What's new

Images of Indonesia

This is Paniki, It made from bat meat, it tasted kinda like lamb and also strong smell but of course a different smell which I'm not so sure how to describe it :)

paniki.JPG

daging-kelelawar.jpg

Bat is not rare animal here in Indonesia, they are everywhere in the islands hehehe

Rintek Wuuk made from dog or snake meat, if you're not a Muslim, dont try! :cheesy:

img_6998.jpg

Lawar Kuwir, it's made from sea turtle

824376f4537a11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

penyu230211.jpg

Babiguling from Bali

bali-culture-babi-guling.jpg

No I haven't either, I admit. I didn't know about the black and mongoloid part too. Best to let a person who knows both Indonesia and Pakistan be the judge. My assumption was based on what I read about Pakistan. I could be wrong and I do apologize.

But yes, Indonesia is very diverse, if that's what u r looking for, and it's a wonderful place to visit if you are seeking something different.

2irumqf.jpg

Hazara

2j4efzs.jpg

Sheedi (Afro-Pakistanis)

You eat some really wierd food...lol

Soekarno was the leader of Indonesia in struggle for independence from the Netherlands and was Indonesia's first president :)

arthawan1-2052960.jpg

Bung+Karno+Imajinasi.jpg

soekarno+dan+fatmawati.jpg

Soeharto, The Smiling General. Soeharto was the second President of Indonesia, having held the office for 32 years from 1967 to 1998 :)

soeharto.jpg

soeharto.jpg

282750_656_700_0_0_0_0.jpg

INDONESIA ROBOT CONTEST
Indonesian robot contest is participated by lot of University level student all over Indonesia :)

IMG_2020.JPG

kontes-robot-indonesia-60.jpg

161875_kontes-robot-indonesia-2012--khusus-galeri-_663_382.jpg

210612_RHN-BISNIS-01-KONTES-ROBOT.jpg

Adam_Robot.jpg

Juara_robot_KRCi.JPG

supportrugm1.jpg

GARUDA
Garuda is the national symbol of Indonesia, though we are a muslim-majority country, I still wonder why are we so obsessed with Garuda :)

garuda_by_random_victory-d35oppg.jpg

garuda-wall.jpg

garuda3ml2.jpg

The Garuda Wisnu Kencana will be the tallest and the largest statue in the world after its finished :)
2683216269_d8909277fd.jpg

garuda-wisnu-kencana-bali-indonesia+1152_12942417436-tpfil02aw-24978.jpg

Maket
CIMG0559.JPG

Wonderful pictures pirupiru, thanks for your effort i can imagine it is difficult to post so many pictures. We really appreciate them though, i have watched all the pictures now and decided to go to Indonesia next summer after seeing these wonderful pictures. Even though the plane tickets cost about $1500 from Denmark to Jakarta :)

Edit: Though i have to add, what fascinated me the most is your nature and ancient buildings. So many islands and such beauty. I must go to such a Muslim country!

Back
Top Bottom