stupidest criticism in my list.

By that argument, %99 of the world's weaponry qualified. Everybody talks about the wonders of the DF-21D as a 'carrier killer'. Has it 'killed' a carrier yet ?

As someone who once designed and conducted field tests of military radars, am going to clue you in: All tests are rigged tests.

Does not matter if it is US, Russia, or China. All tests are rigged. What make one weapon system more credible than another is the quality of those rigged tests. In testing, all variables are controlled and incrementally released.

For example...You have a new rubber compound for tires. First, you test only in dry pavement condition. Then you gradually release other variables like light water to heavy water to simulate weather. Then you introduce gravel. And so on. The final test is when you put it on a real car and let the driver do as he pleases.

Weapon testing is different in only one thing: a war.

Until that point, you rig your tests to be as close to a war as much as possible. So far, THAAD have been proven far more than the DF-21D, the J-20, or even the entire PLA.

I would have expected fellow Americans to learn from previous wars and understand war in theory is usually very different from war in reality. Russia can also be counted on to help North Korea.
You are talking to a veteran, specifically Desert Storm. So yes, I know how different is theory from reality.

Back
Top Bottom