What's new

IMF asks govt to reopen CPEC deals

Abhi to party shuru houi ha!
Imf, wb, adb and others will come calling on the thugs in power, and their neutered neutral backers to lay down and open wide. Something these people are very used to doing, and this time around, they will oblige willingly as well.
Next stop nukes, followed by total capitulation on all fronts.....
Our future generations will pay for the treachery of the criminal rulers and their backers.
??
Criminal rulers are supported by the people
Dont pretend that 50% of population dont support nawaz sharif zardari mualana and altaf bhai

Its not mushi era anymore
Had these criminals people not care about people or their votes you wouldnt see them so much worried about oil prices

The problem if pakistanis is that they create a mess and then wash their hands blaming "criminal" leader ship
Oh bhai " khata hey tu lagata be hey" was coined by you guys

The very fact that the companies in question are barely breaking even makes it obvious that the terms were very fair.

It seems the companies had the foresight to see that they weren't going to get a viable project at all at any lower rates.
They are break even because they arent being paid

Once they get their money they ROI is was found to be even grester then 20% ..it was at times found to be 30+%

Because most of them lied
Hence why they are against audit

That money in addition to interest is pilling up

Looks like the IMF have the balls of the imported trash government.
Wonder what the army leadership does now with the Chinese relationship in the balance.
Yep there is an old saying about making a deal with my the devil.
There are no audit reports, no board commentary, no visibility on filings. IMF will likely have visibility on some of those outside the public domain. Are you sure they are wrong in asking to renegotiate?

There are no audit reports, no board commentary, no visibility on filings. IMF will likely have visibility on some of those outside the public domain. Are you sure they are wrong in asking to renegotiate?

If you ask from the IMF they can lay down demand you obey, that's the price. I'm not blaming the IMF for being the IMF.

IN WHAT CAPACITY IS IMF ASKING PAKISTAN TO DO THIS?

IMF needs to know all liabilities of the government that has requested it for a bail out in order to see the correct and complete financial picture.

I am amazed that your post is still standing. I have been given these hints for over two years.
All the indications are that Bajwa's intentions are not good. But unfortunately, you cannot call holy cows on some forums.

Update -- JUST GOT A WARNING NOW AND THE POST WAS DELETED by Webmaster !! :laugh:

If you ask from the IMF they can lay down demand you obey, that's the price. I'm not blaming the IMF for being the IMF.
bro:

Bottom line - Pak leaders were never sincere from very beginning.

What is required in my basic opinion is what we had to do here.

1. Remove all ministers and only those who have qualifications to do the job are to be appointed. Economic minister must be a economist of standing and full blown academic credentials. e.g. mining minister, energy minister etc.
2. Setup a multi-5 year plans with defined goals and all objectives/industries/initiatives to support those goals.
- Have every province, every citizen be part of this.
- Clearly articular roles and responsibilities for each one
3. Made in Pak plan from needles to tyres etc. Impose tarriffs and heavy charges on imports even if from iron brother. Promote local first.
4. Complete insourcing of fuels -> SASOL as an example to leverage existing resources and then offshoot technical industries
5. DO NOT APPOINT the morons from the armed forces to any civilian industries and shut down any parallel army based competition; these people must do their work, let the industrialists/technocrats do theirs.
6. Lower the defence spending to a more mechanised and focused based force.
7. Empower Education institutions to take research to next levels with mandate for their incorporation and defined role in the 5 year plans.
8. No person who has more than 100,000$ in assets can take up a seat either in parliament. No person who has a pending litigation or criminal charge pending or in past is eligible to stand up for any office. No armed forces member can be appointed to a civilian appointment.
9. No foriegn govt members can meet Armed forces people unless it is peer to peer.

But first: Legislate a treason charge - lock all the generals and their croonies if in form of civilians.

Based on what i write above; all the member of parliaments will be thrown out.

Back
Top Bottom