What's new

Imaging Questioners

nope. the A-5 was build for the USN by the way and it had 2 engines. this one is a single-engine plane.

come on guys, its been so long! and this plane is quite famous. its not a concept or a special plane build for an experiment or trial. it has seen combat and a large number of them have been built. fancy another shot at it neo?

Sorry, I forget that the answer was still pending.
It could be a Republic F-105 thunderchief.

Here'r another USAF classic fighter:

Name the fanufacturer and the design.

1d318aa8b62ce58d7fd60efe01862be7.jpg

Sorry, I forget that the answer was still pending.
It could be a Republic F-105 thunderchief.

yes Neo, it is a thunderchief.

and the pic you posted is a Convair F-106 Delta Dart

My lord it has been a long time since this thread has been opened. I forgot about this thread completely after i went for my ACCA exams. lets blow away the cobwebs and reopen it.

That there is the F-15 S/MTD (Short Takeoff and Landing/Maneuver Technology Demonstrator).

My lord it has been a long time since this thread has been opened. I forgot about this thread completely after i went for my ACCA exams. lets blow away the cobwebs and reopen it.

It reminded me of Indiafinest days if you could remember.

Welcome back!

That there is the F-15 S/MTD (Short Takeoff and Landing/Maneuver Technology Demonstrator).
Thats correct! :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom