What's new

IMF says Pakistan requests emergency coronavirus financing

If you was short on funds, what would you guys do in IK's place if you had a national crises on hand, with this virus wrecking havoc amongst your people and the economy?

If you was short on funds, what would you guys do in IK's place if you had a national crises on hand, with this virus wrecking havoc amongst your people and the economy?

At the very least, I would have been humble not act as the leader of the world.

IMF says Pakistan requests emergency coronavirus financing
is this correct news? failed regime of Imran Khan hasn't announced it locally yet.

It's not a achievement so definitely, he will not allowance... He is speaking with journalist almost on a daily basis... But..

Imran is a good guy and intention is also good but being a leadership (PM) and management. He is failing because of present financial situation in Pakistan

Why not ask the oil rich ummah or big brother China for help? Even the US has sent $1 million relief package. Surely deeper than ocean friendship with $12 trillion economy has greater benefits than bloodthirsty IMF.

is this correct news? failed regime of Imran Khan hasn't announced it locally yet

Maybe if you were not so biased. You would have seen Hafeez Sheikh announcing it to media.

Pakistan in talks with IMF for additional $1.4bn amid coronavirus crisis: Hafeez Shaikh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ge...-rs14bn-amid-coronavirus-crisis-hafeez-shaikh

Whole country lockdown. No businesses, no tax collection, no sales tax mean no money coming. Previous estimates were that country lose 20 billion rupee of business with each day off. Services functioning mean expenses occuring. Its not like we had 100 billion dollars in reserves. Still our educated donkeys want govt to not take any loan and even announce a 20 billion dollar atleast package for poors. Hypocrats

Never waste a good crisis. We have to pad our finances with everything shut down. It is a good time to debt in dollars since dollar will weaken in the future. IMF is a willing lender with good rates and terms at this moment of crisis. FATFA grey list make it difficult to go to international debt markets.

He once claimed he won't be dictated.

then

IMF said Salam Handsome Do More
I have a listened his dozens or hundreds of speeches before elections and he never said anything about IMF. Kabhi aik aadh bar IMF baray main kuch keh Diya hoga.

I have a listened his dozens or hundreds of speeches before elections and he never said anything about IMF. Kabhi aik aadh bar IMF baray main kuch keh Diya hoga.

achaaawww

and all those other things he said have been achieved?

iske 100 din poray hogaye?

achaaawww

and all those other things he said have been achieved?

iske 100 din poray hogaye?
Sab kuch hojaye ga. 100 din wala siasi nara tha we voters don't take such slogans seriously

Promised to commit suicide before begging for loans

Quad e Azam kabhi kisi say bheek mang sakta tha? NAHI, tou kya Imran Khan kabhi kisi say bheek mang sakhtha hai?

:enjoy::tup::cuckoo::bunny::rofl:

download.jpeg
download.png

Back
Top Bottom