What's new

IMAGINE! China Invades America!

I'll be honest, it was a stupid video, meant more for an emotional appeal than anything else.
Exactly! What a load of crap! The idiot who produced this rubbish needs to see a shrink, pronto!

I just lost 2 minutes 46 seconds of my life which I'll never get back! Jeeez! :hitwall:

This is more real............

well, at least this give me some hours of entertainment....

North Korean invasion and occupation of CONUS.

It is more believable if China invades and occupies Martian cities because the Red planet is China's "sacred territory."

North Korean invasion and occupation of CONUS.

It is more believable if China invades and occupies Martian cities because the Red planet is China's "sacred territory."

Actually, this is the most probable of all these "INVASING US" scenario

There are only 2 way to invade the United States, one is via Alaska, and ran thru Canada and invade the CONUS through Seattle in one blow. The other way is to invade Mexico thru the Caribbean and use Mexico as a staging point and invade Texas and California.

There are no way any military can launch a direct seaborne assault and to be succeed in invading the United States that way. US have much more Naval and Air Resource protecting US Coast for these kind of invasion.

Actually, this is the most probable of all these "INVASING US" scenario

There are only 2 way to invade the United States, one is via Alaska, and ran thru Canada and invade the CONUS through Seattle in one blow. The other way is to invade Mexico thru the Caribbean and use Mexico as a staging point and invade Texas and California.

There are no way any military can launch a direct seaborne assault and to be succeed in invading the United States that way. US have much more Naval and Air Resource protecting US Coast for these kind of invasion.

Even if some other nations inbade the UD, the invading force will encounter many American civilians-turned-militia aside from the US military.

Even if some other nations inbade the UD, the invading force will encounter many American civilians-turned-militia aside from the US military.

Actually, the first line of defence would be the 300,000 US Army National Guard, they will be hitting the front line augmented by Army Regular Troop and they will fight until the reserve unit is activiated, any possible invader will be facing a combine strength of 1,010,000 trained US Troop before hitting local militia.

And don't forget, the Amry is the weakest branch of the Armed Force, Air Force and Navy have a lot better fighting strength than the Army.

Actually, the first line of defence would be the 300,000 US Army National Guard, they will be hitting the front line augmented by Army Regular Troop and they will fight until the reserve unit is activiated, any possible invader will be facing a combine strength of 1,010,000 trained US Troop before hitting local militia.

Invading from Mexico, by then Donald will have solved that if the wall fails, its Texas, no one gets past Chuck

chucknorris-MIA2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom