What's new

Taiwan TV street interview : What will you do if China invades Taiwan? "I'll surrender"

You don't want to reply. You have to decide what you are. Are you a Canadian or are you a Chinese?
None of your business. Worry about possible war between your little Greece and Turkey.

Probably surrender or leave on mass if they can.
Let's face it they ain't fighters like the Ukrainians.

The question of fighting ability only comes if theis a need to fight. They have no reason to fight. The Chinese are not a different religion, race, colour or civilization. I don't see why the Taiwanese should fight.

None of your business. Worry about possible war between your little Greece and Turkey.
Am guessing you are just a white Canadian teenager or just barely out of his teenage yrs.

China will also encourage people to have more kids at the same time.
Encourage? Unlikely to work. You can kill babies after they are made, but you cannot force people to make babies if they do not want to. Even Chinese demographers are pessimistic about China's future in this issue. But am willing to guess that YOU, safe in Canada, would advocate the CPC to forcibly harvest eggs from women, artificially inseminate, then also forcibly implant them into unwilling women, all so that you can earn 'props' from anonymous internet Chinese.

Last edited:
Am guessing you are just a white Canadian teenager or just barely out of his teenage yrs.

Encourage? Unlikely to work. You can kill babies after they are made, but you cannot force people to make babies if they do not want to. Even Chinese demographers are pessimistic about China's future in this issue. But am willing to guess that YOU, safe in Canada, would advocate the CPC to forcibly harvest eggs from women, artificially inseminate, then also forcibly implant them into unwilling women, all so that you can earn 'props' from anonymous internet Chinese.
Talk of nonsense BS, you old fart Vietnamese, dont try to insult me, I dont need lecture from you. Of course, its much easier for you and your Yankee pals to wage wars, carpet bomb other countries, commit genocides and murders of Americans and the people around the world than for Chinese gov to encourage people to have more kids.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom