What's new

Taiwan TV street interview : What will you do if China invades Taiwan? "I'll surrender"

You seriously think the government can give away millions of free houses every year? Where? In Beijing?
Again, this is not a pressing issue, we'll see, the pressing issue now is to provide enough jobs for hundreds of millions of young population now.

You comparing China with $12k GDP per capita to SK and Japan with $30K GDP per capita?
Sure

And his so called 'Taiwan TV' CTI is just a propaganda channel which already got shut down lol.

View attachment 924360

View attachment 924357

View attachment 924359

View attachment 924358

oh I got it! This means that South Korea's "Chosun Ilbo" is actually a propaganda channel for North Korea.

Screenshot_20230413_224743.jpg

Screenshot_20230413_224038.jpg

real. Every anti-China boy will first anti-IQ.

You seriously think the government can give away millions of free houses every year? Where? In Beijing?

In parts of Japan they already giving out free houses but no one wants to move in.
Your IQ seems to be lower than beijingwalker.... Let me tell you a secret. Before the 1980s. China does indeed provide free housing to 1 billion people.

Dude I've spent considerable time in these parts of Asia. Visit there and then tell me if you think they will fight. Their main worry is money, soft toys and gaming....
The world has changed.
Ukraine stood it's ground as its men are gritty and tough as nails.

Its because free good weapons and money support from NATO, US and even non- NATO countries.

NATO was trying to get closer to Russia by joining of Ukraine in NATO.
Now, if Russia won, Russian will be closer to NATO countries, but not NATO.

Non- NATO countries also providing weapons or money to Ukraine, including S. Korea, Japan, Australia and some even Arab countries.

If China provides money to Russia, highly chances Ukraine will loose war.

If we compare Ukraine with Pakistan, Pakistan had good opportunity, she stopped Russians in Afghanistan by proxies. But on other hand Ukraine border is very close to Russia and she have to mostly use its professional army.

I think it will be good interest of China to capture Taiwan,
Otherwise if US provided Nukes, it will be loss cause.

It is the young who move around, change jobs, create new things, fix existing things, and much more. What you are boasting about is actually terrible, not merely bad, news. It means that as long as the current trend continues, eventually China will be populated by senior citizens and robots.
China will also encourage people to have more kids at the same time. Robots and AI are two parts of the solution.

AI can't take care of human beings
Robots can take many jobs of human including care taking.

If I had 1 euro every time beijingwalker posted a thread about good China is and how bad every country except China is,I would have had a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra by now.

The guy should be banned. He is nothing but a propaganda poster. I suggest,every and each person here who agrees with me,just report this post and tell mods and admins to ban the account permanently. He posts nothing but propaganda and has an agenda.
You are nothing, but an anti-China troll. Who the hick do you think you are a superior little Greek that should dictate what other PDF members post and comment.

You are nothing, but an anti-China troll. Who the hick do you think you you are a superior little Greek that should dictate what other PDF members post and comment.
And what exactly are you? A Chinese hiding behind a Canadian flag and applauding everything beijingwalker posts about.

And what exactly are you? A Chinese hiding behind a Canadian flag and applauding everything beijingwalker posts about.
Who do think you are ? You complain about what I can comment too becos some of them might upset your masters Americans.

Teeny tiny Greece wants to mess with giants, lol, but China needs a super powerful microscope to see it.

Look.. there is Greece

调整大小 调整大小 20200529130929FIa5m.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom