What's new

IMF asks govt to reopen CPEC deals

I am sure that the Traitor Bajwa will happily OBLIGE. Pakistan - China STRATEGIC RELATIONS ARE DYING BEFORE OUR OWN EYES, THANKS TO THIS TRAITOR.

Not only that. Even long-time allies and friends such as Saudi Arabia gave Bajwa and S. Sharif the middle finger and referred to the IMF when the beggars came to beg as usual.

Everything is falling apart.

Patwario!

Bech dala mulk aur CPEC!

Twaday Mian te thoo twadi Maryam te thoo!

Where you ever in doubt even for a second?

I have said it before and will say it again, Pakistan is a liability to China, a dead horse the Chinese have to push. It should just save itself from this country and look else where for relations, with this *** retarded Army leadership we have in place.

We are a liability for everyone with that lot in power and our "elites" in power and usual family "dynasties". Corrupt and incompetent to the core. 220 million people represented by professionel beggars and professional robbers/thieves that have destroyed our country. Meanwhile as people we continue to sleep and tolerate this crap.

They're deliberately screwing our ties with our Eastern allies to force us into thier camp as lackies. They want us to be boot lickers of the West and thier stooges, like the goons they've imposed in our government.
.. but why not just get credit from Eastern allies now? Regardless of who is in power, IMF seems to be the preferred choice of lender during tough times :unsure:

Average Electricity Rate in the U.S. is 10.42 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Electricity Rate in the U.K. is between 6 and 9 pence per kilowatt-hour.

Chinese charge Pakistanis 30 cents on average. which is then subsidzed at tax-payer expense, even then people do not pay and prefer to steal it.
Lmao uk rate is 19p and usa rate is 13
5 cent you chat rubbish

Imf will be told to jog on

.. but why not just get credit from Eastern allies now? Regardless of who is in power, IMF seems to be the preferred choice of lender during tough times :unsure:
It's because Pakistan's real leaders would rather do political favors to get debt forgiveness as opposed to actually fix their economic mistakes.

It's because Pakistan's real leaders would rather do political favors to get debt forgiveness as opposed to actually fix their economic mistakes.
Do you mean the establishment? I do not believe that they were involved in PTI's decision to approach the IMF last time. Originally, Imran Khan won the election on the platform that IMF will never be the choice. Then after election, PTI administration was stubborn on fulfilling its poll promise to avoid IMF. After several rounds failed attempts to secure alternatives, PTI finally gave up and went to IMF. The delay in approaching IMF sooner was bad for the economy at that time.

To simply say that 'real leaders' want IMF is pure and unbridled speculation.

Do you mean the establishment? I do not believe that they were involved in PTI's decision to approach the IMF last time. Originally, Imran Khan won the election on the platform that IMF will never be the choice. Then after election, PTI administration was stubborn on fulfilling its poll promise to avoid IMF. After several rounds failed attempts to secure alternatives, PTI finally gave up and went to IMF. The delay in approaching IMF sooner was bad for the economy at that time.

To simply say that 'real leaders' want IMF is pure and unbridled speculation.
I have a very hard time believing that any of Pakistan's major political parties are anything other than faceted manifestations of various interest groups in the Pakistani establishment.

Maybe they don't want to lend to us? It's like asking you for a loan to pay back the previous one.

Or perhaps the new govt was bought in specifically so we would deal with the imf.

I read Asad Umar was removed as finance minister under pressure because he sought alternatives.

It's clear as day that an element of our ruling class have thier financial futures linked with keeping Pakistan under imf control. Its pathetic that a nation our size is scrambling around for what is essentially pennies on the global stage.

They've done it for decades to suppress economic growth, preventing the growth of a middle class. "New money" and the opinions it brings with it is an existential threat to our ruling elite.

I am sure that the Traitor Bajwa will happily OBLIGE. Pakistan - China STRATEGIC RELATIONS ARE DYING BEFORE OUR OWN EYES, THANKS TO THIS TRAITOR.

I am amazed that your post is still standing. I have been given these hints for over two years.
All the indications are that Bajwa's intentions are not good. But unfortunately, you cannot call holy cows on some forums.

Oh please. Have you? There’s a high statistical probability of your response being false. Most CPEC projects (formulation and rollout) are shrouded in secrecy. You can only make informed inferences based on actual implementation and progress.

Rhetoric on the CPEC has often failed to match reality. What are the realities on the ground when it comes to delivering for the “people” of Pakistan? Most of those projects (I see them bucketed under “CSR”, lol) have often not materialized or have been delayed OR have been withdrawn.

You thought it would boost employment in the region. Turns out — Locals, if hired, are in lower positions, often suffering major salary discrepancies. Private Chinese companies themselves won’t come to Pakistan because the local regulatory environment and supply chains are terrible for their businesses.

Talking about Gwadar, your fisherman are protesting being edged out by the Chinese vessels who win by default through sheer scale and speed. That’s 2.5 million people affected.
Why are all you Indians so concerned with the affairs solely between Pakistan and China all the time be it false or true ? We don't need you Indians to shed your crocodile tears for sure. Get some brains and try harder next time.

Maybe they don't want to lend to us? It's like asking you for a loan to pay back the previous one.

Or perhaps the new govt was bought in specifically so we would deal with the imf.

I read Asad Umar was removed as finance minister under pressure because he sought alternatives.

It's clear as day that an element of our ruling class have thier financial futures linked with keeping Pakistan under imf control. Its pathetic that a nation our size is scrambling around for what is essentially pennies on the global stage.

They've done it for decades to suppress economic growth, preventing the growth of a middle class. "New money" and the opinions it brings with it is an existential threat to our ruling elite.
Your post is a bit self contradictory. On one side, you say that the Eastern allies are not willing to lend money. On the other side, you say that 'ruling class' want prefer only IMF. If the Eastern allies are not willing to lend anyway, then why does it even matter if the 'ruling class' would in fact prefer IMF as you are so inclined to presume?

I think that Pakistan goes to IMF instead of Eastern allies simply because of lower cost of borrowing despite the risks involved in loaning money to Pakistan. There is no conspiracy in this affair.

When is Gen Bajwa expected to leave the COAS seat? This year or next year?

Also how long till GE?
This MOFO wants extension now, is the reason he is willing to support
Crime minister till november even if country goes bankrupt.

He will never let Imran come back to power, he knows very well that Imran will setup a commission to investigate who was behind no confidence and letter scandal...."Wo Kon Tha" will come out and he will get punished for it.

ot only that. Even long-time allies and friends such as Saudi Arabia gave Bajwa and S. Sharif the middle finger
only on PDF can such lies and half truths be posted. it was originally pandit family who messed up with the Saudis.

then it was imam e ahzam hazrat moron khan who did it twice. and each and every-time it was Gen. Bajwa who mended the ties.

even with the chinese, deluded khan e ahzam would cock-up then Gen Bajwa will need to do the salvage.

then the retard started on amreeka just because that there sleepy joe pedo forgot or neglected to talk with him on the phone like dotard trump had done previously

All this to get $1 billion! Overseas Pakistanis send $ 31 billion, no strings attached. Yet this criminal govt took away right to vote.

We all know China doesn't want the west nose in to their business, they don't want to share Cpec deals with IMF etc as its none of IMF and west business.

This will prove once for all the traitors of Pakistan. I dont believe Pakistan will agree but if they do then everyone needs to understand its not about PTI v PDM, its Pakistan v Traitors.

Whole plan is turn Pakistan into Iraq, Yemen and Syria. Uncle Sam is part of the greater Israel plan and they don’t want any Muslims country to go against Israel. Eventually they will either buy or destroy muslim countries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom